Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

I still can't believe the Texans traded Deandre Hopkins for the Cardinals third best RB

https://twitter.com/AZCardinals/status/1328132594026696704?s=20
https://twitter.com/stevebraband/status/1328133526546472965?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol BoB

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Now and forever.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Honestly that might be the moment I identify with BOB's career the most down the road. That or the Chiefs comeback.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm just glad he's gone, honestly. He can't hurt us anymore.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

e: very much the wrong thread

Intruder fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 16, 2020

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Kirios posted:

I'm just glad he's gone, honestly. He can't hurt us anymore.

You'll find he'll be hurting us for, at minimum, another draft unfortunately

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The first thing BOB did was drive Andre Johnson out of town, the last thing he did was drive DeAndre Hopkins out of town

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Intruder posted:

The first thing BOB did was drive Andre Johnson out of town, the last thing he did was drive DeAndre Hopkins out of town

Is he an Uber Driver?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/status/1328576517610332160?s=19

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1342577173119565826?s=20

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Holy poo poo that’s amazing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I feel bad for that kid. His brother gets a signed nuk helmet and he gets a signed BoB picture. That's hosed up. The kid's reaction is justified.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Get this kid an account

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

The follow-up “DeAndre!” just rubbing it in was great

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mr. Nice! posted:

I feel bad for that kid. His brother gets a signed nuk helmet and he gets a signed BoB picture. That's hosed up. The kid's reaction is justified.
I'm guessing/hoping the BoB picture was a gag gift and he eventually got his real gift

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

This is child abuse

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The Hopkins helmet feels like a situation where, as the player is no longer on the team, the gift giver got it for a discount. The BoB picture... just :laffo: What child wants a picture of goatsechin?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo I just noticed the year.

That's child abuse. I thought it was like, from 17 or something. How does someone think that's OK?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

latinotwink1997 posted:

The follow-up “DeAndre!” just rubbing it in was great

and the scream that ends the video in response

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I can't watch that video. I just can't - that's too hosed up to do even to my worst enemy. I don't want to watch a kid's heart break. :(

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I have to imagine the kids put on their Xmas list that they wanted Houston Texans stuff, so the uncle found cheap signed gear and didn't know the story between DeAndre and BoB because lol I dont know how else that happens.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Oh poo poo I just noticed the year.

That's child abuse. I thought it was like, from 17 or something. How does someone think that's OK?

Presumably that was just a gag gift, and they followed it up with a signed helmet from whoever the Dolphins are taking with the #3 pick this year.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

seiferguy posted:

I have to imagine the kids put on their Xmas list that they wanted Houston Texans stuff, so the uncle found cheap signed gear and didn't know the story between DeAndre and BoB because lol I dont know how else that happens.

Naw, I think that was totally on purpose. That kid probably spent that last 12 months screaming how much he hates BoB to anyone who was within ten feet of him. Uncle Kevin knew what he was doing.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Miami is in line currently for the 3rd pick in the draft.

Just an absolute monstrous piece of poo poo BoB was.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Range of 3 to 9.

God help me please don’t beat Tennessee. One game likely means a ton of extra draft capital for Miami. Wild.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Miami is in line currently for the 3rd pick in the draft.

Just an absolute monstrous piece of poo poo BoB was.

Don't forget about McNair. How much better are the Texans with Duane Brown and the draft picks from the Tunsil trade?

The team traded away Watson's #1 target and #1 protector for pennies.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
BoB negotiating trades was just homer selling off lurleen's contract by opening with "i'm desperate, and i'll accept any offer"

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

https://theathletic.com/news/bill-obrien-alabama-offensive-coordinator/TamErtczPUFp

quote:

Alabama is expected to hire former Houston Texans head coach Bill O'Brien as offensive coordinator in the next few days, sources told The Athletic's Bruce Feldman on Monday.

O'Brien, who was fired by the Texans in October following an 0-4 start, will replace Steve Sarkisian, who will leave to become the head coach at Texas after Monday's national title game.

This is a developing story. More to come.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Good, maybe Bama will start losing now

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Get to work, Tuscaloosa. No Penn State taint allowable

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Well, credit where it’s due, I didn’t see “Texans get significantly worse significantly quicker without BOB” as a possibility

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Chris James 2 posted:

Well, credit where it’s due, I didn’t see “Texans get significantly worse significantly quicker without BOB” as a possibility

15,16, 18, 19, Division Champs! That's 4 out of the last 6 under Bob. Beat that new Bob.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sounds like they need to bring BOB back

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

That one kid who got the signed BoB picture is going to get a Bible signed by Easterby next Christmas.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

King Hong Kong posted:

That one kid who got the signed BoB picture is going to get a Bible signed by Easterby next Christmas.

lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AlabamaFTBL/status/1352398267968090114

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lmao that Bill O’Brien turned out to be the stabilizing influence on the Texans.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lmao that Bill O’Brien turned out to be the stabilizing influence on the Texans.

Its kinda funny in a tragic way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

This has to be fake. NOONE would be that cruel to their nephew