Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Turnbeug
Mar 21, 2018

Ban this sick filth for not knowing what nangs are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 9, 2009

i'm not so sure. no one has ever done anything in a PT Cruiser that I'd consider "suspect"

Malcolm Turnbeug
Mar 21, 2018

You can't tell me the 'i <3 cream' vanity plate isn't the worst attempt at plausible deniability you've ever seen

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!

Brookside is my nearest big shopping centre and we moved into the area probably a month before MYER closed. The first time I went in there was a 16 year old pushing his girlfriend around and calling her a oval office so I think that set the tone pretty well.

Also yes ironic at the demand for housing in an area where the local high school is pretty terrifying.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I'm sorry for taking this photo illegally at a red light but I couldn't let it go, new Nang delivery service dropped

Fucken lol, they even have an app.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Turns out there are lots of these.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Airstream Driver posted:

Turns out there are lots of these.
at least one in every town in Australia

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

THERE IS NO PLANET B

theres been videos on Brown Cardigan and other meme accounts of guys doing nangs driving, some guys working at a 7/11 doing them, all kinds of funny/dumb poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Nangaroo have been around for a while tbh.

The one I see on FB ads periodically is 'carbon cutlery'. Their sales pitch is to throw away that dirty old note and upgrade your kick-ons with the boys. You apparently get a little carbon fibre plate, card and straw.