Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

What's this from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

https://mangadex.org/title/40377/tonari-no-kinniku-joshi which literally just updated as I went to get the link :v:

Thanks! Looks like it will fill the void left for me after Saotome Senshu ended.

Content:

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

What's this (these?)

It's from Crows, by the same creator as Jank Runk Family, and his first long-running work.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I really wish Nanbaka had just stayed goofy instead of getting serious and having the protagonist be an endless ball of angst.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
What chapter of Devil is a Part Timer should I start on to pick up where the anime left off?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Wark Say posted:

IIRC, the anime covered the first two full LN volumes and a few side-stories from Vols. 3 & 4.

Don't recall super well how that translates to the manga, but it wouldn't be super far.

Yeah I found the manga and I'm bad at just stopping partway on a story I know I can get ahold of more of, so I'm up to Volume 11 of the LN now and have fallen into actually having opinions on the inevitable love triangle/square/whatever.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

What's this one from?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Evrart Claire fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Aug 1, 2020

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

where the red fern gropes posted:

i gotta know what this one is

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

What's this from?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

verbal enema posted:

The Crows come running

Can never get enough of Crows. I've reread it a couple times already.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

what's this from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Artelier posted:

What manga is this? Big mood

Grand Blue