Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lfmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm still confused by axemaniac saying i'm going to e3 in 5 hours. with me. did he go with himself to the furry bounce house? zuh?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ive been laughing really hard for 10 minites thinking about a guy having an existential crisis because the dukje got a handy j from another d00d

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Every time people freaked out about Duke being gay people were like "Actually that guy's just taking a poo poo. There's a girl in there with him that's on her knees" or whatever which is also awesomely stupid. What a legendary game.

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bro the duke was in the bathroom stall getting a beej from his sex slave twins he rescued from the alien rips. it was just pure coincidence the stall he was getting head [STRAIGHT head] in happened to be occupied by a dude who was taking a poo poo with a full on boner

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress yeah furry bounce housr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Snake, do you think love can bloom on a battlefield?

Hnngh, I really hate it when women cheat on their husbands, especially while they’re in a combat zone.

Lol