Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
you could like pre crumble all of your weat thins into whatever dip and make a weird paste that you could put on a sandwich or eat from the dip or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

biosterous posted:

wheat thiccs

MockingQuantum

all day, obliterating wheat thins just trying to grip them between the hammer that is my thumb and the anvil of my index finger, rendering each cracker non-existent, crushing them so hard they actually cease to have ever been, while splitting their atoms through sheer unbridled force, creating time-traveling fission explosions, eventually leading to the big bang itself, billions of years in the past

thank you luvcow for the sig

vanisher

Crumbling wheat thins into french onion dip then spackling my house with the super strong paste

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Korean Boomhauer posted:

you could like pre crumble all of your weat thins into whatever dip and make a weird paste that you could put on a sandwich or eat from the dip or whatever

I do this with Doritos and tostitos cheese dip

It's good, I'm never going back, I get disimpacted monthly by a very upset gastroenterologist

MockingQuantum

I walk into my GP's office and she sighs and starts sterilizing an icepick

thank you luvcow for the sig

Manifisto

wheat thins more like weak thins haha amirite

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Wheat thins, out with his girl at the beach. A full loaf of pumpernickel kicks sand in his face.
He returns home, looks in the mirror.
He turns to the side and almost disappears. After a good cry he heads to his local health food store, purchases as much wheat isolate as his spindly arms will carry.
Today is the first day of the rest of his life.

This is the story, the saga of...
WHEAT THICC
rye or the kaiser starts playing

Yinlock

*scribbled on a note next to a corpse and an empty box*

some fool left this box of wheat thins open, they have immediately dissolved and now the air is 80% wheat. i don't have long left, tell my wife i love her

alnilam

Yinlock posted:

*scribbled on a note next to a corpse and an empty box*

some fool left this box of wheat thins open, they have immediately dissolved and now the air is 80% wheat. i don't have long left, tell my wife i love her

Tell my wife i loaf her

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

Tell my wife i loaf her

(Bread) knife to meet you

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda posted:

(Bread) knife to meet you

Dont take any wooden pumpernickels

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Wheat is the devil, it makes my wife poop very badly.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Fuzz Boxer

sticking with whatever fails
I imagine they gather all of the wheat dust discarded from producing better products and use it for wheat thins. Like it's just what they blow out of the machine and sweep up off the floor after making triscuits.

Galaxander

Heather Papps posted:

Wheat thins, out with his girl at the beach. A full loaf of pumpernickel kicks sand in his face.
He returns home, looks in the mirror.
He turns to the side and almost disappears. After a good cry he heads to his local health food store, purchases as much wheat isolate as his spindly arms will carry.
Today is the first day of the rest of his life.

This is the story, the saga of...
WHEAT THICC
rye or the kaiser starts playing

I llike this post

google THIS

Fuzz Boxer posted:

I imagine they gather all of the wheat dust discarded from producing better products and use it for wheat thins. Like it's just what they blow out of the machine and sweep up off the floor after making triscuits.

The Spam of crackers.

Achmed Jones

actually wheat thins are perfect the way they are, just like you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Going to Hawaii, being served a Spam and pineapple pizza on a Wheat Thin crust, and freaking running back to the airport.