Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Has orkin mang come back he was one of my favourite posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Hello mates I come.bearing gifts

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

You can I think just stick it underneath

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I'm not 100% on the code and the qcs technical thread might be the place to ask but it's possibly just :marquee:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

blow your posting here sucks and is getting worse and generating loads of reports. if you post in this thread again it'll be a day probe and it'll ramp up each time after that. neither ausgbs or the mods can be arsed with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Whoforthenwhat posted:

That was it? Seriously? White bastard?

White man is the Bastard of history, so she's just spouting historical fact.

Yeah, that's not a slur. Also the last few hundred years of white slavery, the rise of Nazism dickeheada again and potato head ranting againat voice to parliament and Sam gets charged with calling someone white.

Riiight. That makes sense.. Yep.

Her lawyer should fire back with a persecution of a minority counter charge.

unfortunately british law is extremely bad in this case. though the cop was probably lying