Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Chocobo posted:

"Pets"? You mean animal slaves, right?

Oh, fer Christ's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
TIFU by telling a customer I hated them

quote:

Technically this happened yesterday but I was too tired to write this out once I got home from work.

So I work at a popular fast food chain, think golden arches. We have 2 lanes for drive thru, and I was given a headset and told to take the orders of Lane 2. When you're on headset, you actually have multiple jobs to do like checking the bags of the orders about to be handed out, making the drinks and ice creams and giving them to the handout person, stocking the area if you have time, etc. (This is often why the person taking your order might not get to you immediately, I promise we're getting to you asap, no need to yell hello at the microphone if we dont speak to you within 10 seconds) Anyway, I greeted the customer on my lane, and she told me that she needed a couple minutes to look at our menu. No problem! I turned off the microphone and I proceeded to start checking the bags about to be handed out.

At least, I thought I turned it off. I ended up finishing that task before the customer was ready to order, so I put my hands on the table, arms straight to sort of stretch them out. Now, the handout guy is a friend of mine, but we both like messing with each other. So he hits me on the inside of my left elbow, causing it to bend and fall and I lost my balance, stumbling a bit. He smiled at me and I glared at him and said "I hate you." Then his eyes go wide and he points at my headset. In that second I realize that the mouthpiece of the headset has its light on, which means I'm broadcasting what I'm saying to the lane outside.

It takes a few seconds for what I did to actually sink in, and in those few seconds, the customer said "Oh....oh, alright then" and drove away before I could apologize. They sounded so surprised and once they left I felt terrible! Of course handout guy starts losing his poo poo, laughing hard and saying I just made his day while telling our other coworkers and manager about what I just did. Everyone got a kick out of it, except me, still feeling awful that I just insulted a stranger and didn't even apologize! We never got a call about the incident but if the customer does decide to call I'll accept whatever happens...I still feel awful about it haha

TL:DR I didnt turn off my microphone when a customer said they needed a couple minutes to decide their order, said "I hate you" to a coworker but broadcasted it out to the customer on accident, they left because of that and I feel bad :(

(I added some paragraph breaks in there. It was originally one unreadable lump)
These non-sexual ones are charming in their inanity. It's like notalwaysright.

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Invisible Clergy posted:

Healthcare for animals should be free. I'll pay more taxes so people don't have to do this kind of calculus.

This is a terrible idea. Do you know how the government will reduce costs on pet insurance? Death panels. Do you want literal wolves in government to decide if your precious dog deserves medical care?

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

The Lone Badger posted:

It's probably easier to do it the other way around though. People care about cute animals in a way they don't care about other humans, and once we've got universal petcare established we can use it as a lever to get universal care for humans.
That's an interesting point. You're probably right.

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Oh, fer Christ's
I think Chocobo was being funny.
TIFU by drinking coffee before Mormon church and not knowing about coffee breath

quote:

M
So, I grew up 1000% mormon, deep in the heart of Provo. Looking back it was all weird as gently caress, but there were some good things about it too. I had a great childhood overall and the church contributed to that in some ways.

But eventually, as is inevitable with anybody who is particularly curious and an honest seeker of the truth, a glance outside the carefully constructed walls of Mormonism shows that it is all absolutely made up. Obviously, painfully so. I was lucky in that I never fully bought into it, so discovering that the feeling that all was not as it seemed in the dark heart of Provo was legitimate, I started down a slippery slope into acting like a normal adult human.

Part of this was a deep dive into coffee. I had always loved the smell, and the taste when I would slip a coffee flavored jelly belly behind the backs of my watchful community moral guardians (group accountability is a hell of a drug.)

Anyway, turns out I LOVED COFFEE. loving loved it. And I’d always been a caffeine person. I grew up in such a fashion that even the mere mention of sipping a coke was grounds for gentle reprimand. But eventually the church kinda came around on it and even started selling it at BYU, so I figured all good and gratefully partook.

So in the first months of my moral decline into the seedy adult world of coffee, I didn’t know any of the things that normal folks do about it. Like that people can smell it on you for quite a while after consumption. So after sacrament meeting one day I decided, hey, you know what? I’m miserable in here. What would make this more bearable? Coffee! So off I went to grab a $1 large coffee from McDonald’s (still knew very little about quality of coffee at this point.)

