Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Piggy Smalls posted:

I want to date a stripper now.

So do it

They're not unattainable lol they're mostly just normal women. Lots of them are nerdy, even. Nobody (male or female) is more excited to get naked than someone that grew up thinking they were dorky

Lots of them are on meth though so, ya know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

I assume the average Georgia (or w/e) stripper will be different than the average one in, let's say, New Zealand.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Well yeah, people from new Zealand are aliens

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I was friends with a retired stripper. She also had to retire after getting run-over by a car :tinfoil:

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Iron Crowned posted:

I was friends with a retired stripper. She also had to retire after getting run-over by a car :tinfoil:

Oh drat, season 2 of beets and the viper!

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Antifa Poltergeist posted:

Oh drat, season 2 of beets and the viper!

He's a tough talking cop, when he ran over his Stripper ex girlfriend he awakened the spirit of lord Xenu within her granting her special psychic powers.

He thought she was out of his life for good, but when terrorists kidnap the president's daughter only one woman can help him crack the case...

Beets and The Viper, Thursdays @ 9pm central on CBS.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

precision posted:

They're not unattainable lol they're mostly just normal women. Lots of them are nerdy, even. Nobody (male or female) is more excited to get naked than someone that grew up thinking they were dorky
At one point about a decade ago, four different people I was in a fantasy sword-jock-style LARP with and who I played D&D with all worked at the same strip club - a manager, a bouncer, a bartender, and a dancer.

naem
May 29, 2011

dwarf74 posted:

At one point about a decade ago, four different people I was in a fantasy sword-jock-style LARP with and who I played D&D with all worked at the same strip club - a Paladin, a Barbarian, a Warlock, and a Bard.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

dwarf74 posted:

At one point about a decade ago, four different people I was in a fantasy sword-jock-style LARP with and who I played D&D with all worked at the same strip club - a manager, a bouncer, a bartender, and a dancer.

Yeah we're going to need some more goon life story time here mate

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Outrail posted:

Yeah we're going to need some more goon life story time here mate
Oh I wish I had some, but I never hung out there when all four worked there. For one thing, I was newly married. For another, I'd known the dancer since she was 15 and that just would have been weird.

I do remember the manager being extremely exasperated whenever he'd talk about the strippers in an "oh god what now" kind of a sense. Like you'd talk about a group of first graders, or maybe cats.

Bouncer friend also drove their shuttle sometimes and he had some great "drunk bus" stories - not near as cool as the OP's tho.

There were actually a ton of sex- and sex-adjacent-workers in the larp scene at that time. A whole ton of nude models too - one of whom was a horrible dice cheater in my home D&D game.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Strippers and cats have a lot in common when u think about it

This thread makes me wanna watch Magic Mike yet again

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Big Dick Rick in Magic mike is played by a guy who is so dorky he has a line of Lord Soth t-shirts and he is deep into Magic

He's awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี