Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Damnit I've just looked through all 30 pages of thread and can't find it but I swear it was in here. Help me please?

There was a picture of Duke, looked like a painting. 3 girls in bikini's were behind him (to the left) and there was a tentacle alien attacking him from the right of the image. He had a 3 barrel shotgun blasting a tentacle in half.

I want it because I set it as my wallpaper at work, and some dumbass IT didn't like it so he changed my wallpaper. I now need to put it on every computer in my work station. TIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bump due to laughing at the gay gloryhole duke again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://m.twitch.tv/clip/LaconicSpineyPeppermintKappaWealth

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress yeah furry bounce housr

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Bump due to laughing at the gay gloryhole duke again.

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

quote:

In DNF they are vapid greasy titwigglers good only for shooting in the head or otherwise they'll saddle you with alien spawn. Shooting them is OK this time though because... they're too stupid to know the difference?

It sounds like you're describing most military wives...

I know, I know, that's really harsh. But I really don't like it when women cheat on their husbands, especially when they're in a combat zone.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I know, I know, that's really harsh. But I really don't like it when women cheat on their husbands, especially when they're in a combat zone.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TFW I'm in a combat zone which is bad enough, but to make matters worse, my wife is freaking cheating on me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Snake, do you think love can bloom on a battlefield?

Hnngh, I really hate it when women cheat on their husbands, especially while they’re in a combat zone.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hnngh, I really hate it when women cheat on their husbands, especially while they’re in a combat zone.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

quote:

The next Duke Nukem game is him trying to get his dick back from the woman who cut it off, isn't it?

Haha can you imagine the level design possibilities?

"That bitch is gonna pay for hacking off my little guy!

It all starts out in a scene that is eerily familiar to Leisure Suit Larry 1 before larry puts on the condom. (George has to steal an idea from a game first - this is now expected in the new Duke IP) From there, all hell breaks loose, the xbox controller shakes, the screen goes dark, and Duke wakes up in a hospital.

This time instead of aliens he is battling through societal nut jobs who can never take anything with a grain of salt in a video game and are trying to hold him back from finding little Duke because they think it will cure him of his sexist ways. It's the ultimate 10 hour adventure of "Who cares Vs Cartoon Sexism" starring our beloved Duke. Who ultimately through his adventure of getting back his junk, sees the light and joins a monastery. Where we will be concluded with a cliffhanger to be concluded on 5 DLC packs for $6.99 each, already on the DVD to help out those folks with limited bandwidth in their area.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

It all starts out in a scene that is eerily familiar to Leisure Suit Larry 1 before larry puts on the condom. (George has to steal an idea from a game first - this is now expected in the new Duke IP) From there, all hell breaks loose, the xbox controller shakes, the screen goes dark, and Duke wakes up in a hospital.

This time instead of aliens he is battling through societal nut jobs who can never take anything with a grain of salt in a video game and are trying to hold him back from finding little Duke because they think it will cure him of his sexist ways. It's the ultimate 10 hour adventure of "Who cares Vs Cartoon Sexism" starring our beloved Duke. Who ultimately through his adventure of getting back his junk, sees the light and joins a monastery. Where we will be concluded with a cliffhanger to be concluded on 5 DLC packs for $6.99 each, already on the DVD to help out those folks with limited bandwidth in their area.

Lol, $6.99 for dlc

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

TFW I'm in a combat zone which is bad enough, but to make matters worse, my wife is freaking cheating on me.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-_Si5Tieuw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

baffling parody of the MGS5 intro, beginning with Duke going "what... what did you take from me?" and the doctor waggling his ( St) Johnson around and saying "I'm afraid we took... nine inches" while Duke thrashes in panic

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
If you thought Quiet was of dubious quality, wait until you meet the Duke equivalent

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5O0BnVzmEc&t=5s

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

awesome

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Duke dancing in the rain on Mother base

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
i remember someone in the goldmine thread using the defense “it’s a callback to his horrible jump animation in DN3D” or something but i can’t be assed to dig it up

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

i remember someone in the goldmine thread using the defense “it’s a callback to his horrible jump animation in DN3D” or something but i can’t be assed to dig it up

sounds pretty funny lol. would've been sweet to see it but oh well. :cheers:

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I keep thinking about the Axemaniac "launch party" that no one went to and laughing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Miserable Maid posted:

I keep thinking about the Axemaniac "launch party" that no one went to and laughing

Why?

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Because the real Duke was there, eating chips

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

his party was a hit

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I want to see the pictures.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I remember everyone shat on Axemanian for months because he wouldn't release the pics of the party. Someone finally dug them up and truth be told, it looked loving awesome. There was a stripper, a duke nukem impersonator, a badass cake and what appeared to be some close friends having a good time. I guess it turned out he just didn't want to show private pictures to weirdos from the internet. Sucks too because I think he left the forums because of it. If you're here to bash azemaniac you've pretty much come to the wrong place.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought it was funny how he played up going silent when the game came out switching to being a Serious Sam fan instead and came back into the thread a week after launch to say basically the game is a turd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Welcome to the Goldmine.