Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

love this genuine thread that totally isn't for goons to meet their social media marketing quota for the month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Liters, not tablespoons

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
like to get some taco bell food and a mcdonalds milkshake

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
idk man but weed got legal in this state i am loving getting high and then thinking about lovely food that i know will be the best

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

love this genuine thread that totally isn't for goons to meet their social media marketing quota for the month

nice hot take

but not as nice or hot as a 5 dollar hot n ready available at your local little caesars. you know little c's...that pizza store thats always within 200 yards of a liquor shop.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its LEGALLY pizza.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

The best part of Supersize me was when he interviewed his wife and she was like “his dick doesn’t work anymore”

Wasn't that guy an admitted rapist?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
heh. i googled supersize me wife and said it out loud like an old-timey irishman that likes em chunky

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I'm a big fan of the simple, classed mcchicken, mostly because its pretty much the only thing there thats still a dollar, at least in my area. Decent amount of food and tastes good, which sometimes are my only requirements.

Also wanna take the opportunity to pour one out for a real one, the jalapeno double cheeseburger / jalapeno mcchicken. Grilled jalapeno slices on top with stringy little fried onions and a white cheese sauce replacing the standard burger stuff, it was so loving good. I ate that poo poo like twice a week until they suddenly stopped selling it which really soured me on mickey ds. Did anyone else ever like those??

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
You're not alone, I loved those things. I'll pour one out for em

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
I like Dinkin' Dugnuts hash pucks when I want anal leakage guaranteed.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Spicy mchickens are for sure the best dollar item

Play
Apr 25, 2006

RocktheCaulk posted:

poo poo in these parts they're the only dollar item

but yeah they good. I'll get a spicy mcchicken and a triple cheeseburger and that's lunch for like 4 bucks

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the travesty and injustice perpetrated by the golden arches by their removal of the jalapeno mcdouble has not and shall not be forgotten

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mozi posted:

the travesty and injustice perpetrated by the golden arches by their removal of the jalapeno mcdouble has not and shall not be forgotten

Space Race Riot posted:

You're not alone, I loved those things. I'll pour one out for em

*does secret Jalapeno Mcdouble rebel group handshake*

good to see brothers of the cause around these parts

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

superjew posted:

I like Dinkin' Dugnuts hash pucks when I want anal leakage guaranteed.

this post represents the best of us

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Mozi posted:

Those were good burgs for a change of pace off the cheap meal.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

RocktheCaulk posted:

:yeah:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
put the hashbrows on your hot cakes then slather it in maple syrup then mash it up into a slurry with your lovely plastic fork you goddamned animals

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Wendy's has breakfast now?

What does it consist of

Breakfast chili?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

precision posted:

What does it consist of

Breakfast chili?

https://thetakeout.com/wendys-new-breakfast-full-menu-nationwide-1838975930

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
drat that looks pretty dece

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

precision posted:

What does it consist of

Breakfast chili?

I wish

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

nice hot take

but not as nice or hot as a 5 dollar hot n ready available at your local little caesars. you know little c's...that pizza store thats always within 200 yards of a liquor shop.

I always hated when people acted that they were so above fast food, talking about how horrible chicken nuggets are because they're made of slurry and fast-food burgers being hockey pucks or whatever

Then I had a slice of a Hot N Ready pizza, and dear lord -- it tasted like cardboard slathered in ketchup with fake cheese on top. I know it's $5 but I don't know how such a terrible pizza is even possible.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
McDonalds hash browns are pretty good...I go to Dunkin Donuts much more, and I must suffer with the gamey abominations they call hash browns.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Mozi posted:

Amen

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

gary oldmans diary posted:

like to get some taco bell food and a mcdonalds milkshake

This reminds me of the time I stopped into a Burger King to get some onion rings to stick inside my quarter pounder with cheese.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

my boss hasn't been in the office for a long while and brought me an egg mcmuffin, so that's cool

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Play posted:

my boss hasn't been in the office for a long while and brought me an egg mcmuffin, so that's cool

Eat the rich guy’s McMuffin

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

JK Fresco posted:

Wasn't that guy an admitted rapist?

No he cheated on his wife and then held a press conference to get out ahead of the accusation. Unfortunately nobody remembered who he was or cared at all, so it was really just an embarrassing and expensive Own-Goal

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
We really need a different word for chain pizza, because it tastes about as much like any form of real pizza as cotton candy tastes like gourmet chocolate

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.
My first thought for some reason was that it was Michael Moore but then I remembered he was always fat and didn't get fat from eating McDonald's for a documentary. Then I remembered Moran Spurlock existed. Moore was also a way better documentary film maker tbh.

Also Spurlock apparently did that One Direction documentary, which I didn't expect to have been him and also just remembered it existed. WHo said SA couldn't be educational?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

YeahTubaMike posted:

I always hated when people acted that they were so above fast food, talking about how horrible chicken nuggets are because they're made of slurry and fast-food burgers being hockey pucks or whatever

Then I had a slice of a Hot N Ready pizza, and dear lord -- it tasted like cardboard slathered in ketchup with fake cheese on top. I know it's $5 but I don't know how such a terrible pizza is even possible.

I feel ya YeahTubaMike

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Biscats n Gravy posted:

Also Spurlock apparently did that One Direction documentary, which I didn't expect to have been him and also just remembered it existed. WHo said SA couldn't be educational?

His "Where in the World Is Osama bin Laden?" doc was pretty :wtf:

Lunch with the Taliban: "We will tell you our side of the story, even though we see you as an enemy. . . would you like some tea?"
Chatting with Palestinians who lost their homes: "Israel with the continued support of your nation has taken our land. . . nice to meet you, have a nice day."
30 Seconds in an Orthodox Jewish area: "Kill this pig! Arrrhhhhh! " <cops have to intervene>

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Blistex posted:

His "Where in the World Is Osama bin Laden?" doc was pretty :wtf:

Lunch with the Taliban: "We will tell you our side of the story, even though we see you as an enemy. . . would you like some tea?"
Chatting with Palestinians who lost their homes: "Israel with the continued support of your nation has taken our land. . . nice to meet you, have a nice day."
30 Seconds in an Orthodox Jewish area: "Kill this pig! Arrrhhhhh! " <cops have to intervene>

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

I like Jack in the Box's breakfast. It's closer to me than McDonald's so I usually go there. I'm mildly impressed with their eggs because they actually mostly resemble what an egg would look like if you cooked it yourself. I remember McD's eggs as some sort of weird yellow sponge thing. I can't comment on how their hashbrowns compare though.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

hot n ready is a mcdonalds fries situation

for it to be edible, you need to eat it within 10 minutes of it coming out of the oven

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
Wawa has better breakfast burritos but loses on the hash brown side.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Having better breakfast burritos than McDonalds isn't exactly a feat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

veni veni veni posted:

Having better breakfast burritos than McDonalds isn't exactly a feat.

it's actually a requirement if you want to compete