Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Didn't someone on SA recover the original filmprint of Manos: The Hand of Fate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

ExplodingSims posted:

One of my great regrets is that during the Trukk saga we were supposed to meet up with him while passing through Tennessee, but never did.
Apparently he had been working late the night before and slept through the time when we were passing though.

Also has anybody mentioned the Trukk saga?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ghostlight posted:

can't believe someone cropped out the timestamp on that screenshot and, for some reason, edited it to be the wrong colour.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

pentyne posted:

Especially when the "oops lol i goofed :)" comment that attracted so much heat got replaced with

I'm assuming it was something like

"Guys what is wrong, my straight buddies will get drunk and get a little grabby so when they are blackout wasted I have sex with them they should expect it getting all flirty around their gay friend. If they didn't want to get hosed they shouldn't tease me like that"

You can look at the posts after and click the quoted name to jump back to the originating post, so even if the original is blanked you can still see it

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Three olives is like the cold baby pool full of dirt and leaves, and cumshitter is like the fresh hot tub bubbling away next to it.

Yeah, you can enjoy the hot tub. But it's so much better after accidentally falling into the pool.

Either way your phone is broken though. That sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Tashilicious posted:

That's one of the layers, yes.

But what if there's a third layer, at the bottom, that is exactly the same as the top layer? Like pie.