Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We can know nothing in this universe including whether this game looks like dogshit or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Guy who loves Duke Nukem Forever, the Suikoden series, the oeuvre of Hironobu Sakaguchi and HATES the Wii U.

98% of teens have moved on to WiiU and Mario Party copy paste this sig if you’re one of the 2% who still always bets on Duke :dukedog:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

my eyes glaze over those as i search for the next cool dude who declares that actually its normal and satire that duke likes to punch women in the stomach until they vomit (7238 hours remaining on probation)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I don’t even see the posts anymore. All I see is “duke” “homo” “misogynoir “

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I just realised that’s your bong and therefore your duke statue not from the thread lmfao nice

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Still thinking about if duke is gay or has autism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

1993: Duke Nukem 2 jokes that Duke likes to relax and watch Oprah
2025: Duke Nukem Forever 2 Plutonium Edition comes with a true-to-life model of Oprah's uterus, so you can recreate the scene where the aliens force Duke to tear it out

Now we know what happened this guy