So I grab it, gulp it and come back to church. It’s time for Elder’s Quorum, and we were sitting in a circle to do some kind of loving social what-have-you where we’d switch seats and interface with different people until everyone had talked to everyone else.

I knew immediately that something was off. The first person I talked to looked more concerned for my eternal soul than usual. It got worse from there as each person, most of whom I would have decent conversations with typically, would start off normally and eventually get this frown and end up asking questions about how I’m doing. How’s my testimony? Is there anything I could work on in my life etc.

At the end of it all, the Elder’s Quorum president called me aside and indicated that he’d like to have a “personal priesthood interview” with me. Which I noped out of and haven’t really been back since.

I got home really bewildered and my wife (who knows where I’m at with the church and is awesome that way) goes HOLY CRAP YOU SMELL LIKE COFFEE and I’m like FUUUUUUUCK.

Anyway, everybody treats me a little differently now. Lots of social projects based around me started up for a while. Got invited to a lot of things with members who were extra friendly as they tried to reel me back into activity, but it’s hard to not see those things as utility for reactivation when you know that’s what they are.

Here’s to being a normal adult male!

TL:DR- I drank coffee and smelled like it when attending mormon church before I knew about coffee breath. Lost many friends at church, as they knew I was now a full fledged sinner. I don’t blame them because they are as brainwashed as I was when I was young.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Invisible Clergy posted:

TIFU by writing my birth date wrong in a job application

Imagine a day in this man's life if this is how he reacts to filling out a form wrong.
Interesting. I always thought asking for age on an application was illegal but apparently it isn't. Never seen it before outside of the "are you at least 18 years of age" question though.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Cyks posted:

Interesting. I always thought asking for age on an application was illegal but apparently it isn't. Never seen it before outside of the "are you at least 18 years of age" question though.

Asking for age on preliminary application is done largely for background checks so they can see who's worth going through round 2. At that point they usually use your social to make sure you're the specific John Smith they care about and not a different one. It's illegal to not hire someone for being over 40, but other than that, age discrimination is perfectly legal.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Invisible Clergy posted:

TIFU by telling a customer I hated them

(I added some paragraph breaks in there. It was originally one unreadable lump)
These non-sexual ones are charming in their inanity. It's like notalwaysright.

You're a total peach, giant globs of text is an instant skip for me.

Invisible Clergy posted:

TIFU by shattering my son's belief in the tooth fairy..

ELEVEN!! Hahahahahah

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You're a total peach, giant globs of text is an instant skip for me.

ELEVEN!! Hahahahahah
Thanks a lot. I feel the same way, which is why I do it. There's nothing worse than having to pass on a good post because it's impossible to read.

TIFU by shooting an arrow into the sky

quote:

When I was around 17/18 my friend and I were bored and decided to explore his shed for cool stuff to find. After navigating through the tons of garbage and old pool supplies, I stumbled upon a large bag. Inside was a sick hunting bow and a bunch of ferocious looking arrows, not those field arrows your drunk gym teacher would let you shoot out back at some styrofoam targets. These were broadhead arrows meant for hunting or fishing. The reel deal (ha), some would say.

Once shooting a bunch of arrows into the shed became boring, I wanted to try something more exciting. So I yanked one of the arrows out of the shed, placed it on the string, aimed directly up into the sky and let it rip. Sweet Christ on a gas-powered unicycle, if Robin Hood or Legolas were in attendance they would have congratulated me on shooting the arrow up that high and out of sight...and how stupid I was. So, like normal, we ran back inside the house and prayed no one would get killed. I ,for the life of me, don't know why I would do something so stupid but the consequences of my actions came to an actualization a mere seconds after hightailing it inside.

We heard the screeching brakes of a car a street behind my buddy's house.

"poo poo...did I kill someone? A child? Someone's pet?", I thought to myself.

A million different scenarios and thoughts were going through my mind before going out back to see the issue. We walked through the backyard of my buddy's neighbor's house to see this bald guy wearing a cargo shorts, a pepsi shirt and sunglasses that Neo (The Matrix) would wear to dodge bullets (obviously not arrows, as you will soon find out) in the middle of the street cussing and questioning what happened. We looked closer to see that the arrow I shot had stuck right into the roof of his pick up truck. It was only that one guy and he wasn't injured; a relief no one was seriously hurt or killed.

