Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
My brother is a PE teacher and does not have pedophilic tendencies, it is very weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

I reckon there would be more South's supporters than Canterbury supporters in Canterbury these days

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Apparently the new mayhem album is actually good? Can you confirm?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Kharnifex posted:

Best sosso roll, wild rover in Sydney,

Best bakery nationality, Viet

Worst, chinese

Looks like they use frozen puff pastry sheets, look similar to what me and my mum make. Deffo get good results but not gonna beat out freshly made with butter, suet or shortening.

Best sausage rolls I've had are from Mt Morgan bakery in Qld. Emu Park also has some phenomenal sausage rolls.

I also really like Goldean Lea bakery pies and sausage rolls in Berala, they're a Viet mob. Not fancy but really well done and no nonsense. Only issue I have with them is that they don't serves peas. Lots of places in Sydney don't and it's a little hosed up

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

tardwrangler posted:

years ago someone lopped the nuts off the Rocky bull statue

They put metal rods through the bulls nuts now.

I remember at a port curtis pronay school swap meet in 1999 one of the teachers was selling a set

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I used my amazon prime free trial for picard on amazon video

is there literally anything else worth a drat on it

i don't know how to pirate live action shows anymore

American Gods, that other neil gaiman/terry prstchett book adaptation, the shield, phobe, lots of weird movies, Unsolved mysteries.

Trawling through the recmended movies os usually the best way to find decent content on prime

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Airstream Driver posted:

I'm off to Japan in 3 months for a holiday. Please post your hot tips. Going for 3 weeks. Got most of the itinerary sorted just debating if it's worth going to Hokkaido.

Go to Calayer, the Slayer themed curry restaurant in Osaka.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

I saw a bloke yestersay wearing a tool tshirt and rick and morty cap.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

I worked in the worst pub in Rockhampton in 2007 - The Swan Hotel. My first shift one of the pensioners that lived there passed out and shat his pants in the mens room. i found him when i was closing up for the night. He only had two pots of VB. My manager asked me to hose him down with the fire hose and i told him to get hosed so he did it instead. I also had a 5'2” Maori woman hold a katana to my throat abd met Kathy Freeman there.

Mowed for the first time since the big rain a few weeks ago in Sydney. Strapped the hatch open and had at it. oval office in the jeep who parks like an arsehole in front of my place has lots of grass on their car.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

It was very easy to get weed when i was LA

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

Months ago I bought Kikagaku Moyo tickets and i just now realised its this wednesday, I am thinking about those guitars

I had the same exact rhing happen eith Sleaford Mods who are playing Sydney this Wednesday.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

If anyone is actually bored enough to troubleshoot me on plex go ahead, but laserface and fat dad are just being cunts mates about it so not them thank you.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Sleaford Mods was very good tonight

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

my dealer labels the bags and puts little heart stickers on them and stuff and puts a little extra nug with a thankyou note in it, she's also kinda a hot blonde lady in her 50s

Thars really wholesome

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

The seppo hosed up

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Yeah. Had a good year long run in Oz, was really enjoying life for once. Should have expected a global pandemic to gently caress it all up.

Don't qualify for medicare here either, and I'm asthmatic.

The buying an apartment off the plan was the loving up bit. Buying off the plan is usually a poor move. Buying an apartment built after the oughties with our current lovely building regulations is a poor move.

Hopefully it all works out ok for you mate.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

I used to think that electric blankets were for training kids to not piss the bed because if you pee on an electric fence you get zapped

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Been savingg up all my bottles and cans since Christmas, finally decide to drop them off to the bulk return and earn joint in milperra. Cunts are closed. Fuckin anzacs

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

McSpergin posted:

Ginger and garlic paste (fermented)

Dulce de leche

Choc fudge brownies with cream cheese based camouflage top

Potato dinner rolls

Blasting through some iso baking

Whats the potato roll recipe?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

At least Rockhampton has the barrage.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Caesar Saladin, you should be able to get copies of your highs hook transcripts pretty easily. I ordered mine through qld education recently and it was very easy.

Granite Octopus posted:

They don't gently caress around with the AWS exams.

They need to see a photo of your workstation, with everything non-essential removed from the desk. Someone watches you with the webcam the whole time. My workmate looked away from his screen for too long while he was thinking and got a warning. Pretty sure they don't make you install any software aside from the video conferencing stuff, but they do also monitor what's on the screen and focussing on a different app is not allowed.

Still, nothing to stop you running it all in a hypervisor and switching to a different VM :D

The uni I work at is doing this + you are recorded and are checked at random by exam invigilators.

And afaik my uni is also gonna wipe any fail grades this semester unless there is misconduct.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

My cousin was a cop and was always a whiny little bitch about it. He deleted me off face book after he asked my mum to ask me to take down a ACAB picture after I posted it.

Bloke has a hero complex and is now a firie. He also lost a finger to a lawn mower so I wouldn't trust him handling a more threatening situation.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Work from home turned into working from bong and I smoked an ounce in two weeks almost all by myself. On a break and it suuuux

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Like toasters already make a noise when the toast pops out...

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

People younger than you calling you lad

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Always wondered if Italians are able to sign

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Do people only dislike blow because he used to smoke meth or something else?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Thank you all for the blow goss

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Probably learnt more music theory in the last page then playing bass guitar in a hardcore

Also, Malcolm your hands did not look how I expected them to look I have to say

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Robert is good

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Suicidal tendencies is good

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

bee posted:

A takeaway down the street from my high school used to do 'battered chips" and they were amazing. Like regular hand cut potato chips but they'd flick a bunch of scallop batter or something over them so when they got fried they'd come out extra crunchy and good. Five bucks would get you an enormous parcel of them. I have no idea whether the shop still exists but I've never seen them anywhere else since.

Battered chips are everywhere in Central qld and it makes me sad that they are uncommon enough for you that you have to put battered chips in quotation marks.

Battered Chips cheese and BBQ is a Rockhampton staple and has a lot to answer for the obesity rates

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Brent from Goobertown Hobbies is a good boy

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Just posting to say I like choof

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

DumbparameciuM posted:

Yeah but how much? Like this much?

How does the water filter the smoke in this system idgi?

Wish I was working from home today. It would be more like working from bong haha

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Is it a powerade bong or the glass powerbeug?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Does it have its own drizabone?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

I was gifted a powerbeug and it is not good for an everyday bong. The ridges makes it impractical to clean. While the ridges makes the gatorade bottle ideal for disposable home made billies, it is the downfall of glass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

This is a waterfall house and you can get the gently caress out if you don't like it

Do you mean bucket bongs? Gravity bong is seppo poo poo