Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Being Buddha is like being insane, if you know you're Buddha, you can't be Buddha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N86ahA6_r8

Featuring music by Tiffany!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Adding googly eyes onto posters is actually hilarious and would be funnier.

Like ozma changing all the mod avatars and names that one time to various Nice! Brand products from Walgreens.

We were all Phoenix Wright characters for a while too, that was kind of fun. I think I was almonds with the Nice! avatars.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

FactsAreUseless posted:

I loved the Nice! avatars and I wish they'd stuck around longer.

There was an unpleasantness.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
C-SPAM is going to be pretty quiet for a while.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Shifty Nipples posted:

I haven't seen kyoon in a long time

He pops up on the wider internet from time to time, and it's incredibly easy to spot him(?) among the great unwashed.

:sax:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Shifty Nipples posted:

Hey angerbeet I think I remember a while back you were trying e-cigs to quit smoking, I hope you were successful in quitting smoking :)

I was! I quit smoking pretty much immediately after taking up e-cigs although now I'm just addicted to e-cigs.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Ghostlight posted:

examine ur unconscious bias

I can't examine anything when I'm unconscious

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I once tried to stop the creation of the anabolic steroid thread in TCC because I had some vague moral issue with it and the other admins were like "uh-huh and the heroin thread?" and I learned never to care about anything in TCC ever again.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Solice Kirsk posted:

She now sits besides Aatrek in the "Most hosed Up Mod" rankings. That's pretty damned impressive.

She replaces Viconia as scammiest mod, which is impressive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

ho fan posted:

what is the story there

She was mod of book barn or something and used forums fuckery to give probations to people running competing WoW leveling services in Goon Sqaud so she could keep all of the clients to herself.

:viconia: