Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Apparently this guy is a big deal. Sells a lot of makeup. He and his partner just broke up. The Youtube makeup tutorial community has been shaken to it's core. Are goons tracking this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pick posted:

Sounds like another one of those dumb influencer dipshits I will never care about.

Yeah I thought he was just some weird flash in the pan oddity but homeboy is worth SEVENTY FIVE MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS.

He came onto my radar because the wife had to get up in the middle of the night to buy one of his makeup pallets before it sold out. One of his factories was burglarized and $2.5M worth of makeup was stolen.

I've been getting basically hourly updates on this guy from my partner so I figured I'd just pass it on to goons.

I predict he dies in the next 3 years from rich people problems.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Wanted By Weed posted:

Apparently he's a racist piece of poo poo, so...good riddance???

He's still very much around though. Didn't know about the racist stuff but not surprised from such a self-absorbed vapid entity.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I lived in Cleveland, Ohio by accident for a couple of years and they seemed to have quite a thriving pinball community.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I was sort of kidding because Cleveland is generally known as lovely. However, I was asked to transfer there for work and then ended up staying far longer than I should've because of lack of direction, lack of money, and general malaise.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

MageMage posted:

People change. He said something racist like a decade ago. That doesn't mean anything now. The only reason Jeff gets any scrutiny is because he's a popular queer person and people don't like that. They want their kids watching wholesome YouTubers that don't crossdress, like PewDiePie. Is this who you've chosen for your next target?

I don't have kids, have no problem with queer people, and could give a gently caress less about crossdressing. I scrutinize him because he's a classless nouveau-riche type who makes vapid videos about how he couldn't get his Lamborghini painted pink today. I'm predicting he gets done for fraud or somesuch white collar crime within the next 5 years.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Its a palette, like a painter's palette that contains a lot of different color paints. Its a commonly used term.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Phlegmish posted:

Wow these celebrities are now being canceled before I've even heard of them

He wont be cancelled. He makes millions whenever he releases more makeup and specifically ties in his products with the personal drama. He literally has palettes called "Controversy" and "Conspiracy".

Hes an OG internet famous person who lives and dies by the idea that there is no such thing as bad press. In other words, hes a zebra mussel on the hull of humanity. I dont think you can really cancel a person like him.

He appeals to the same reptlian processes that gets Trump fans riled up. He will always have proponents supporting him for "saying whatever he wants", and having "no filter".

My wife says his makeup is good but doesnt buy it anymore because shes realised what a slime he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

teen witch posted:

Oh you know your JS tea!

Lol I dont know how I got like this. I know far more than I care to.

Phlegmish posted:

The Continental, you stand accused of gravely misinforming me. I have been correctinformed that Jeffree 'JS' Star is NOT, in fact, a true modern-day Renaissance Man, one of the most important personalities of our time.

Ha! I said no such thing. Hes probably worth as much as a lot of A-listers. Just doesnt get invited to parties for.......reasons.