Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turambar
Feb 20, 2001

A Túrin Turambar turun ambartanen
Grimey Drawer

dreesemonkey posted:

Spotify complaints:
- Shuffle is a joke, on larger playlists it still seems like you're hearing 20% of the songs 80% of the time.

Thank god I'm not the only one annoyed by this.

I'm subscribed to a playlist "Deep Dive: 00s Rock".
This playlist is 500 songs in size.
Shuffle:
- First song is in the first 30 items of the playlist
Press next: same, next: same, next: same. Only after maybe 20 songs will it pick something further down.

Other pet peeve: Release Radar. Each week more and more artists with the same name as an artist I'm following invade my playlist.

No, I don't think some artist with less than 20 monthly listeners had a collaboration with Lamb, or Ef, or The Cult, or Moss (this was all from last week)
edit: This week it was Mono, Lissie and Low

Ohh, and no version release notes to be found. Just some generic "twiddled some knobs" text. So who knows what actually is fixed.

Turambar fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Feb 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU