Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Your voice sounds so much clearer now. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Imagine how smug Lastrade would be if he had had to come to the rescue of Holmes who had managed locked himself into a room.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

So he's never murdered anyone before but as soon as a victim did something as unexpected as scream his training took over and he killed them on the spot? I must have gotten that wrong.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I suppose we can't blame him. Slashing people with a knife is the best way to make them stop screaming afterall.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Nice work getting to the end. I really liked the little video windows when people talked, especially Dr Watson for some reason.

Interesting trap set up. Too bad looking through a window wasn't an option. Also I managed to totally misread the title of the next game as The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Risotto.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Neat a Watson-centric game. But the animations are kinda skipping frames (understandable given the time period) and some of the characters have butterfeet which is really annoying. Still looks like it's going to be fun and interesting though. :toot:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Gort posted:

Wait, what are "butterfeet"?
Look at the characters feet when they walk. If the walking animation isn't synchronized properly with their movement speed their feet slide on the ground like they are covered with butter. Usually it's legs moving much faster than they should.

It's very hard to unsee. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I couldn't tell you had a cold at all. Hope you get better soon.

Game is even better than I first thought.

Poil fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Feb 27, 2020

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Watson's leisurely and dignified kick was splendid. Very charming place, how much is a membership?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The plot thickens!

Not only was that a crime against aesthetics, her voice was... let's just call it unpleasant.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I was not expecting Holmes to close the door. :roflolmao:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

We have enough evidence to Close the case
What? I can confidentially say I haven't got a clue and feel about as sharp as a croquet ball.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I did make the connection between the animal hairs and the journalists monkey mummy, but thought it was a red herring. Also I had completely missed that he was in Egypt. Since I have about a 25% chance on being right for each motive it's probably better if I don't vote on them. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Theres no vote for the motives. I'll be answering them myself in the video. I've just posted the questions here for fun.
Wow I super fail at reading comprehension. Sorry.