Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Ariong posted:

If you were a realtor and you had to sell that house, would you show the kitchen first or last?

The best thing a realtor could do would be to drywall over the door to the bathroom and insist that the home lacks a master bathroom, because that would somehow hurt the price less than letting people see that bathroom.

Let two owners from now get curious, break through the wall, and discover its horrors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

I Said No posted:

What's supposed to be so bad about posting about things you like anyway, even if it's a list? It's a lot better than spending time on things you don't like.

It’s not cool to like things.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

it was called "rear end HOLES" and featured, as I recall, like 60 seconds of cackling and hopping from foot to foot at the end of each episode. I'm too lazy to search youtube for "rear end holes" sorry. But that was the name. It had a half speed version of cotton eyed joe in the background.

NEVER SET SPIKES

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I'm Barron Trump irl

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Snow Cone Capone posted:

date/time-based overflows are the most hilarious loving thing
https://twitter.com/mountain_ghosts/status/1245754158910705668

tl:dr 787 airplanes have to be completely powered down and back up every 51 days or they stop properly reporting airspeed and engine status :wtc:

Can we blame that on Radium too?

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

What thread is it that always tells everyone to cut off their dick?

Anonymous Confessions.

Edit: You can have a little link, as a treat.

Blue Moonlight fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jun 24, 2020

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
When Chloe isn’t solving puzzles, she is sleeping.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Dude had a five-figure unearned Patreon income, and he couldn't stop being a douche in order to keep it.

It brings me great joy that it’s now a three-figure income and falling.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Professor of Cats posted:

Good. how there are still 169 patrons is beyond me. I'm assuming the rest are the same people with gym memberships.

Yeah, it’s basically attrition warfare now. This is the current status:

In other words, today he lost three patrons that were donating about $3.33. Considering that the average donation per patron is $5.95 based on the above, that suggests it’s mostly people who have just forgotten but generally unsubscribe when they realize, plus a few fat cats that are his silent supporters (aka Lowtax’s mom and dad and Lowtax with his parents’ credit card).

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Rhymenoserous posted:

Bet you dollars to donuts that dumb car he was leasing was under SA’s name.

The most petty part of me wishes this is true, and Jeffrey insists on acquiring it as part of the sale. He then does donuts in Lowtax’s stupid McMansion driveway.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Sleeveless posted:

Ultimately one goon rode over an hour on the train and then spent the afternoon in McDonalds waiting for her to show up and then when it was obvious he had been stood up and he was messaging her asking where she was she roasted him.

Hell, tell me this man took a printer with him.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Jippa posted:

Before the 2012 Olympics a goon in the ukmt in d&d was talking about protesting or messing with the torch bearers. I can't remember the exact details. Some one else said he discussed it on facebook as well so it could have been that although I'm sure SA is monitored by multiple agencies.

:tinfoil: Jeffrey of YOSPOS is actually the FBI monitor assigned to SA. :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

I’m not sure why, but I have posted this picture of my cat so many times lately.