Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Proteus Jones posted:

Also, it wasn't cut and paste nonsense. Each post had a unique statement praising the Seahawks that tied in to the post as a whole.

Not just praising the Seahawks, each post simultaneously also poo poo on the 49ers because otherwise it didn't count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

ulvir posted:

requiring a gang tag to be allowed to post in a thread is probably the dumbest rule I’ve read yet

And why are you surprised? It's CSPAM.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Carthag Tuek posted:

aureolum mentulum defæcatis

Elon Musk is saving this as his next child's name.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Malachite_Dragon posted:

That, and deliberately shat up a mental health thread, that wasn't a great look either.

Make sure this isn't forgotten, this was a dick move of massive proportions for no reason at all and no one should bother to defend it.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Error 404 posted:

Right energy level, but not enough whimsy.

I'm calling Eldar.

Not enough drugs.

DARK Eldar.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

Either that or, like, adepta sororitas just so you can voice saint celestine as mrs doubtfire.

I have never needed something so badly and not known it in my entire life.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
A whole bunch of Paradox Interactive devs also post here, and the current head (maybe director?) of Stellaris and Crusader Kings 2 used to do Paradox Mega LPs here before he was hired by the devs.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

wild drama llama posted:

it's ok, the next step in the 2020 apocalypse is all of us developing telepathy and becoming a globe-spanning hivemind of unfathomable stupidity

That isn't even close to 2020's final form.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Shitposting to the end.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

They posted a lot so obviously they could handle modding :pseudo:

I mean what's the worst that could happen, they deny a genocide or two?

We regret to inform you the tankie was a genocide denier.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

Osama was posting with us, all along

It was actually John Bolton's alt account and it wasn't a warning, it was his deepest wish.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Fluffdaddy posted:

Night shifts should be illegal

what should be illegal is being forced to stay to closing if you also had to open for breakfast.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Fluffdaddy posted:

I did that a lot in college and it was the worst because even when you get home you are so tired but you still can’t fall asleep right away

Smelling like food is overrated because you can never get the smell out of your clothes or hair and are just surrounded by a constant miasma of Line Cook (tm).

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Make me a mod and I promise I will only use mod tools to publicly punish my enemies and do mod challenges that I immediately forget about. I shall become the drunk, absentee mod that whatever subforum I become mod of deserves.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

half of GiP get indicted for selling national security secrets to Papua New Guinea.

Pretty sure this already happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

zooted heh posted:

stop giving goons money lol

Don't listen to this guy, give me all the excess money you have. I'll keep it safe from goons with ill intent.