Looking at the guy getting mad and questioning where and how the hell an arrow perfectly pierced the roof of his truck was enough to make me giggle which caught his attention.

After a few minutes of denying, arguing and me finally explaining that I was target practicing and "slipped", I agreed to pay him I think $100 (which was a lot for me at the time) and the neighbors who saw the whole commotion hated my buddy and I even more. The only reason the guy didn't call the cops was because I paid him cash right there and then. After he left, my friend tried to cheer me up by saying,

"Well, that obviously wouldn't have happened to that guy if he was wearing a Coke shirt. Who the gently caress likes Pepsi?"

TL;DR: Shot an arrow directly into the sky without know where it would land. Ended up sticking directly into the roof of some bald guys truck. Paid him $100 (very broke at the time), to not call the cops.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

Invisible Clergy posted:

I think Chocobo was being funny.

Yes. I also think that.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA For suing my girlfriend after she had my 1967 impala project taken to the scrapyard?

quote:

I'll try to keep this short. I had a 1967 Impala 4 door that I bought in Feb 2019. A couple months ago I bought my first house that had a 2.5 car garage. I moved the car in and started tearing it down for a complete restoration. I had the body in one bay and the chassis in another, plus the whole garage filled with parts. About two months ago my girlfriend came to live with me during this whole crisis and the whole time has hated that car. She wants to park in the garage but I have 2 acres of land with a lot of nice places to park under shady trees or hell even in the barn if it has to be inside. I tell her tough luck its my house and its not like I can just throw it back together real quick. Anyways I was out of town for a couple days on a business trip for the small local company I work for. When I got back, my girlfriend was all smiles. Making me food all the time, doing all the chores, all that. I though maybe she just was happy to have me home but then I realized that I didn't see her car in it's usual spot. I asked her where she parked so I could make sure I mow that area and keep it clean and she said not to worry because she parked in the garage. I asked how and she told me to go check it out. Turns out that while I was gone she hired some people to come over and move everything related to that car, including the drivetrain, body, and chassis and all parts, and take it to the local dump/scrapyard. I was absolutely dumbfounded. I had spent over 11k on that car including new parts, services, and the car itself. I told her that I was going to be taking her to court for that and she brushed me off like I was being dramatic. I told her that its done between us and to pack her things and leave. I admit I was a really angry but I did end up getting a lawyer, and as I have all the receipts for all that money spent and I have her on my house's security cam footage letting the guys in and watching them take it all I think I can win. Her family and friends are absolutely blowing me up saying its just a stupid old piece of junk and that she cannot pay back all that money I spent, and that I should just let it go. But I have been putting all my time, effort, and money into that car for a year and a half now and goddammit if I am not going to get justice for what she did. AITA

Edit: Thank you all so much for the support and awards and everything. I'm glad I have some people on my side. I got a call from her mom about 20 minutes ago and she told me that i was ruining her daughter's life over a stupid car. I told her she ruined her own life. I've been gathering documentation and stuff and I'm about to head down to the police station and file a report, as suggested by lots here. Once again thank you all

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA For suing my girlfriend after she had my 1967 impala project taken to the scrapyard?

Holy poo poo that is amazing.

I'm not a huge car guy but I can respect wanting to rebuild something as your hobby.

Get yo money back my man. Get it all back.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Yes. I also think that.

Please excuse me. I didn't see your link earlier.

TIFU by peeing on my brother's friend's pants.

quote:

Happened a while ago, when I was 4-5 yo.

My brother(few years older) had a really close friend in school. He would come over basically every day to play video games, board games etc. Our parents were close with his parents also(they lived just around the corner).

Since my parents were pretty active outdoors, we often went on medium walks and treks. So this one evening in autumn, we headed for a walk to popular beach near my city.

Made it there. As we were walking I suddenly felt that my pladder was almost near it's max. I was a rather shy kid(didn't want to say anything about my problem), so I reckoned I could hold it till we get back to parking lot(pfft, destiny had something else in mind).

Suddenly my brother told parents that he needs to pee(to some random bushes). His friend also said that he needs to take a leak. I thought that here's my chance and went with them.

As we were running(yeah, should have taken it slow), my situation escalated to critical. My brother went one way and his friend other way. I followed his friend. I was right behind him when he suddenly stopped and pulled his pants down to pee. Since my mind just didn't work anymore(due to extreme urge to pee), I pulled my pants down and just let it all out. RIGHT BEHIND MY BROTHER'S FRIEND.

So yeah. I peed into my bro's friend's pants. When he realized what had happened he started crying and we ran to my parents(what happened next is foggy, but my parents weren't angry at me, just really confused). My parents also apologized to his parents, I have no idea how they explained what happened though.

Tldr: 4-5yo me peed into my brother's friend's pants when we were on a walk with my parents. My parents to apologized to his parents afterwards.

The mythical figure who pisses other peoples' pants emerges from the shadows. I wonder if his dog eats homework and his checks get lost in the mail.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for not getting my son evaluated for autism when he was younger?

quote:

My 19y/o son has always been on the odd side of things. He has issues with certain textures of food/clothing. He has a thing against food like ice cream or apple sauce or yogurt because he says it's in the middle of a food or drink since you don't really chew it but can't drink it. It's a texture thing. Trying to get him into a suit or tie has always been a war bc he doesn't like the way it feels. In his ideal world he would wear sweat pants and a tshirt all year round. He has problems with sounds too. He doesn't do fireworks or any loud noises.

We have always adjusted. He has noise canceling earbuds for whenever we go to a crowded area. He dresses comfortably whenever he can and sucks it up when he has to. When he was 14 I started to worry about autism but I never pursued it. Prior to that point I never heard of Aspergers or "high functioning" before and thought all autistic kids were non verbal and low IQ. I know this sounds ignorant but in my home country autism isn't really talked about the way it is in the US. I live in the US but wasn't raised here so my experience with autism is kids being shut in the special ed classroom all day and never interacting with everyone else. When I realized that Aspergers was a thing I started wondering if I should get my son tested but decided against it because I didn't think a diagnosis would help anything. He was doing good in school, had some friends, and any issues were easy to deal with.

He's a college freshman and a respectable university. He's home but prior to being home he meet a girl who believes he is autistic. He said he apologized for not looking her in her eyes and she told him it was okay and that her brother was autistic too. My son said he said to her that he's not autistic but they have been talking about it more and he is starting to believe that he is. I told him that I can help arrange for him to get an examination but he flipped out and said I was selfish for not getting him tested before and it was only because I didn't want to be embarrassed. I come from a culture that puts an emphasis on grades and school but would have never been embarrassed about having a child with Aspergers. I didn't get him examined because I thought he was fine but he's pissed at me because he feels like he missed out on getting therapies and treatment that could have helped him. He graduated high school with honors and is doing well in college. We got him a single dorm because we knew sharing would be hard so we try to make things easier but he's still sad about me not getting him examined by a professional when he was younger. Aita?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for not getting my son evaluated for autism when he was younger?

NTA even in the slightest.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for sharing a pun?

quote:

So girl on a dating app and I had been talking for a couple of weeks! We eventually exchange numbers and having usual conversation about our day and pets! To break up the conversation I sent a meme which had a guy proposing to a woman saying “I want to make you mine.” She says yes and then the next pic is them both working in a mine! I like bad puns so thought it would be a silly joke for a cheap laugh. She replies back that she doesn’t understand why guys think it is enjoyable/funny to make women angry! Confused I said I was sorry and that wasn’t my intent and was just sharing a bad pun! I’m still not sure what part was trying to make her angry. But am I the rear end in a top hat?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for sharing a pun?

Lmao I saw that meme and it owns, bullet dodged

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

WIBTA if I (f17) asked my boyfriend (f17) to stop talking to his female friend?

quote:

edit: my boyfriend is male oops haha

I do my very best not to be overbearing or controlling, micromanagement is a very bad habit I have and am actively trying to get rid of so I will always accept that my actions might be too much. Sometimes it is hard for me to identify whether I'm being rational or not, these are one of these times.

I am totally fine with my boyfriend having female friends, it has never really been a problem. I'm an insecure person so sometimes the idea of him being close to his female friends makes me queasy but I also understand that's my place to tell him what to do and I don't think it has been a problem.

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year. A couple of months ago he attended one of his friend's parties, I didn't go, no biggie. He had been texting me and keeping me updated throughout the party, but only the next day he told me about his encounter with one of his female high school friends who graduated the year before. He was laughing about how she was making pokes at him all night, being suggestive and subtly asking him to sleep with her, trying to sit in his lap, etc. He said at one point he went back into an empty room for her to get him a drink and she was making jabs at how they're alone and there's an empty bed and they should sleep together.

He told me this story as it was very funny, I guess maybe it was? He was laughing about it and I kind of just laughed uncomfortably about it. I don't know how he expected me to react lol? I asked him if he mentioned he had a girlfriend and he told me he reminded her twice. Obviously this interaction made me a bit uncomfortable and I know he has mentioned with his other guy friends that she is very attractive. And she is very attractive, I can tell that much myself. Maybe it was just the way he talked about it like it was funny. It makes me think he wasn't assertive in trying to get her to back off.

I love him and I trust him very much. He told the story, laughed about it, and I kind of just brushed it off. He works at a golf course and we were talking about cart girls and how attractive girls are better at selling beer to the old men, and he mentioned how that same girl is a cart girl. I had realized he was still actively in touch with her.

Maybe it's just a build-up of other things like he was going to tour her university and stay in her dorm but didn't end up touring. I just don't really like the idea of him around her?

I know I'd feel like an rear end in a top hat if I asked him to stop talking to his friend, but would I be ok in doing so? I don't want him to feel like I control who he can be friends with. Or I this something I should let go?

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Oh, fer Christ's
I'm glad someone gets my ancient reference.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

chitoryu12 posted:

this is misogynist catnip

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for refusing to help my pregnant sister after she humiliated my parents?

quote:

I already know that the majority of the comments will say that I'm the TA but I'm here mostly for the opinions of those who have a similar culture to mine and can therefore understand where I'm coming from.

3 years ago I (24M) and my parents heard rumours that my sister (25F) has a boyfriend (who is white) and a reputation for being a sl*t. We live in a very tightly knit community where honour is very important so this news spread like wildfire. My parents wanted to give her a chance by offering her an opportunity to end it with her boyfriend so we could deny the rumours but she chose not to. She claimed to be in love with him. My parents told her to leave, and we haven't spoken to her since.

I don't know how she found my address but yesterday, she turned up at my door crying with a swollen, busted eye and obviously very late into her pregnancy. Apparently she'd lost her job due to the pandemic and the dear boyfriend (now fiance) that she had chosen over us had begun abusing her. She now had nowhere else to go since her friends didn't want her living with them due to the virus. N0ow that she had nowhere to go, no-one to help her and no money she thought that she could just knock on my door, flash her belly and that we'd let her back in with open arms out of pity.

I hadn't forgotten the humiliation my parents went through. The times my mother couldn't face her friends because they knew about her daughter or the gatherings that my father could no longer attend because people would inevitably ask about her. She told my parents that she would do absolutely anything they asked of her now including following our religion again and even getting an arranged marriage like they wanted in the first place (not that it makes a difference, no-one in our culture would marry a woman who had a child out of wedlock).

I hate her. There's no easy way to put it. Predictably, my parents fell for this whole act and wanted to let her stay with us but this is my house so I told her straight up that nothing had changed, she had stopped being a part of our family 3 years ago when she walked out on us. We have zero responsibility towards her and that she should go back to her fiance. At this point she began falling apart saying that she doesn't want her baby growing up in that environment. Maybe it makes me a terrible person but I feel no emotional attachment to her kid so I told her that wasn't my problem and that she'd made her bed, now she has to lie in it.

After that, I didn't have anything else to say to her so I told her to get out of my house and not to come back.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Woah.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

chitoryu12 posted:

quote:

I already know that the majority of the comments will say that I'm the TA but I'm here mostly for the opinions of those who have a similar culture to mine and can therefore understand where I'm coming from.

Without even reading further, you are absolutely the rear end in a top hat.

