Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

Lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

The game delivers so far. gently caress the haters.

Cast your mind back to the game Prey. Remember that? It had some cool gameplay ideas but you knew at the back of your head that you should've been playing Duke instead. It wasn't that long ago. So just cast your mindset back to that era, forget you've played Crysis 2, Killzone 2, or Black Ops and enjoy that the Duke is back.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

Just had a friend over for our (Belated) DNF launch party. Even though I finished the PC version earlier today, I watched him playing it on the 360.

I've never seen someone so utterly crestfallen. He was dying every 5 minutes because the 360 controls are loving terrible, and had to sit through a 30+ second load screen every single time. He only got a couple of laughs out of the whole thing, and absolutely none of them were at the lovely forced dialog.

Poor guy. The look on his face was like that of someone having all of their childhood dreams crushed at once.

On the brighter side, the cigars we had were awesome.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Guy dumping his rear end in a occupied glory hole stall. lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

I cannot believe that all of you forgot about Duke. This game has been in the making for 15 years. And now you're not betting on it just because some FAKE, ANIMATED, COMPLETELY NOT REAL WOMEN get killed in an over-the-top, cartoony fashion? Whatever, losers. I'll be busy enjoying my game. There's absolutely nothing BAD about the game as it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010