Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pirate Radar posted:

This one’s from Legaladvice, and boy does this person need some legal advice:

Most likely should just turn himself into the DEA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Hobo Clown posted:

AITA for accusing my wife of lying about her weight?

What an idiot

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Hobo Clown posted:

AITA for telling my wife that we shouldn't be spending $1100/mo on groceries? No kids, just us.

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this
my family is dying

I don't even know how you could spend that much at a grocery store, what the the hell is she buying that it would be that much?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

She’s only spending $500 but the other $1000 is on iTunes / google play gift cards for her crippling F2P game addiction.

That's what I was thinking, she is buying more than food at the store

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Arsenic Lupin posted:

AITA: I made my husband pay all the vet bills because he blamed his stinky farts on the dog and caused unnecessary stress.

gently caress that dude. What an rear end in a top hat.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

teen witch posted:

AITA for telling my partner the birthday gift they gave me doesn’t count because they bought it for me even though they knew I couldn’t use it?

This is a relationship that is going to last.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for not wanting to get rid of the anime body pillow that saved my marriage?

Separate blankets and a normal body pillow solved this problem for my wife and me, though can't give the OP enough respect for DMZ-chan.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

Live feed from my Batterypowered7's bedroom.

How big of a box does it take to ship that thing? Asking for a friend.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Batterypowered7 posted:

It's four regular-sized body pillows inside an inner sleeve which is then covered by the outer one.

Chomp8645 posted:

You have to stuff it yourself. Either you can buy pre-made inner pillows from the seller that you just insert real quick like normal pillow, or you can use your own stuffing. Looks like bulk stuffing for an authentic Lamia-length pillow is about this big.

Ah not as cool as I was thinking it was. I know it wouldn't come in a 22ft long box, but just imagined it coming in some huge fuckoff container of some kind that really stood out.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Hughlander posted:

Future MIL is throwing a fit because I wouldn’t drive her 32 hours total to see her own parents. How do we go forward?

Bullet dodged there in my opinion.

Though I can see down the road that the husband's family is going to cause a lot of problems for the couple anytime they don't act like complete pushovers.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

coronatae posted:

This has the same weird power-play energy as this justnomil classic (excerpt, bolding mine):

"You and the children can stay but she can't."

Why do I feel there is some disgusting racist thing involved here?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

I'd sort of understand this more, but the posts are always like "I can't wake up until the literal circus rolls into my room and a clown crushes my balls with a unicycle while making honking noises" and at some point I wonder if they have a sleeping disorder or are just an rear end in a top hat because that amount of prodding being a requirement doesn't seem reasonable without chemical substances being involved.

Some psych meds can make it difficult to wake up. I know I was there for a while on some meds where I needed three alarms to get up for work. And even those weren't a guarantee.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Agrikk posted:

The math here is goddamn horrible.

It's almost arranged marriage level of terrible.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

are they ED pills or just gas station MEGA DONG TODAY pills?

Going to guess that they were in a little package that they were gas station pills. Think if he had a legit prescription they would be in a bottle.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

please knock Mom! posted:

I wouldn't want to share my life with someone who literally does nothing. I mean... come on, that's gotta be a drag to be around

Its not great living it either.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

DemoneeHo posted:

I [20M] saw my stepdad [50M] eating a whole pineapple in the nude at 3 AM, and he’s telling me it didn’t happen.

Look, if a man wants to slice up a pineapple in the nude, then let him slice a pineapple in the nude in peace!

Someone is on Ambian in this story but not sure who.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

DemoneeHo posted:

His family doesn't see kids as people, just tools to be used.

Another comment from OP:

Anyone else get the vibe that the sister is trying to steal the baby from her brother?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Evil Willow posted:

AITK for “coming” for my friends business?

"Karen" doesn't even begin to describe how this person is acting.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

DuckConference posted:

Dad blindsided me (20m) with a female sex worker even though he knew I was gay and now I'm confused all over again

I can only assume this is someone's kink.

Someone discovered that sexuality is a spectrum and not a binary toggle.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Beachcomber posted:

He mastered listening to problems without trying to solve them.

That is a master level skill. 13 years and I still catch myself doing it at times.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Evil Willow posted:

Husband keeps peeing on floor and blaming my germaphobia...

