Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

yes police violence will solve this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Spine Dono
Dec 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

yes police violence will solve this

Too bad. The garbage has been piling up and piling up and now the place is starting to smell. Time to take out the trash.

Big Spine Dono
Dec 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My city recently made panhandling on public streets illegal and it's been a godsend. Put your hand out now it gets smacked.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DISGUSTING! OP is a foul turdlett with no sense.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Big Spine Dono posted:

My city recently made panhandling on public streets illegal and it's been a godsend. Put your hand out now it gets smacked.

Yeah gently caress those people trying to eat. Get a job, hippie!

Big Spine Dono
Dec 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

precision posted:

Yeah gently caress those people trying to eat. Get a job, hippie!

They're not trying to eat, there's plenty of resources available for them to get a meal. They're only looking for their next high.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Big Spine Dono posted:

Too bad. The garbage has been piling up and piling up and now the place is starting to smell. Time to take out the trash.

wow! seems to me gbs has a real problem with posters calling for violence...

Big Spine Dono
Dec 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

wow! seems to me gbs has a real problem with posters calling for violence...

I want the rule of law to be followed. I have faith in our police to carry it out if they're let off the leash.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Big Spine Dono posted:

They're not trying to eat, there's plenty of resources available for them to get a meal. They're only looking for their next high.

It really turns my stomach, I tell you what. They need to go to church!

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I support martial law until this poop menace is under control. Then we can have a series of trials for these terrorists where the guilty will be sentenced to MANDATORY STATE ORDERED POTTY TRAINING.

Also, are we sure it's even the homeless. It could just socially inept engineers that don't understand where poop goes.

Big Spine Dono
Dec 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

precision posted:

It really turns my stomach, I tell you what. They need to go to church!

They need to do something productive and put their hands in their own pockets.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
When I was homeless in San Francisco I just used the gym everyday to use the bathroom, if I knew I could use the aisle in the Safeway I could've saved like $50 a month

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
But have any of you TRIED making GBS threads in the streets in broad daylight? The rush must be intense. Maybe public street pooping is what you move to when smack just doesn't cut it any longer.

Big Spine Dono
Dec 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Outpost22 posted:

When I was homeless in San Francisco I just used the gym everyday to use the bathroom, if I knew I could use the aisle in the Safeway I could've saved like $50 a month

Yeah it's because you aren't an animal. It's why you didn't stay homeless.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I mostly just slept in golden gate in the early morning and stayed up all night at Zeitgeist myself

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Dont Touch ME posted:

Just kill everybody and replace them with robots. The fact that biological processes produce waste other than heat is an indication that the continued existence of any form of life is satanic.

:yeah:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder why this problem seems to be isolated to San Francisco. Maybe it's just a lovely city :grin:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I wonder why this problem seems to be isolated to San Francisco. Maybe it's just a lovely city :grin:

Goldmine

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I just assumed human feces are all that live in San Francisco so can't say this graph surprises me much

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

they're called programmers op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Alright, which one of you dirty bastards did these?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

naem posted:

an office building I worked at was brand new, on the edge of a historically seedy neighborhood known for homeless camps, and had glass window walls with office space right outside the street

they had a permanent crew of guys with a pressure washer sanitizer spray hose thing to go out several times a day to spray the constantly deposited feces, just feet from office workers at their desks

one day a flaming shopping cart fill of garbage rolled forlornly down the alley like a viking burial at sea

lol

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

That's kinda funny because they're just aerosolizing the Human Feces by attacking it with a pressure washer. Human Feces for everyone!!

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!
Eat dat poopoo

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Maybe they'd be receptive to the idea of public restrooms if they introduced them as a blockchain.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Closing all of the public restrooms in order to solve the opiate crisis may not have been the best idea.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

OMG

LOOK AT THOSE PRICES!!!!!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
#pooptag challenge. Thousands of San Franciscan teens posing with bags of poop on twitter.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

what's most amazing about the poop map is that the markers are to scale. the poops literally cover entire city blocks.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Gonna visit San Francisco this week. Do I keep my feet flat on ground or squat on my toes while deficating in public? What is the etiquette for poo poo walking? Can I do it on the move if I'm trying to catch the muni?
Please advise, I don't want to look like a tourist.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

roarpower posted:

that is everywhere dude. It's just a misdemeanor until it becomes larceny

Yes but tbe linit id like $900 and by policy the cops don't arrest tou according to my colleagues it rules

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
One simple solution for the issue of public making GBS threads would be to have the public distribute towels to their neighbors to prevent people from pooping on the roads. Imagine a public toilet with an attached cart to carry water bottles and other miscellaneous personal items.

They would be sorted into one of five types: those clean enough to go to the next toilet, those still dirty enough to go to the next one, those clean enough to pass as toilet paper (like an actual public toilet ), those not clean enough to go to the next toilet (like a taco vendor ) and those that are just too dirty to even consider going to the next toilet. Everyone puts their towels on the public toilet and then they all stick the towel over their own rear end.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Also, are we sure it's even the homeless. It could just socially inept engineers that don't understand where poop goes.

Maybe it's just their culture and we shouldn't judge

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Plenty of cities have lots of homeless people, but nowhere else is it tolerated--nay, encouraged--like the urine-soaked hellhole we call San Francisco.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Gonna visit San Francisco this week. Do I keep my feet flat on ground or squat on my toes while deficating in public? What is the etiquette for poo poo walking? Can I do it on the move if I'm trying to catch the muni?

wear a gas mask and also those things they use to cover shoes in the operating room

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

JK Fresco posted:

Yes but tbe linit id like $900 and by policy the cops don't arrest tou according to my colleagues it rules

Cops aren’t allowed to arrest you for a misdemeanor they didn’t witness iirc so yeah, you are free to steal $950 worth of stuff and the most you’d get is a citation if they even bothered to show up at all.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Protip for visiting the bay area:

Take a poo poo on the floor of a BART car and you will get it all to yourself.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

actionjackson posted:

wear a gas mask and also those things they use to cover shoes in the operating room

Right! Gotta shield my kicks from the splashdown. Good thinking.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
We've seen Wi-Fi enabled homeless why not toilet enabled homeless? Truly capitalism is the only thing that'll get us out of this pickle!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Salem Saberhagen posted:

I liked the original Salem animatronic where he'd make silly cat faces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Salem Saberhagen posted:

This is why San Francisco has more street making GBS threads than most cities, they have to deal with two groups that both lack the mental continence to figure out where to poo poo when you're out in public.