Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

Doflamingo posted:

I think he literally just milked/molested a valve. This is embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

First recorded instance of tits in the stream, I do believe. That only took all day.

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

Knuc U Kinte posted:

DukeVision would be awesome, the ability to drop Duke Nukem into any Xbox game.

Duke Nukem in Dead Rising: What do you mean there isn't a strip club around, this is vegas!

Duke Nukem in Sonic 4: I'm not running anywhere, these god drat rings all over the place... what the hell are they anyway, cock rings? Hmmn, nope, too small for that

Gears of Wars: What are you rear end in a top hat doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a med pack around the corner anyway you little babies.

God of War: Hey Bro, heard you can get me into hell, I got a few ex's I wanna look up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sQX6MH1RTQ