Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
People LOVE to talk about which video games they really hate in pyf but other than that it's a force of general positivity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It's actually really cool that there are younger users imo because it means SA is still relevant as a refuge from the 'usual' internet. Especially now that sites like reddit with a thousand splinter communities about any interest you can imagine have become a phenomenon. Ponying up ten bucks to join is a lot harder of a decision when you're in your teens or early 20s because there are so so many free sites and communities out there (and ten bucks is harder to come by). I would know, I'm 26 now and I joined this site when I was like 16.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Greader posted:

Just lmao if your first way of accessing the web privately, without using your family pc wasn't the web browser of your Wii. Videos would often not even load properly and typing anything was a pain in the rear end while you gotta point and click every single letter, but at least you didn't need to worry about family looking over your shoulder at any time :v:

I am not ashamed to admit that I actually have done this yes