Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I'm still trying to figure out why at Duke's Titty City you had the option of repeatedly receiving a blowjob from a MAN.

How am I supposed to interpret this? Is Duke gay?

Duke doesn't even say anything why you jump up by the stall and look at the dude in there. And then at the Hive the twins talk about how they had never been with anyone (before the aliens). What is wrong with Duke?

Does he have the asperger's?

Or is Gearbox just loving with my head?

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How am I supposed to interpret this? Is Duke gay?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

It sounds like you're describing most military wives...

I know, I know, that's really harsh. But I really don't like it when women cheat on their husbands, especially when they're in a combat zone.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TFW I'm in a combat zone which is bad enough, but to make matters worse, my wife is freaking cheating on me.