Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
It was all fun and games until the Class Pres got introduced and it flew off the rails as hard as possible and then tried to neatly re-land and turn back to normal in Chapter 10. I have to wonder if there's some backstory to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

What's that?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

chumbler posted:

What's that?

Himitsu no Reptile, a very educational, cute, and only-sometimes-horny comic about herps and herp enthusiasts, that's both funny and chock full of interesting facts about various reptile, amphibian, and other critter species and how to care for them as pets.

Also the art is real good, and I think it's got a romance thing too.

Note that MD only has the first 15 chapters up. The rest are up on Comikey and require an account there to read, although the newest CK chapters are linked on MD and are free to read until the next one comes along. The images I posted are from chapter 70; as of the time of this post Comikey is on chapter 71.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Dec 16, 2021

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

As long as the characters are adults, I don't mind occasionally-horny (because that describes life pretty well) - but I did giggle at the Drawn By Hentai Artist tag on baka-updates, when I added it to my wishlist. :v:

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

I. M. Gei posted:

only-sometimes-horny comic about herps
:stare:

I'm sure this is like a lizard enthusiast thing, but uh, might not want to assume it's commonly understood terminology

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: Aharen-san wa Hakarenai

Suleman fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Dec 16, 2021

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:mood:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Fun(?) Mega Man X Fact of the Day:

Neon Tiger fucks

... literal forest animals. :wtc:

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Dec 22, 2021

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Edit: post removed by request

Julias fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Dec 22, 2021

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

https://mangadex.org/title/a5d3c8e2-70dc-4108-afb5-08be57803a60

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

There is apparently a Mega Man SoL manga, in which all of the robots have stopped fighting and try to integrate into human society, while also coming to terms with the fact that they're all past their prime and feeling like their lives are boring and meaningless, which is some extremely Real Spit.

Some are faring...... better than others.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

these puns are overheating my logic circuits

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I. M. Gei posted:

There is apparently a Mega Man SoL manga, in which all of the robots have stopped fighting and try to integrate into human society, while also coming to terms with the fact that they're all past their prime and feeling like their lives are boring and meaningless, which is some extremely Real Spit.

Some are faring...... better than others.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

I. M. Gei posted:

This was the manga I needed in 4th grade.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqr1ggpYnZY

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ninjoatse.cx posted:

This was the manga I needed in 4th grade.

extremely :same: I would've eaten that poo poo up as a kid

There's actually several interesting-looking Mega Man comics now. That same author and artist do another one about Mega Man as a "kid" fighting the robots, but none of the chapters are up on MD in English. Although Rockman-san didn't have any chapters up either until a couple of weeks ago so maybe that'll change.

Then there's stuff like the "official" Rockman X comics from the 90's, which are.......... special.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Dec 27, 2021

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I. M. Gei posted:

extremely :same: I would've eaten that poo poo up as a kid

There's actually several interesting-looking Mega Man comics now. That same author and artist do another one about Mega Man as a "kid" fighting the robots, but none of the chapters are up on MD in English. Although Rockman-san didn't have any chapters up either until a couple of weeks ago so maybe that'll change.

Then there's stuff like the "official" Rockman X comics from the 90's, which are.......... special.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x
:same:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Fun Mega Man X Fact of the Day:

Frost Walrus really really really likes ice cream.

also he may or may not use it to make ice projectile weapons

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

:gbsmith:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

This was not at all what I was expecting.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

https://mangadex.org/title/9370c07f-482f-484b-88b8-c018ff480c35

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

I'm assuming the accent's Kansai-ben in Japanese? I have no idea what's the most country bumpkin accent in Japan, or if there's a name for it.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sakamoto Days