Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Three loving supermarkets out of toilet paper this morning had to drive to a fourth to get some.

If I end up having to clean my rear end with a cloth or something cause of these idiots I'm gonna find one and make them eat my poo poo rag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

One of my villagers in Animal Crossing gave me a cone "that gives off good vibes". So I got a new favourite villager yeah.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Laserface posted:

Was he waiting the woolies (or the equivalent of woolies in the AC universe) car park?

Hanging out in the plaza yeah.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Tokamak posted:

jenkem is serious poo poo

No it's fermented.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

It looks dope but I’ll be surprised if it has shipped in a state where it runs fine all the way through without the d1 patch, still due at the normal street date last I saw

Although it’s been out more than 24 hours and I haven’t seen any erotic tpose jpegs so maybe it’s not too bad

I'm about 4 hours in and all I've noticed is some wall textures not loading. Seems very stable.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Kharnifex posted:

Nice Katydid, we have some cool ones in Oz

Love the mimics.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Still too warm for doonas in Perth. loving armpit of a city.

I was sick this week, thankfully weren't the crow ,and spent most of it in a haze playing video games and sleeping. Completely lost Tuesday.

Hoping to spend the weekend in a similar though self inflicted state.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Thread, activate "Recommend me a pair of comfy warm slippers for winter" mode

I just buy a bunch of thermal socks to wear around the house and write them off cause I will wear through them by the end of winter, bonus they're way easier to wash.

Obv can't go outside but just slip some shoes on when you do I guess.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

the cool posts kid posted:

james sherry was on hard quiz the other week, and they were taking this piss out of him cos it wasn't a celebrity special or anything, he's just some guy now

I mean considering how most of his peers have gone, good for him.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Zazi posted:

Australia has, hands down, the best birds I think?

I was walking out of the shops one evening and across the road is a wetland where like thousands of cockatoos nest at night and they were as always making a deafening racket and some lady was just staring at them so I made a comment bout how loud they were and she spun around and starting excitedly asking me about them in super thick German accented English cause apparently she was a tourist visiting her sister here and had never seen anything like it.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I really like porterhouse for steak. On the other end of beef cuts, I tried doing an American style smoked brisket a few weeks back and that worked a loving treat. Sliced it up, piled on horseradish and some fried onion on some toasted sourdough and gently caress me that was a good sandwich.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Always hated Chris Lilley and I remember seeing people using his bits too bully Islander kids in high school when he first blew up. Like I know Australia is racist as gently caress, but this poo poo is long overdue.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Outrail posted:

WA native here. We called them Potato patties when I was a schoolkid, but I think they're generally referred to as potato scallops.

Just checked online. There's a bunch of overpriced gastro bullshit fish and chip restaurants catering to the tosser demographic that don't seem to have them. But the greasy fish and chip shop style places we grew up on call them Potato Scallops.

Potato scallops is the WA thing I grew up with yeah, my parents have always called them potato cakes though and they're from Canberra and Melbourne.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

You get fried prawns in chili sauce from the local Chinese. C'mon

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Plant blackberries to strangle the lantana then release goats to deal with the blackberries. Then release panthers to deal with the goats.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

The main one that sticks in my mind is Feral TV.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Feral tv was loving dogshit and a stain on the ferals franchise I M O

I'll believe you, I mostly remember the opening theme.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I live up the road from a fish n chips that does great kebabs. I'll get one after doing yardwork and it's :discourse:

EoinCannon posted:

I'll have a try one of these days, something tells me bbq pork and pate are pretty integral though. Vego pho is nice, but I can still remember what pho stock with beef bones tastes like, it's the one thing I really miss.

The pate is the real issue, any sort of decent veggie protein can sub in for the pork in a bahn mi there's so much other stuff on there.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Culvers is the American chain I want down here. Never heard a word against it and those fried cheese curds look like a good way to die.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

DumbparameciuM posted:

Got tattooed today, getting kebabs to celebrate. Extremely blessed day.

Yup, all the best bab places make their own bread (and tabouli) can confirm

Real talk, fresh tabouli they make themselves is what takes a good kebab place to a great kebab place.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

How do you guys feel about Triple M's Greatest Artists of all Time list?

I might have Nirvana a little higher but honestly it's pretty hard to argue with the rest of the placings. I'm tempted to blast a double feature of Back in Black and Bohemian Rhapsody and dance across my living room tonight (After a few tinnies haha :razz:)

I know it's Triple M but it's all dad rock and pop lol.

If we are sticking to dad rock and pop only I'd still wonder where all the women are. Patty Smith and Fleetwood Mac at least should be somewhere.

Also Pearl Jam and Hendrix.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Also obviously missing Michael Jackson even accounting for MMM's genre restraints

Yes I know he was a pedo but so was Bowie and one of the living Queen guys so that's obviously not a disqualification for the list.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

NPR Journalizard posted:

Wait what? When was this discovered?

Which one? Bowie was known to go for really young groupies. The Queen one, I forget who but they got investigated for downloading a ton of cp and "somehow convinced" the prosecution it was research.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

tardwrangler posted:

Im having a huge currawong event, sounds like 20 or 30 all calling and flying back and forth.

In Perth we don't get Currawongs but if you go like 10km east into the hills there they are.

loving Perth ain't good enough for Currawongs :smith:

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

That was Pete Townsend from The Who

Ah my bad. Old English rock bands kinda blend together I guess.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I know SA is supposed to be the weird redneck backwater and my upbringing was definitely surreal but you populated state fuckers are sure looking kinda crazy right now

Agreed from WA

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Zazi posted:

have all y'all tried working for the government? It pretty much rocks.

Been trying for a long time.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

It feels bizarre and wrong for us to be doing so much better than the rest of the country. We're gonna get an outbreak of flesh eating disease or something.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

McSpergin posted:

I'm extremely about the summer option

Secondary option go to a Bavarian bierhaus and get some absolute monster of a schnitty with all the German sides

Imagining the German mixed grill with a veal schnitzel and pork knuckle and sausages and stuff I had at the work Xmas party and drooling

Now I want some spätzle.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

https://i.imgur.com/flhuxjU.mp4

This has sound. idk what they are doing but I am intimidated.

Thought this should be shared.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

they out for meat like a thirsty twink

loving lmao

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I saw on the ATO I had a notifcation about an unfiled return for... 2004. I was 14. I guess I filed a tfn for my first job and forgot to actually report my earnings (about $1600 I think lol I quit when I earned enough for a PC) that year?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

BurgerQuest posted:

My general experience is that any ERP is only as good as the money and time a company invests in it (which is really I guess a part of the ERP business model). Half-arse it from the start or try and shoehorn it in later and it's going to be a shitshow without a lot of time and money to integrate properly.

Yeah an office has gotta properly fund and plan erotic roleplay from the start and make sure everyone's on board or else it just gets really awkward and kicks off harassment suits.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Jestery posted:

Call me captain thunderdick

If your dick makes that much noise you should see a doctor.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I like the good old choc chill or the vanilla malt oak. There's a pineapple one as a limited time thing that's good too.

Kinda miss the chokito one.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Rozzbot posted:

Does this look like a tomato plant? If so, it looks a lot healthier than all of the tomatoes I've ever tried to grow on purpose.

Gonna eat some drain tomatoes

Tomato or some other kind of nightshade looks like.

If you eat the fruit and don't die it's probably tomato.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

McSpergin posted:

1000 $5 glass pipes from Wish

This then drive around til you find an open house and litter the yard with them.

Idea void in Victoria.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Paul Hogan, John Cleese and Chevy Chase. gently caress me I would not want to have worked on that set.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

We got some nesting in our yard (can't see the nest it's somewhere deep in the giant grapefruit tree) and the parents are aggro about everything.

We got a ceiling fan hanging from our verandah and they keep trying to pick fights with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Blow posted:

I've had shrooms at night in the sand dunes at the beach. One oval office rolled down a dune and lost his wallet. We spent a while looking for it to no avail. I said we should come back when it's daylight. We did. Found the wallet!

Who takes their wallet when they go out to take shrooms in nature?

That sounds like asking for trouble.