Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
boob tier list sounds like a solid username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
dinosaucers vs street sharks

:colbert:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
great now i have to dig her up. :mad:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:hmmyes:

thank you for doing the needful.

i have spent enough time rehabbing victims of animal cruelty to deal with it in any way resembling rational. the volunteers i work with would gladly go to town on an actual person who had the poor taste to brag about some poo poo like that.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
thanks birb.

gotta keep our streets clean

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I thought the fuckshits got chased off the forums that makes me sad

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
tfr just soft banned the use of "chud" due to being nonspecific

:shrug:

i figured we already fixed racism and are on to utopia and world peace if AI and TFR already got things covered

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
im spoiled i guess.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

pentyne posted:

It helps that GiP/iVFW were a huge proportion of active duty and former service members who are uniform in their opinion that military life is a series of challenges and suffering and little else.

completely the truth. i avoided those subs for years just because i was worried it would be a bunch of hooah wannabe armchair operators.

instead it was :mcnally:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
that one made me hang out there. just that one dude getting so butthurt over the the t shirt prank alone tickled the gently caress out of me.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
antagonizing v3 about sharks should be a solemn and sworn duty of all good forums posters.

smooth like buttered silk

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I hope the new mod of pet island lets me yell at lovely dog owners still :ohdear:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
what are you some kinda forum antifa

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Some good pet content in here. I love it

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:hmmyes: pet posting