Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Axemaniac not posting again in the thread after posting him and the boys getting their copies is my favorite part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

No wait I lied my favorite part was someone pointing out Duke says "power armor is for pussies" despite the Regen mechanic being front and center in DNF followed by the pedantic argument of "uh the HEALTH doesn't regen in Halo 1, just the Shields :colbert:"

despite Halo 2, 3, ODST, and motherfucking Reach coming out between Halo 1 and DNF

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I've heard that argument about Spec Ops from more than a few folks, so I wonder if that's a common excuse.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Trash Ops posted:

duke nukem experiencing ego death

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

If you thought Quiet was of dubious quality, wait until you meet the Duke equivalent