Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Fire his rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Voting five

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
You fool now the Texans will surely come back!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:five:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BoB fired

McDaniels to Houston

Trades deshaun for cam and a 2nd

Who says no

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
agreed OP

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Bill O'Brien kicked a field goal.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm so sorry Texans fans

But you know BoB

Some part of you expected this... deep down

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

:laffo:
:owned:
and
:agreed:

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
He had to take a timeout to consider whether going for it on 4th & 4 down 17 in the 4th quarter was the correct move.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FizFashizzle posted:

BoB fired

McDaniels to Houston

Trades deshaun for cam and a 2nd

Who says no

Josh McDaniels can't be worse than BoB.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hot off the posting press:

4th and Won

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

MD2020 posted:

He had to take a timeout to consider whether going for it on 4th & 4 down 17 in the 4th quarter was the correct move.

He is unforgivably stupid and that was the perfect example. Like, motherfucker, how loving dumb are you?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Voting 4

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
BoB is wasting DeShaun Watson to DeAndre Hopkins. He wasted J.J. Watt. That's some crazy poo poo.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

sweet thursday posted:

I'm so sorry Texans fans

But you know BoB

Some part of you expected this... deep down

i honestly did which is why when the chiefs scored 3 touchdowns in 2 seconds i was just like "ah, gently caress. ok"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Dont use that number. BoB will try to kick it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

BoB is wasting DeShaun Watson to DeAndre Hopkins. He wasted J.J. Watt. That's some crazy poo poo.

He should trade them to the Pats for a bag of beans.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Marin Karin posted:

i honestly did which is why when the chiefs scored 3 touchdowns in 2 seconds i was just like "ah, gently caress. ok"

Chichevache posted:

Welp. This is some Grade A+ BoB pants on head stupid playcalling to start this massive chokejob.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

He also traded Clowney for a 3rd rounder lmao

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Imagine losing by 20 when you had a 24 point lead

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The best Patriots coach is the guy who never worked as a coach for the Patriots.

Makes you think.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Texas doesn't believe in coach change

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Chichevache posted:

Fire his rear end.

His chin is his rear end.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

sweet thursday posted:

Texas doesn't believe in coach change

The Texans dont believe in change, which is why they will never stop wasting talented players. Pour some out for Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Mario Williams, JJ Watt, DeAndre Hopkins, and now Watson.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Agreed he's a huge bitch and got the team he wanted and chokes enormously and if he's not fired just lol

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
BoB choked so hard that he made everyone forget the opposing coach does not deserve his job either.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

K8.0 posted:

BoB choked so hard that he made everyone forget the opposing coach does not deserve his job either.

Wait what?

Anyways fire BoB he traded away a bunch of picks to get ruthlessly owned in the divisional round

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

K8.0 posted:

Which available coach would you take over Andy Reid

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
“Andy Reid is a bad coach” is a spicy meatball

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

Someone who understands how a clock works?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

K8.0 posted:

Look at this post. Look at it.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Houston NFL teams have been wasting generational talent since Earl Campbell, no reason to stop now

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Andy Reid has zero rings, therefore he is equally bad as every other coach who doesn’t have a ring, and inferior to every coach who has one, like Gary Kubiak

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

dirty shrimp money posted:

Houston NFL teams have been wasting generational talent since Earl Campbell, no reason to stop now

If the players are on the field and entertaining us, they’re not being wasted

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Power of Pecota posted:

Andy Reid is a guarantee that the Chiefs will not win a Super Bowl. The lack of good options to replace him does not change that. He should not have an HC job, he will always be a disaster who does a fantastic job developing talent and then squanders it. Pay him 7.5 million a year to be head of player development if you like, but paying him to be your head coach is committing to not winning when it matters.

For almost two decades people have been saying this is going to be the year Andy Reid proves the haters wrong, and every year he fails to do so. It's absolutely ridiculous to keep pretending he doesn't suck massive rear end as a coach. BOB only has 1/4 of the track record of failure that Reid has and it only took like two years for people to be willing to call having him as coach a commitment to failure.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Chichevache posted:

The Texans dont believe in change, which is why they will never stop wasting talented players. Pour some out for Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Mario Williams, JJ Watt, DeAndre Hopkins, and now Watson.

Not to mention:

Earl Campbell
Elvin Bethea
Mike Munchak
Bruce Matthews
Lamar Lathon
Warren Moon
Al Del Greco
David Carr

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Almost every coach has is going to have a weakness as crippling as Andy Reid’s clock management, it’s just that most of them aren’t as visible to the naked eye.

If I have a coach who can reliably win 11-13 games a year, I’m honestly fine never winning the playoff. I think I’d rather have a decade of sustained success than one fluke year where everything comes together amidst a long run of mediocrity.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jan 13, 2020

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

General Dog posted:

Almost every coach has a weakness as crippling as Andy Reid’s clock management, it’s just that most of them aren’t visible to the naked eye.
Please don't use Andy Reid and Naked in the same sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

General Dog posted:

Almost every coach has is going to have a weakness as crippling as Andy Reid’s clock management, it’s just that most of them aren’t as visible to the naked eye.

The problem is that clock management and his other game management failures are about half of what you need the guy with the title "Head Coach" to do. Other coaches with flaws that aren't related to mid-game decisions can possibly hire people to help them in areas where they suck. The problem with Reid is specifically that you need someone else to be the guy in charge of running the game.

It's not that he lacks talent, he clearly has a ton of it. It's that he has completely disqualifying flaws in a part of the job that someone else cannot do for him.