Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

You seem to be getting a LOT of skill points for free. Is each one not really worth much? What's the cap for each skill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

rudecyrus posted:

Next time: The worst NPC
You've accidentally typed "The worst NPC" when you've obviously meant to type "greatest NPC and your best buddy".

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Can we come back and rob everyone complete unfinished side-content later, or is each chapter a one-way zone transition?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Night10194 posted:

The combat doesn't really have the depth to be more than number checks except the numbers are (potentially) stacked against you, but the non-combat gameplay is pretty fun so far.
Ah. So I imagine your opinion of the dungeon-crawling spinoff is quite negative?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Night10194 posted:

I liked this game so much I bought Dungeon Rats to try, and man, Dungeon Rats is a much worse game.

Told you so.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

To be fair, the progenitor \ popularizer of our notion of "Rome feel because it was weak and decadent" specifically blamed the spread of Christianity.

It's kind of weird that this version of Rome apparently has no gods or demons aside from the lovecraftian horrors summoned during the war.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

rudecyrus posted:

making himthe de facto leader of the Commercium.

2. Convicne Hamza to kill Darista.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

rudecyrus posted:

I'm migrating the LP over to here. Please go there for future updates.
... don't?

quote:

I, Jeffrey of YOSPOS, have reached an agreement with Lowtax to transfer all Something Awful LLC assets to me. No contract has been signed yet but these things take time and I want to make this announcement now. Obviously, if this falls through, you all will hear it straight from me.

Lowtax asked me to make clear that this is not an admission of any guilt. He maintains his innocence. However, he recognizes that the site cannot continue with him in charge, and the community and site are more important than his name.

This has been one of the most stressful and sad ~72 hours of my forums life and I'm sure everyone has a million questions and I'll plan on discussing this with the community tonight, after taking a few hours to catch my breath. Please don't burn down the whole site yet - we can get through this as a community.

This site has been extremely important to me since I joined 15 years ago. I love this place more than anything and, and top of everything else, the idea of it just going away was heartbreaking to me. My promise to all of you is that I love something awful as something awful, and my intention is to preserve all of the things that make this site incredible. This will be something awful, at its best, not any sort of weird vision of what something awful should be.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

IIRC from a previous LP, the three challengers were specifically designed by players \ beta testers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Erwin the German posted:

I hope you show the True Ending the Ascendance of Milty.
Oh hey. 10 Critical Stike vs a God. Who wins?