Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham

Isaac posted:

Now im rich and successful

Wanna buy me some tyres?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Got on a plane yesterday and and you couldn't even see the ground cause of the smoke or dust or whatever. Just a weird brown blob underneath the normal white clouds stretching on forever.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

You can't fall off rollerblades so the rule obviously doesn't apply

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Boosting home from the pub in my heelys; immune to the law.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

tardwrangler posted:

years ago someone lopped the nuts off the Rocky bull statue

Pretend I posted a real good photo shop of that Simpsons episode where they cut that statues head off here

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Caesar Saladin posted:

its like asking someone to do their own plumbing.

:chloe:

I used to do my own on the septic Sunday and it'd cost me $60 or so in materials

Gonna start doing the WC I think now as well seeing as it's out of warranty. Just gonna go to plumbers for stuff that I can't do

I know it's due for some new faucets soon and the seat is making a bit of a squeak so I reckon it'll be a good time to check the flange and U-bend

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Just bang some caustic down the pipes and give it a bit of a plunge

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Isaac posted:

Pissing in a bottle while driving is real hard. Not a move to tey for the first time in a high pressure environment

A key factor when pissing while driving is getting something like a chocolate milk or iced coffee with a wide neck so you can get a good knob-to-rim seal with little effort.

If you've only got a thin-necked coke or water bottle (or even worse; a can), it's a lot more work to ensure everything's aligned and its probably worth just pulling over.

Disposing of your piss jugs considerately is also important.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Isaac posted:

I could buy like.. 80 tyres

That's at least one for everyone here

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Why does Sichuan pepper numb your mouth but not your B-hole?

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

I went to a thing where Frank's Red Hot was doing a promotion, they were giving out bottles of sauce and had a photobooth you could pose in.

I thought it would be funny to get in the booth and neck the bottle during the four photos. I succeeded and both the photos and the reactions of the staff where great.

It really hosed up my guts and I had to go home. It wasn't worth it.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Best job I ever had was in the ourdoor furniture section of Bunnings and nothing has ever come close to topping that sweet time in my life

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

I'm in the US in a legal weed state but apparently all the dispensaries sell out as soon as they open and I have very mixed emotions about this

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Please don't gently caress the moths

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

I'm in the States for a conference and everyone keeps holding out their hands to shake, despite 50 Chinese exhibitors not attending, and its way to awkward to just not go with it so I'm probably coming home full of virus.

I won't gently caress your grandma for a week or so out of professional courtesy

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

I dropped my sunnies in a pub toilet

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

I scored a 10 kilo bag of flour the other week and I've nearly gone through it all, only enough left for a little loaf

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

I've started wearing coveralls at work and now I've pretty much gotta get undressed to poop

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

A bunch of ants appear to have set up shop in my work key board over the weekend.

I feel this says more about my lifestyle choices than it does about the ant's

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

This is my work coffee setup:

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Where am I gonna post about my poops now? :(

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

What about a hydrophobic spray for your dog so that they don't get wet when it rains?

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Just cooked schnitzel for the first time and the whole while I'm thinking about what a messy fuckin faff it is.

But once I tasted it, it was all worth while. Schnitzel is delicious. There's a lot of good in this world even when it's poo poo outside. Stay safe fellas.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

I spent too long in England and now I'm irreversibly damaged

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

When I first watched twister I freaked the gently caress out and started wearing a belt every day just in case

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

My mate recently got some goats and the cheese he's started making has changed my opinions of goat cheese forever, holy gently caress it's good

The goats themselves are a real pack of rude cunts though

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

I sit down to piss when I'm in the comfort of my own home cause it gives me some time to relax. Not gonna pass any judgement but I wouldn't personally sit down to piss at a mechanics workshop mostly because I know how I treat the toilet in my own place of work

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I just go piss on the lemon tree in the yard like god intended.

I can't piss outside anymore cause the new dog will immediately stop what she's doing and attempt to charge directly into the stream

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Does this look like a tomato plant? If so, it looks a lot healthier than all of the tomatoes I've ever tried to grow on purpose.

Gonna eat some drain tomatoes

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Airstream Driver posted:

The seller did a massive reno on the place and then lost their job and need to sell urgently (well this is the story the agent came up with).

Former meth lab

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Isaac posted:

Hope the gyms dont get shut down again im tryin to get jacked

DM me

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

NPR Journalizard posted:

Do you know if using the anti fog stuff that scuba divers use works?

Saliva? We would just spit in our goggles and rub it around, seemed to work

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Issac, I'm aware your distilling days are behind you, but AliExpress is recommending me a bunch of real cheap pot stills with free shipping and I'm sorely tempted to give it a go.

What do you recon about these?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000088898004.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33017692297.html

Will I likely poison myself in a bad way?

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Isaac posted:

Pot stills keep alot of flavour which is good if you are doing dark spirits but it also means you gotta do multiple runs on each batch to strip out enough of the harsh flavours. I used a reflux still which strips out alot more stuff and is good for making vodka on the cheap

Cheers, sounds like this might be the way to go for a newbie trying to make lovely whiskey.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

My ex is on the Internet and wont stop posting about my teenage weiner

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Odometer on my E-bike went past 2000 km on my commute to work this morning

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Do a hot knife so it's harsh regardless

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Unexpectedly poo poo myself a little bit while blowing my nose so now I'm real worried about this years hay-fever season

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Can't rip a cone out of your ornamental vase in an emergency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

If you spill sugar free fizz will ants still go for it?