Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G2000
Sep 27, 2015
He toured with the pedophile from Blood on the dancefloor. Told everyone on Twitter the guy was a pedophile and he’d seen it happen.

Then Blood on the dancefloor got more popular so Jeffree took back what he said and toured with them again. He now refuses to help the victims by coming forward with what he knows.

Cool guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I am loving that his last palette sucked poo poo and he hasn’t even released a video in a month or so...I think he’s trying to lie low for once but his goose may be cooked this time :honk:

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

I had somehow forgotten that he made lovely electronic music that all the scene girls in high school were obsessed with until I heard about him being a huge racist. Until then, I didn't even know about his loving makeup.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

AFewBricksShy posted:

Probably about 15 or so years ago I downloaded a Warped Tour sampler that had an acoustic version of Bad Religion's "Sorrow" on it (which was the high point). There was also a really lovely song and I'm pretty sure that was a Jeffree Star song that was not good, so that's what I think.
Edit: Just checked, it was 2009. The song was prisoner, it still sucks.

Once I listened to 1.5 Jeffree Star songs on the internet and then had to play Steely Dan's "The Fez" like six times to recover.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

G2000 posted:

He toured with the pedophile from Blood on the dancefloor. Told everyone on Twitter the guy was a pedophile and he’d seen it happen.

Then Blood on the dancefloor got more popular so Jeffree took back what he said and toured with them again. He now refuses to help the victims by coming forward with what he knows.

Cool guy.

To be fair, this is kind of required behavior for all public figures and business concerns, great and small, and was probably advised by his manager/lawyer/publicist.

He can’t alienate potential businesses partners for the sake of defending a bunch of ordinary people who are going to buy his stuff regardless of whether or not he speaks up.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
So uh

Jeffree Star accusers say the makeup mogul has a history of sexual assault, physical violence, and hush money offers

This just released now and a genuine trigger warning. It’s loving heinous and I’m really loving hoping it’ll get it through his fans heads that he is not a person to be giving money to full stop

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

God he looks like the shittest troll doll ever made.

For real though, there's too many pictures of their ugly rear end between parts of describing their also extremely ugly behavior in that article.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Oct 1, 2020

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Prof. Crocodile posted:

To be fair, this is kind of required behavior for all public figures and business concerns, great and small, and was probably advised by his manager/lawyer/publicist.

He can’t alienate potential businesses partners for the sake of defending a bunch of ordinary people who are going to buy his stuff regardless of whether or not he speaks up.
Uhhh no, I think you'll find many people choose not to be friends or partners with child rapists

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Anyone sufficiently famous and powerful probably is though

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

teen witch posted:

So uh

Jeffree Star accusers say the makeup mogul has a history of sexual assault, physical violence, and hush money offers

This just released now and a genuine trigger warning. It’s loving heinous and I’m really loving hoping it’ll get it through his fans heads that he is not a person to be giving money to full stop

I'm not surprised that someone who's chummy with pedos and catfuckers is also a scummy person himself. Hope he gets the book thrown at him at mach 5.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

teen witch posted:

So uh

Urgh gross, I hate that I gave him money :( I bought into his apology for being racist video a few years ago like a total idiot.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Never heard of him. The only youtubers I follow are a couple of guys who review anime titty figures, oh and also forgotten weapons

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Cantaloupe posted:

Never heard of him. The only youtubers I follow are a couple of guys who review anime titty figures, oh and also forgotten weapons
Check out Doug Demuro. He will show you what the ash tray looks like in an Aston Martin.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Jeffree of Star

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Davey havoks at one point boyfriend?

That about covers all I know about Jeffree Star, I think I also have heard some unsavory things about them.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

He's friends with that racist pedophile who also fucks his pets, correct?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

G2000 posted:

Cool guy.

my partner kinda halfassedly follows jeffree star and her guess is that dahvie vanity (pedophile in question) has dirt on him.

which seems sort of insane to me because i'm not sure what dirt you could possibly have on jeffree star that hasn't already been exposed, but it would make sense with the sudden 180.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Here's a treat for you all who've never seen "Dahvie Vanity" either, the other incredibly stupid looking rapist in this talk of Jeffree Star hanging out with.

And also his music is awful and he's a talentless hack.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Yardbomb posted:

Here's a treat for you all who've never seen "Dahvie Vanity" either, the other incredibly stupid looking rapist in this talk of Jeffree Star hanging out with.

And also his music is awful and he's a talentless hack.
Christ, every decision he made about his appearance was the wrong one.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

as I get older I realize that trying to look unnaturally unique is usually just affectation and trying to replace a lack of a personality and most people who try to look really different are actually just shitheads with bad judgement

so that's what he means to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJy3tPQ3/