Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

2 penny bottle imp posted:

Once, I was in a bathroom stall in a strip mall food court, and someone came in and immediately shook the door, demanding that whoever was inside 'wake up, some people have to use the toilet around here!'

I proceeded to emit a splattering caucophany into the bowl, and we both laughed, on the inside at least.

It's spelled cacaphony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I go for powerwalks with my powerwalking group

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

JK Fresco posted:

I go for powerwalks with my powerwalking group

Tell me you people call yourselves The Speedfreaks and you have matching jackets with your group name and logo.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's spelled cacaphony

More like kakaphony amiright?

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
Wear baggy clothes and cage office workers

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Literally A Person posted:

Tell me you people call yourselves The Speedfreaks and you have matching jackets with your group name and logo.

Trying to find out if your friends also post on the forums?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
New Oldsmobiles are in early this year.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Peanut Butter posted:

Was in a shopping centre bathroom today and there was an empty box for foot fungus cream just lying next to the toilet. I guess treating your foot fungus is a Fun Thing to do at the Mall and I can't be sure THEY want us to know about it.

Just lol if you think that's what he was doing with the cream.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's spelled cacaphony

p sure he's taking about a caucasian dysphony

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dont Touch ME posted:

Trying to find out if your friends also post on the forums?

Being a member of the Speedfreaks is a bond beyond friendship, beyond family.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
The pizza at Rocky Rococo's is quite good. Their italian sausage is stellar.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

2 penny bottle imp posted:

Not sure about that second bit but finding a secluded toilet for a relaxing bm amongst the hustle and bustle can be quite enjoyable!

This but the authentic glory hole experience

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER
If there is a grocery store inside the mall you can pick up some deli meats and fresh buns and make a couple of nice sandwhiches to eat in the food court. Don't let other people's busy-ness impact the pace you move around in!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Having an existential breakdown while walking around.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
'They' don't want you to know about what really goes on at the crispy cream after the mall closes. But you had a hunch and hid in the janitor's bathroom until after hours and now you'll get to the bottom of it all. Unless security gets to you first. Are you bad rear end enough to find the secret of the dark mall? Or will you join the rest of the mall rats who weren't... Mall That. Coming to a mall based Cineplex near you.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Spray the Bath and Body Works Scent upwards in front of you and walk directly into it, burning your eyes and scorching your senses. Leave the store with recovering senses that will soon heighten, to enjoy a Great American Cookie Cake Slice :)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

80's movie robot ultra-violence.

Noice.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

You want to start by buying some chocolate covered pretzels...

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's spelled cacaphony

Also the thread title uses a pronoun without defining an antecedent.

Bring back GBS 1.0!

Seriously, though, you're going to call that out but you have nothing to say about this:

JK Fresco posted:

I just watched Security where Anronio Bandetas plays a matine anf he fefrnds a mall from mercenarie si si was ok. Nit bad not guud

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jan 12, 2020

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

Filling the Void with Chaos
The local mall used to have a Pizzeria Unos, and the bartender Steph was amazing. My friend and I were loud drunks, which I guess made her shift better. So our bill would be $30, no matter how much we drank and ate.
6 beers, 3 G&Ts, and a pizza for me, 7 beers, three shots, and a pizza for my friend? $30 total.

There was one other regular who was a dude in a suit in his 40's who would stop there after work to avoid his wife and get hammered, lol. I figure he discovered the secret shortly before us, and was glad to have some company.

So the secret is find a mall bar and befriend the bartender - even a drunk goon is going to be better than 95% of their customers.

E: lolll that old dudes toast every night was "if you can't come in her, come on her". Can't believe I forgot that

Slothful Bong fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jan 12, 2020

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Crosspost from the new Australia thread ('Shopping center' is Australian for mall).

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Outrail posted:

Crosspost from the new Australia thread ('Shopping center' is Australian for mall).

lol we also have westfield brand malls and they are also extremely trashy. We use shopping center too but its more generic and could be just an area with a bunch of big box stores or a strip mall.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Lick the display phones at cell phone shops while looking the salesperson directly in the eyes. Now they're legally yours and you can sell them on EBay!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Drive that contest car out the fucker

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

The service corridors in most malls aren’t restricted and often have quiet bathrooms/break rooms available

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

the mall near me is getting a coffee shop where all the people working there are hot shirtless dudes

I guess that’s kind of interesting

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Ziv Zulander posted:

the mall near me is getting a coffee shop where all the people working there are hot shirtless dudes

I guess that’s kind of interesting

Do you live in bizzaro Chile?

Scott Lame
Jan 8, 2014
I just posted about this in another thread but I've always loved malls. I've always especially loved dead malls. Like, even when malls were busy, if you went to one on a Wednesday afternoon in April they were dead. And something about all those wasted resources; the air conditioning and lighting and muzak, appealed to me. I never worked in one but I wish I had. I'm going to miss them when they're all gone (later this year probably)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Ride a dirt bike through the mall