Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Kuros posted:

We need to complete our D2 build:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

chitoryu12 posted:

Relationship is on the rocks, and I[22F] don't want to spend valentine's day with my boyfriend[22M]

"My boyfriend keeps changing all his online usernames to have 1488 at the end and told the clerk at the bank that he 'won't replace us', but I'd feel bad if another girl sucked his dick instead."

He's probably just keeping an eye on the online nazis to protect the forum that he mods

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

cumshitter posted:

So my partner and I had just come back from enjoying some appies at Chile's when we decided to go to pound town. I'm inside her snickerdoodle, totally vibin' in the bone zone and of course she's totally into me topping her muffin. And whenever we're on the train to the Cumdrop Forest in Randyland she does this thing where she just starts repeating memes. She keeps saying "snoop my boop" or "like and subscribe to my rear end in a top hat."

Anyway, the reason I'm asking Reddit is that my partner and I can't agree on our monthly Reddit Gold budget, and we need help drafting a contract regarding our spending on it.

this post gave me a nosebleed

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Kitchner posted:

I mean you're not the arsehole for doing the container thing, but if you post on "Am I the rear end in a top hat?" and create a username "Not the A-Hole" you've clearly already made your mind up and you're just posting for attention making you the a-hole.

that's the verdict as determined by the highest upvoted post. its automatically added at some point, and isn't the account name

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

MarcusSA posted:

Fuckin lol

This is the content I crave.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Barudak posted:

Lexus December to Remember 2020 brainstorming session looking dark

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Kitchner posted:

Also, going back to the condom board for a moment. I wonder what the guys reaction would be if you put on some rubber gloves, and then stuck up a bunch of non-used condoms there and moved his washed condoms around.

If he was like "I don't care which were really mine it's just a way of keeping track" tell him to use fridge magnets or you will choke him to death on empty condoms in his sleep.

I would prefer to imagine though he breaks down as he realises he can't throw any of them out without throwing out "his" and gets really upset and angry.

LOL, there's no reasonable reaction to someone who keeps used condoms, let alone puts them on display, let alone puts them on display in a common area. They should have put bars of soap into condoms and beat him while he slept

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DemoneeHo posted:

TIL Durex Mutual Climax ruined my last relationship and it’s still completely my fault

:yeshaha:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for proving that my uncle's easily offended?

My uncle's 56, and has it out for "SJWs", my generation, and women who aren't submissive. You can basically say, "Remember back in 1999 when" and he'll interrupt about how everybody born since then is an easily offended snowflake.

He came over, angry that his supervisor wrote him up. Basically, he told a racist joke to a black guy. I told him, "Most people don't like racists. Doesn't take that many brain cells to figure that one out." He said, "It's not my drat problem that your generation's a bunch of easily offended pansies." I told him, "Says the one that doesn't like to be told to lose weight." (He's 6'1 and 400 lb.)

He called me a disrespectful little bitch and left, and my roommates watching that exchange said I went too far. I told them I was proving a point to a guy who'd hate me for existing if I wasn't family, and they told me to be the bigger person. AITA? I genuinely don't see what's wrong with what I did.

"My uncle thinks doctors are Jewish quacks"

to be the bigger person they'd have to gain 300 lbs :rimshot:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for wearing an ahegao sweater at the gym?

this could be the "meet cute" scene in an incel romcom

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

GORDON posted:

I never heard that word before now and I'm already so sick of it.

The proper response is "ahegao gently caress yourself!"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mozi posted:

when the moon hits your eye like a big onigiri
that's ahegao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

cumshitter posted:

Sucks that this guy's trust was taken advantage of. Smartest move would have been to put the $2 million in an account in his name with transfer on death instructions for his spouse. You can always add your wife to the title of less liquid assets like a home if you want to.

I usually don't question your judgment, cumshitter, but she would've killed his rear end dead for $2 million

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Hobo Clown posted:

AITA for telling people that my GF and I have been together for 1 year if she thinks it’s 6 years?

bravo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

JonathonSpectre posted:

Look here. It's time to show this guy the real meaning of "careful what you wish for."

Broccoli. Lowenbrau. Tacos. Whatever you know will give you an rear end-blast liquid rocket poo poo like you've never had before and then you just let him have it at 100+ psi right in the loving face. Make sure you are in a position where there's no way he can escape until you're done and just MOTHER. loving. UNLOAD.

Then while he's almost literally dying tell him he was right, it's really hot, and if you can't do this again and again and again at your whim it's time for him to start packing his bags.

fake edit: I almost hit post before I realized: Red Lobster Shrimpfest. The worst, most disgusting, legendarily awful poo poo of my life was after I tried to gently caress with Red Lobster's profits one night at Shrimpfest and ate like 5 lbs. of shrimp. That was twenty years ago and the Red Lobster Shrimp poo poo haunts me to this day. When you can take a poo poo that's so disgusting that you, yourself, the poo poo-maker, retch and vomit from the smell you know you've done something extraordinary.

