Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

question mark?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

fist4jesus posted:

To do what? To support them to do what?
No seriously....what extra support is needed beyond making sure they are fed and arranging for medication or urgent medical stuff? Which is already being done.

Its already free accommodation. Rent is 20% of their income + rent assistance, reduced bills. Heating is included and free.

How dare you display anything other than 100% bleeding heart-ism on SAF.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
unblocked a rootbound sewer line and let out about 2 weeks worth of plop down the driveway.
Im having smoko and cleaning the poo poo from undr my nails while I work out phase 2

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

fist4jesus posted:

I've shared the questions I have, and some background for context. All you've done is attack and rage.

"why would poor people need money" what a stunningly brave question you dumbass

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
take it to auspol dummies, this thread is for digging holes and saying oval office

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

auspol is for cunts so if f4j wants to go there he's welcome to but i'll stay here thanks

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
then dont be a oval office and poo poo up the thread with pol stuff. take it to erotic auspol cosplay and post cool holes my man

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

lmao you're not the mod get hosed idiot.

gold coast scott morrison white hegemony

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll cosplay modding if i wanna

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

hambeet posted:

i cannot see what the problem is though?

do you think it's patronising? do you think it's undeserving? do you think it's some wank exercise to make others feel better?

Fair question.
I think that they already get more than enough support to cope with atleast the initial proposed 5 days.

There is already jobkeeper/seeker which is effective double dole, and now free food for a bit. My sister, who I've spoken to today, is a bit annoyed, but will be fine.

I also think that all these people suddenly concerned, didn't give a gently caress about these people last week, and sure wont a week or a month from now when the attention moves on.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

BurgerQuest posted:

then dont be a oval office and poo poo up the thread with pol stuff. take it to erotic auspol cosplay and post cool holes my man

'no politics' doesn't give you a license to freely post deadshit opinions though

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Politics is Haram in ausgbs

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

the cool posts kid
Jul 24, 2007

I personally think that if people want to give some money to people who are worse off than themselves they should be allowed to

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

In olden days, a glimpse of man anus
Would shut a thread down on writ of mandamus
But now, God knows,
Anything goes.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Jestery makes a good point. You oval office listen with an open mouth.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Just spent the weekend down palm beach and the weather was pretty fucken tops. Goldy has never looked so good.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I made a rosella box

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

tardwrangler posted:

I made a rosella box

Just put your chutney in the fridge you weirdo.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

tardwrangler posted:

unblocked a rootbound sewer line and let out about 2 weeks worth of plop down the driveway.
Im having smoko and cleaning the poo poo from undr my nails while I work out phase 2

Unblocked a sewer line and pointed it at the last 2 pages of posts.

Fucc em up turnbeug

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rofl

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

tardwrangler posted:

I made a rosella box

Isn’t that where you put used needles?

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
Those bins in public toilets are for donating soft toys to orphanages. What the hell have you been doing!?

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Sillybones posted:

Those bins in public toilets are for donating soft toys to orphanages. What the hell have you been doing!?

definitely not pissing in them

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

if they're that soft you need more fibre.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Just realized how much I miss rosella chutney. Of all the things to make me homesick.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

went for an ace bush walk today. there were stacks of rosella's just chilling everywhere, but as always a couple of dickhead cockies screaming across the gorge the whole loving time.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

tardwrangler posted:

I’m using it as a slip n slide

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
it was nasty af

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
The nature of the leeches

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Bert Newton repeating the angle of the dangle forever

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

This was posted in the last thread but i remembered it today and started hoot laffing

:nws: https://e-hentai.org/s/d2da16e4ec/743731-1 :nws:

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Welp

*unzips in Australian*

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

*borders off Victoria*

My fellow Australians, our long national nightmare is over.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Infinitum posted:

*borders off QLD*

My fellow Australians, our long national nightmare is over.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

You can't border off God's Country, you will regret this.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Okay SE qld can remain free then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

hambeet posted:

Okay Brisbane can remain free then.