Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Apparently this guy is a big deal. Sells a lot of makeup. He and his partner just broke up. The Youtube makeup tutorial community has been shaken to it's core. Are goons tracking this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sounds like another one of those dumb influencer dipshits I will never care about.

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

I saw a trending reddit post about it but then felt really sick that I was on reddit

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I was always more into Sandy but Patrick is cool.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pick posted:

Sounds like another one of those dumb influencer dipshits I will never care about.

Yeah I thought he was just some weird flash in the pan oddity but homeboy is worth SEVENTY FIVE MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS.

He came onto my radar because the wife had to get up in the middle of the night to buy one of his makeup pallets before it sold out. One of his factories was burglarized and $2.5M worth of makeup was stolen.

I've been getting basically hourly updates on this guy from my partner so I figured I'd just pass it on to goons.

I predict he dies in the next 3 years from rich people problems.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
https://www.somethingawful.com/fashion-swat/myspace-swat/10/

2005 is the first and last time i've ever heard about jeffree star until right now

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Pick posted:

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
site admin op. it's usually pronounced Star Jeffrey though

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

All Youtube millionaires belong in camps

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Wasn't he the prototype Milo?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

remember when taco bell was selling crunchwrap supremes for 89 cents?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

there's a bruce springsteen song about this.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Yea... those were the days

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
a nobody, a waste of air.

The epitome of attention seeking, a squeeky wheel.

The type of person you see and go, ok, we're never solving climate change, or poverty, or stopping wars, because people like this exist and vote and so do the people who like them.

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jan 12, 2020

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

I. M. Gei posted:

All Youtube millionaires belong in camps

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Yea... those were the days

i ate a lot of crunchwrap supremes back then

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
jesus that fucker's still around?

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The_Continental posted:

He came onto my radar because the wife had to get up in the middle of the night to buy one of his makeup pallets before it sold out.

Shoot your wife in the loving head then shoot yourself.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

The_Continental posted:

Apparently this guy is a big deal. Sells a lot of makeup. He and his partner just broke up. The Youtube makeup tutorial community has been shaken to it's core. Are goons tracking this?

Goons are aware. We've been aware a long, long time https://www.somethingawful.com/fashion-swat/myspace-swat/10/

I miss Fashion SWAT.

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Apparently he's a racist piece of poo poo, so...good riddance???

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Pick posted:

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal
"Zack: Picture Jeffree Star being signed to a record label and becoming fabulously wealthy and popular, the envy of women and a sex object for both gay and straight men. Oh no, some things are just too ridiculous to actually visualize."

This aged well, didn't it?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Wanted By Weed posted:

Apparently he's a racist piece of poo poo, so...good riddance???

He's still very much around though. Didn't know about the racist stuff but not surprised from such a self-absorbed vapid entity.

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal

The_Continental posted:

He's still very much around though. Didn't know about the racist stuff but not surprised from such a self-absorbed vapid entity.

Yeah well, that never stopped youtube before.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

immortalyawn posted:

a nobody, a waste of air.

The epitome of attention seeking, a squeeky wheel.

The type of person you see and go, ok, we're never solving climate change, or poverty, or stopping wars, because people like this exist and vote and so do the people who like them.

you dont need to sign your posts here

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Wow he looks freaky as h*ck now. :wth:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol this guy is still around? he was some myspace internet famous guy.

binaryslacker
Sep 4, 2011

Good Times
He’s a trash rear end hoe and I’m jealous of his pinball collection.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

To me Jeffree Star is one of the world's foremost private pinball collectors. I don't really care about his makeup stuff, but godamn does he have an incredible collection.

Also the fact that a femme queer guy owns like over 100 machines makes chuds in the pinball community absolutely melt down if you even mention it lol.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Apparently the world of cosmetics is absolutely full up with drama.
Bad deals, shady agreements, infighting, it's basically one of those E! reality shows, but played out on youtube influencer channels and in tabloids.

Also I think he has a TV show??!? :confused:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Jefree Star didn't supernova himself.

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
Once he got pissed b/c some people were saying "Hello I am Alan Rickman I have the body of a pig" and apparantly that guy was his godfather but what he didn't know is that they were doing an impression of the haunted tape in which a spooky voice does in fact state "I have the body of a pig", and in retrospect does sound vaguely like Alan Rickman. Thanks for reading, drive safe!

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I honestly have no idea who Jeffree Star is

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
that's not how you spell "Jeffrey"

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Apparently he likes to call people rhe n word a lot

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Isn't that Patrick Star's dad in that one episode?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Jeffree star was a gay club music breakout like 10 years ago on akon’s label before that went sideways then has become a fashionista. He’s made an incredible amount of money doing so. If you know anyone involved with makeup they’re all about him.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

who?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

To me Jeffree Star is one of the world's foremost private pinball collectors. I don't really care about his makeup stuff, but godamn does he have an incredible collection.

Also the fact that a femme queer guy owns like over 100 machines makes chuds in the pinball community absolutely melt down if you even mention it lol.

"pinball community"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5epJ_J8XW4