:bravo:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Motronic posted:

Fiancée (F21) wants to be in a half open relationship with me (M21) Relationships
submitted 2 hours ago by Bumplerumps

LOL

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

People who bring portable bluetooth speakers into nature hiking trails should be executed

they should be fed to animals

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Chomp8645 posted:

lol a three hour window at the most desired time, every weekday? Get the gently caress outta here.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I mean, did you read the guy's username? It seems pretty clear to me what's going on. I have a pretty tall brain, so I'm pretty good at inferring things from context clues that might slip others by.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

teen witch posted:

AITA for advising a health authority of my (former) friends home-based colon hydrotherapy clinic / bakery??

:stare:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lucrece posted:

AITA for keeping an emergency family iphone secretly hidden in the car my daughter drives so I can always track the location of the car?

yeah yeah, this guys an rear end in a top hat. but think of all the time he'll save never seeing his daughter after she turns 18. that's just good efficient parenting

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Straight White Shark posted:

It means it's time for you to start dating grownups.

it's like he is dating the bag in the wind from american beauty

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Inceltown posted:

This is someone doing a gender swap story isn't it.

ooh yeah

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Inceltown posted:

After having seen his nude selfies in his post history it's probably not.

ooh no

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pirate Radar posted:

AITA for not telling my parents that my half siblings were invited to my wedding?

*urkel voice* DID I DO THAAAAAAT?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

luxury handset posted:

Cat Betty explanation

thank you

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTA if I ignore my dad's request to stay away from a family gathering?

LOL w/o even reading any other posts i can tell you he lives in seattle & his dad lives in spokane

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

So I guess it's time to do a full write up on everyone I no longer am in regular contact in from high school. this may take a bit. I'll have to remember dates...

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for putting my penis in peanut butter and leaving it in the kitchen?

This guy is a total rear end in a top hat. what if his roommate had a penis allergy? He could've died

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for Letting a Drunk Girl Stay at my House?

Eh, he did the right thing. If his now ex-girlfriend doesn't trust him enough that she's ok with it, then she should break up with him, which is what she did.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Inceltown posted:

That dude has strong boomer energy. NTA

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Hi should take 3x the pay or continue to suck the poo poo directly out of an rear end in a top hat, pls help.

lol, the op of this one is a moron

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Power Khan posted:

AITA for getting my adopted daughter a unique present but not my bio daughter?
Today my bio daughter Laura visited us. She lives with her dad far away but we see each other as much as we can. I adopted my husbands daughter Ella a few years ago, but have been in her life since she was two, and she has always considered me to be her mother. Both girls are 16 and in year 11.

Ella and Laura had a huge row today over a present that I got Ella.

Ella had mock exams a while ago. She absolutely smashed it. The highest possible grade in every exam she took. Even though these exams are unofficial and don't count towards her final grade, I wanted to get her something special to celebrate.

A woman I work with personally knows a very reputable dressmaker/designer. Ella will be having her school prom in the summer and wants a nice dress. I looked into getting her a bespoke prom dress.

It was quite a long process, with several appointments from the initial measurements onwards, but Ella loved the experience of getting a uniquely designed dress perfectly tailored to her, and the finish product looks absolutely stunning. Needless to say the service wasn't cheap.

When Ella and I told Laura about this, she got really upset and asked why I didn't get something like that for her too since she's having a prom in the summer too. She does OK in school. Her teachers like her and she works hard, but her grades are quite average. She generally meets the pass mark with an occasional high grade. Nothing wrong with that but not deserving of a huge reward like I got Ella

Laura thought my reasons were ''stupid'' and started accusing me of loving Ella more than her which isn't true. I love them equally.

Laura and Ella started arguing when Ella thought it would be funny to joke that we could always get Laura a dress from the charity shop. They usually get along quite well, but after that they called started calling each other every name under the sun. Laura called her dad to pick her up and said she doesn't want to come here again.

Before they left Laura's dad had a word with me, saying that I need to stop the ''favouritism'' and remember that Laura is my daughter too.

I disagree. It isn't favouritism. Ella's performance in her exams was exceptional. She deserves a special reward. It wasn't about which one I like better, it was just rewarding Ella's high achievement. I think I did the right thing.

Jesus christ

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Transmogrifier posted:

AITA for leaving my disabled boyfriend alone at a party?

LOL

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Miss posted:

My [20F] boyfriend [23M] announced my mental condition to a party full of people against my will, should I leave him?

Edit: We broke up.

YES! good call

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Seriously. Just own it. Like "Yeah, maybe we had good intentions at one time, when we made a point of asking what you wanted. But it turns out we don't really care that much and we're lazy" would at least be honest. Acting like the gift recipient is unreasonable and a bad person for not being pleased that you made a point of asking what they wanted, then ignored it in a very obvious way that also showed that you care about someone else more is a being an rear end in a top hat on top of being an rear end in a top hat

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

HIJK posted:

he's drinking a peach smoothie

millenials have so many words for eating rear end, hard to keep up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ugly In The Morning posted:

There was an edit on this one:

:hellyeah: