Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F
Nov 6, 2005

An NVJ a day keeps the gay away (unless it's your bag, in which case carry on)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F
Nov 6, 2005

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Backyard shirtless drunk boxing matches broadcasted on YouTube let’s go boys our thread Mum needs us

Get me to QLD and i am deffo down for this

F
Nov 6, 2005

Dude McAwesome posted:

Hahahahahahahaha

yessssss!!!!

smooth penis butter plz

Was called Poonut paste over here

F
Nov 6, 2005

Blow posted:

Now I gotta "score" off the other dude

F
Nov 6, 2005

Blow posted:

I broke one of my ribs. Does that count?

Let the record show that my rat (Ratty) was a willing participant.

You're a fuckin oval office.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Onslo is more man than i can handle

Oh nice *hits tv*!

F
Nov 6, 2005

Polenta chips go real good too

F
Nov 6, 2005

ili posted:

Wouldn't you be better off making them something from home, like Mongolian lamb?

I briefly read it as 2 senior finks and wondered what sort of engineering McS is up to

F
Nov 6, 2005

iRend posted:

as per your request, I revert with the following

https://discord.gg/gcCEbA

best wishes,

rend

Dear

Good day!

Thank for doing the needful. No further reverts.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Zazi posted:

huh... my mate's episode of The Chase is on tv again. I didn't know they repeated them. I feel like he should be getting a residual cheque.

Was that the dude who can now buy a hairbrush with his share of the winnings?

F
Nov 6, 2005

Zazi posted:

it was recorded in like 2016 and first broadcast in 2018 so I think he's got one by now. Would have thought the studio would do it though, cheap bastards.

Yeah i thought the makeup department would've had them both looking spiffy.

F
Nov 6, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

The IT training place work occasionally sends us to makes lunch for us and has a fridge full of icecreams.

Dimension Data used to do this, dunno if this is still their thing.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Luvs ya bum

F
Nov 6, 2005

I'm all for the DIY aspect but this is all you really need https://www.bunnings.com.au/karcher-premium-k4-full-control-pressure-cleaner_p6270795

F
Nov 6, 2005

yoloer420 posted:

My grandmother died from covid-19 today. poo poo is very hosed.

If you know anyone breaking isolation or social distancing rules please snitch on them via crimestoppers.

Snitching is officially good now, but only for this one thing ok.

Condolences man.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Can also confirm. I tried to buy some watercolour pens for my daughter but they wouldn't ship to Aus due to roni.

F
Nov 6, 2005

The neighbours dead pine trees decided to get blown over into our yard today. That sort of took the shine off a cruisy Friday, luckily it didn't hit the house.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Blow posted:

I think we need to have an irl Kendo match between EoinCannon and Kharnifex.

:350:

Come to Adelaide and I'll have a Keno match with you, i usually do a spot 3.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Blow posted:

I went on a small family picnic today down the Royal National Park to meet up with my olds and my sister and her kids.

What a loving beautiful day. It was perfect. So quiet and tranquil.

The boatshead is open, so there were people rowing and paddling around. 3 rather smoking hot French chicks in a rowboat rowed up and one approached me. Asked me if I had a cigarette. "Sure" I said. "Do you know how to roll?". She did. Manu was her name, she said. Like the chef Manu from tv.

We were throwing a Frisbee (my Frisbee) around and my brother-in-law said if you put it in the river you have to retrieve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJMMd2RjvDg

ulimwangusha mtu yeyote?
:2bong:

F
Nov 6, 2005

naweza kutumia google kutafsiri pia, oval office.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Airstream Driver posted:

Cooking up some short ribs for Mum.

I'm doing some Korean sticky shorties for mum, inspired by McSpergin.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Blow posted:

x^2-x+41=sweet Prime numbers.

1 + 1 = 'a window'

:2bong:

F
Nov 6, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

This looks like something a Pimp would wear.

There's no She-Pimp cane to complete the ensemble though

F
Nov 6, 2005

Humphreys posted:

8 out of 10 cats is by far the superior panel show.

That Rachel Riley :heysexy:

F
Nov 6, 2005

DumbparameciuM posted:

Blow is a dog oval office

It checks out

F
Nov 6, 2005

Laserface posted:

Think I've done myself a mischief bogoons

bloke in the flat downstairs had a leak back in feb. i hadnt met the guy but due to the builders needing access to my balcony to fix the leak we got chatting. seemed decent enough of a bloke. he let me in to the car park one time when I forgot my garage swipe tag. repaid the favor with a foil, as is the way (and he mentioned he smoked weed previously)

last friday he asks me if Im home. I was out so I say no. Wanted to buy a stick so I told him when I would be home, said I heard him playing COD and we should have a game. Give him some weed the next day and play some COD. fine.

to cut to the meat of it, I get the impression he has lost his job and hes lying about actually being on LSL. doesnt quite check out because he got a new job in the past 6mo or so (I noticed he got a company car) and his story changed from LSL to 'yeah they told me they needed the ute back because i was off leave for so long, so asked me to resign and they will re-hire me when I want to come back.' I asked if his misso smoked and he said no, never.

later that day asks for some more weed 'later'. I oblige, saying come up when you want some. turns out 'later' is right in the middle of my livestream gig Im enjoying and I am personally about 5 cones deep and enjoying myself. I let him in. turns out he wants to smoke here. ugh.

anyway this dude is in my flat smoking my weed interrupting my live gig. I kind of try and lead him into talking if hes got some poo poo going on cos I like to help people out with that poo poo and he seems like the kind of guy with poo poo mates that wouldnt really be available for that. hes a bit on edge and mentioned his mrs is asleep and he came up to hang out. I suggested that if he has a problem with weed (or she does) im not the best person to be hanging around. I go for an easy let down by saying Im getting an early night as my roster is changing and Im gonna behave for the next few weeks, tafe wrapping up etc. he leaves.

cue this arvo when I get home. he hears me get home and asks to play COD. Im in a game with mates already and tell him to wait and I'll invite. I forget to, and i hear some knocking at the door a few min later. I had headphones on so not 100% sure if it was that or not, but definitely came from the door.

TLDR this guy who isnt really my cup of tea but otherwise OK seems like hes using me to sneak bongs away from his Misso.

I should not be enabling him, right? had I known any of that stuff I wouldnt be offering him weed. Im also conscious of the fact that if hes hiding regular drug use from his fiance then maaaaaaybe you have problems you are not addressing. additionally i dont want to piss this guy off since we are neighbors after all and he seems a bit cagey.

what would goons do?

Is he a star trek fan?

F
Nov 6, 2005

The Sausages posted:

They're slowly spreading out. The one in SA I'd hit up on the way out for a work trip was hit and miss. Usually hit but sometimes poo poo which was really disappointing because I know what they're capable of. Good for a fast food joint, but still nowhere near as good as a proper burger joint.

Yiannis in Adelaide does the best kebab I've come across but because they're greek they call it a yiros, and also because they're greek they can do pork as well which is awesome. And also because they're greek they only take cash looks like they finally got eftpos in April, about time.

They finally got eftpos, drat. COVID necessitating change. They do a good a good yiros but it's bordering on being to expensive.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Carth Dookie posted:

Best Banh Mi in Adelaide is a bakery at ingle farm shopping centre (the one with access from the carpark, not the one inside the centre itself). They make their own pâté.

I've not eaten from there but will try it out as it's not too far from home or work. You gotta have pate in a dog roll!

F
Nov 6, 2005

Just free NVJ you cunts!

F
Nov 6, 2005

F
Nov 6, 2005

Gonna need some sort of diagram

F
Nov 6, 2005

Blow posted:

Ok. So you sit on ur bff's cock whilst he sucks yours.

It's not loving rocket science.

:350:

Homo or no homo?

F
Nov 6, 2005

McSpergin posted:

Why not get a reacharound instead ya fuckin weirdo

Just meth things

F
Nov 6, 2005

Schneider Inside Her posted:

To really max out a schnitty I recommend brining the chicken breast in salt water for like 20 mins before crumbing it etc. Gets the seasoning all through it and makes it
hell
juicy

Don't bother with all that malarkey. Beef parmy is the top tier schnitzel based foods.

F
Nov 6, 2005

tithin posted:

Some deadset legends in here

For an awesome cause m8

F
Nov 6, 2005

Jestery posted:

I am a child

You and me both mate

F
Nov 6, 2005

SB35 posted:

ǝʇɐɯ ʎɐp,פ

Scarn bigrig?

F
Nov 6, 2005

Blow posted:

Hi oval office.

This is what I think of your nasty comment. Can you tell what I am thinking?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923672&pagenumber=92#post506913342

Looking like a sketchy groove terminator knock off that shouldn't be too close to a school.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Same mate that ran into you while he somehow sucked your dick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F
Nov 6, 2005

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Her name is Xenia Onatopp and NVJ stills owes me the goldeneye 64 nude code so I can see her incredible conical breasts

I wanna see them titties