Like.... how hard is it to wipe up any stray drips off the tip, or to, I dunno, wipe the drat floor?? gently caress people are gross.

Sounds like someone has lost standing while peeing privileges.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for letting my SIL live with us against my daughter’s wishes?

OP has either had sex with SIL or is planning to.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA:for “betraying” my former friend by being a lesbian

How dare you make me hit you! Look what you made me do! Now apologize!

EF wanted to gently caress her, didn't he.

Either that or he is in the closet still.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

therattle posted:

She’s NTA for pushing initially. She’s TA for carrying on after he tells her to stop

This.

She just didn't understand that their relationship had fundamentally changed after his accident.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Who the hell is going to make fun of a kid named Brian?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Sisal Two-Step posted:

My (25f) husband (29m) is forcefully trying to make me lose weight and is controlling my calorie intake. I’m currently breastfeeding and I’ve already noticed a decrease in my milk production.

:sever: his dick. Balls too.

So this is straight up spousal abuse right? Like she should go to a women's shelter right?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My (27M) girlfriend (23F) of seven months recently told me she used to sleep with her sister's(26F) fiancé (32M) with her sister's permission, and now they want to hang out. Am I in the wrong here?

Have a feeling that the GF is going to ask for an open relationship soon.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Betazoid posted:

My HS ex was 5'5" (I was 5'2" at the time and reached adult height in college at 5'4") and his parents thought his "failure" as a short guy was related to getting Accutane injections. His mom tried to push him into limb lengthening surgeries or just HGH or whatever might work on an 18-year-old guy. It was kind of horrifying that she just thought "we can fix this" like they fixed his acne. His brothers were over 6' tall, but mom was tiny, and I guess she was just panicking.

He was such a nice first boyfriend and a delightfully sweet dude. Todd, if you're a goon, I hope you're doing great. Thank you for my first partnered orgasm.

Hmmm I had a boss names Todd that was about 5'5. Your Todd didn't also happen to be a type 1 diabetic did he?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Barudak posted:

Dude must be an awful magician because even in a story he's telling to make him look aggreieved upon he fumbles his sleight of hand on "I routinely stole from my brother to fund this hobby" and "I do the shittiest low brow magic tricks and will not stop even when asked"

I feel it's almost a Gob Bluth situation.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for yelling at my daughter for asking a very personal question?

What a huge gaping rear end in a top hat of a person.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Theophany posted:

I (F23) am attracted to our mortgage broker but he's at least 10 years older. Would it work?

I love the specificity of the guy being a mortgage broker. Nothing gets me het up like teaser (rate) talk.

Now when she says "our" does that just mean her families or is there a relationship she is about to tank?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

From a deleted post, he's been staying there two weeks. And here's the "silly misunderstanding about coffee"

Methinks there is more to the story than he is letting on.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for not paying for my cousin's wedding despite ruining it by having a mental health crisis?

That is a such a lovely, lovely family. Would be best to be cut off from them.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Omnikin posted:

meh. Give it a couple days of build up, lay everything out side by side, do your best firehose impression. No, I have not thought about this for more than ten seconds. Please don't ask.

Also zinc supplements will help build volume.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Blue Moonlight posted:

Pity the ensign on holodeck jizz mopper duty.

Should have bought the self cleaning upgrade.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Honestly, that post read more like some reddit user trying to do viral marketing for dogecoin than anything else.

"Hey, see this idiot doesn't think dogecoin is the best! Yeah, he's so bad that obviously we should all be going out and doing the opposite of what he's saying - buy dogecoin!"

Yeah it did sort of read odd to me as well.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

SerialKilldeer posted:

I think someone's Ambien posting.

It does seem very walrus inspired.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Banana Pineapple Daiquiri

Sounds good, two please.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Batterypowered7 posted:

Should have said "We're not loving, we're studying," and embarrassed the dad further.

"We are loving studying not studying loving."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

betaraywil posted:

AITA for writing a bad yelp review about my childs daycare calling them racist

[added para breaks]

Man, I have family who run a daycare and I know how thin the margins are. But if you're leaving kids outside long enough to get sunburned in February, that's just not an effective cost-saving measure.

To me that sounds like a very open and shut lawsuit waiting to happen.