Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kongming posted:

Am I the only person who didn't interpret "Looks like you're... hosed." as a rape joke at all? The humor is in that it sounds like Duke is about to crack wise, but then simply states that they are hosed. Making it into a joke about them getting raped is a huge stretch.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfao

good idea tho

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kongming posted:

Just want to say that I have no intention of relinquishing my Duke's Bros tag. Duke Nukem Forever or not, I wear my colors proud. You jokers can have your Serious Sam tags.

Having an alien teleport right in front of me, only to shotgun it across the room and be met with "Take a teleport..to hell" is a joy that only the Duke can bring.

Edit: oh, I guess I am relinquishing my Duke's Bros tag. :(

Kongming posted:

Bonus: That was posted by Tail's Butthole Guy

loll

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the serious sam gang tag is still named duketag.png

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kongming posted:

You're saying this like it's Vietnam or the Vancouver riots or something. As heated and important as the discussion seems to you now, no one is going to look back on this thread in 1, 5, or 10 years and shake their head at how craaaaazy it got.

hahahah

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Tfw you don't know what the Vancouver riots are but you're reading the DNF thread in 2020

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Holy gently caress that part I just caught was boring. Massively dark level with no enemies, Duke slapping at something (it might have been an alien nutsack?),

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Almost all the biggest Duke Bros were eventually banned for being nazis and pedophiles.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kongming posted:

No. Just no.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the 1-2 punch of axemaniac encouraging these insane posts and then zorak probating people who agreed with axe too hard was badass

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Thank you, Axe, for speaking for those without stars who dare not speak, lest they probated for counterhating the haters.

Duke speaks through his prophet Axe. We speak through Axe. The Duke Bros. hierarchy is a well oiled machine, like the Catholic church.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Guy who loves Duke Nukem Forever, the Suikoden series, the oeuvre of Hironobu Sakaguchi and HATES the Wii U.

picturing this guy begrudgingly buying a wii u for xenoblade chronicles x and riding the bob rollercoaster so hard his neck snaps

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

jesus christ

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

TWO WEEKS LATER WHAT THE gently caress

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

If I could find a way to combine this with my Awesome Physics® demo I whipped up where the physics engine would tweak the path of objects for the coolest result, we could make the coolest Three Stooges FPS ever.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Xarbala posted:

Feels like every single SuperMechagodzilla post in that thread was solid gold.

my eyes glaze over those as i search for the next cool dude who declares that actually its normal and satire that duke likes to punch women in the stomach until they vomit (7238 hours remaining on probation)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

We should crowdfund a Duke Nukem Forever spiritual successor .

1993: Duke Nukem 2 jokes that Duke likes to relax and watch Oprah
2025: Duke Nukem Forever 2 Plutonium Edition comes with a true-to-life model of Oprah's uterus, so you can recreate the scene where the aliens force Duke to tear it out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its ok because duke didnt want to do it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

DukeVision would be awesome, the ability to drop Duke Nukem into any Xbox game.

Duke Nukem in Dead Rising: What do you mean there isn't a strip club around, this is vegas!

Duke Nukem in Sonic 4: I'm not running anywhere, these god drat rings all over the place... what the hell are they anyway, cock rings? Hmmn, nope, too small for that

Gears of Wars: What are you rear end in a top hat doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a med pack around the corner anyway you little babies.

God of War: Hey Bro, heard you can get me into hell, I got a few ex's I wanna look up.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Snake, do you think love can bloom on a battlefield?

Hnngh, I really hate it when women cheat on their husbands, especially while they’re in a combat zone.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

his party was a hit