With reading further, gently caress YOU.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for leaving the room while my older sibling (19) came out as bisexual and genderfluid?

quote:

I just wanted to start this out by saying that I 100% support my sibling even tho I'm very straight and cis and don't know very much, but I've been googling a lot and I think I understand a lot better now. The argument started when my mom asked why she was genderfluid, and not just a tomboy. I got a little confused here, but my sister said that there were things she liked and disliked about each gender, and used me as an example of the things that she didn't like about being a girl, like how I always gossip and talk with my friends, and spend a lot of time shopping or fussing over my appearance. I know that what she said about me is true and that they aren't super good qualities, but I still got pretty upset and left the room. I already have a pretty bad relationship with my parents, so they got really mad at me and yelled at me for not being supportive of my sibling and trying to take all the attention for myself. I'm worried that my bad relationship with my parents is affecting my viewpoint, so I wanted to make a post here. If I did overreact, how can i make it up to my sibling ?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for leaving the room while my older sibling (19) came out as bisexual and genderfluid?

I'm gonna go with NTA because ,

quote:

like how I always gossip and talk with my friends, and spend a lot of time shopping or fussing over my appearance. I know that what she said about me is true and that they aren't super good qualities,

Makes it seem like the older sibling was kinda attacking the younger one for this completely normal stuff. I dunno seems weird to call it out when saying why you are coming out the way you are and making the younger one feel bad about normal poo poo?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

WIBTA if I tell my mom that she's being a little racist towards her coworkers and the people she's interviewing? Or should I just mind my own business?

quote:

So my mom works at home for a doctor, she sets up his websites, talks to his clients, and does interviews. Her boss, the doctor, likes hiring from the Philippines. She complains that she's his only American employee and she doesn't like that someone from the Philippines is going to be paid slightly more than her, even though my mom is a college dropout, and the doctor is looking to hire a nurse to sell his product. She'll say stuff like "I don't know why hes trying to hire all these drat Filipino people" and "Why can't he just hire someone who can actually speak English" I understand her concern, since a lot of the people they're trying to hire don't speak English that well (even though all of the doctor's business is in the U.S.) and that the doctor is running his business into the ground. (He wastes a lot of money) My mom doesn't want to lose her job and the doctor shouldn't be hiring when he doesn't have a lot of money to spare, but I feel like my mom is playing a lot into the race aspect of it. I could just be overthinking..

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

chitoryu12 posted:

I can't find this one by googling; was it on ceddit or something?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Google doesn't grab fresh posts right away, go to reddit and search for the title and you'll find it.

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Yes. I also think that.

Tbf, the hyperlink is a little difficult to see on mobile.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

If his incredibly, insanely gay boyfriend sold his impala at the pride parade, that'd make it ok? Get hosed

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

grbqqf

That's the post code you don't need the title for the url, just find any thread in the sub and replace its letter jumble with that.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Odd posted:

If his incredibly, insanely gay boyfriend sold his impala at the pride parade, that'd make it ok? Get hosed

lmao the catnip worked

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

lmao the catnip worked

poo poo

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

WIBTA if I tell my mom that she's being a little racist towards her coworkers and the people she's interviewing? Or should I just mind my own business?

Philippinos typically speak excellent english.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

DreamingofRoses posted:

Tbf, the hyperlink is a little difficult to see on mobile.

Yeah I should have let it lie instead of being That Guy. Apologies

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

I work with a lot of Filipinos and they will be the first to say this isn't true.

SMEGMA_MAIL
May 4, 2018

The Lone Badger posted:

Yeah but they’re brown, you’re not really seeing things from mommy dearest’s viewpoint.

She’s also uneducated competing against of bunch of first generation immigrant nurses that probably do crazy stuff like “work hard” so she needs something to feel superior.

SMEGMA_MAIL fucked around with this message at 06:05 on May 27, 2020

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Ah yes my favourite part of the thread, where some stories are arbitrarily declared fake for ??? reasons.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

SirSamVimes posted:

Ah yes my favourite part of the thread, where some stories are arbitrarily declared fake for ??? reasons.

He posted it and got me. Sorry you also fell for it. Dunno why he did it

SMEGMA_MAIL
May 4, 2018

SirSamVimes posted:

Posting content is harder than calling things fake though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Posting content is harder than calling things fake though

He all but admitted he posted that himself, I dunno what the point would be though. To own goons talking about it in this thread?