Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Asking someone if they know what happened to your penis is an enornous power move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

ben shapino posted:

But me too stupid to have key, will lose! Me no brains good.

People with memory problems aren't Bizarro, you loving prick.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

ikanreed posted:

She wants to limit how her friend expresses herself and uses social justice and her own trauma as an excuse.

God forbid someone with trauma not act in a 100% detached and logical way like you, am I right?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
roommate insane so what

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
A twelve-year-old is grown enough to know not to piss on people's stuff, what the gently caress?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Lol, the classic homophobic "eewwwwww I bet he wants to gently caress ME!" No one wants to gently caress a grody homophobe. Except GF I guess.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
I feel like fleas wouldn't be able to survive on a fursuit for long because there's nothing for them to eat. Hopefully they'd die in transit???

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Getting more and more convinced GlyphGryph is a cumshitter style gimmick.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Imagine having the emotional bandwidth for all that. Jesus.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I had to look this up, it's actually surgical removal of the testicles. Basically done only in cases of testicular cancer or horrible ball injury, and also for gender-affirming surgery for trans people. I doubt any person would undergo this just to make absolutely sure they could never reproduce, it's major surgery and you lose your balls. I mean I hope he was just being overly dramatic to finally get them to shut up.

They're his balls, he can do what he wants with them.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Midnight Voyager posted:

This is probably just my experience, but every person I've ever met who used the word Sook turned out to be a terrible piece of poo poo.

I have literally never heard of this word before???

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Maybe early onset Alzheimer's. Either way, definitely something wrong with this dude that he doesn't want to confront. :smith:

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Santa gives you tangible gifts.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm gay and pretty slutty and even I haven't been to a bathouse

What a strange fellow

Good, Batman doesn't have room for any more Robins.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
What the hell kind of job does that wife have?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
diarrheople

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Batterypowered7 posted:

Grave soaking sounds like something the occultists in the Nazi party would have told their perfect aryan couples to do. Just gently caress in cemeteries so the fetuses would be infused with dead German superpowers.

Mary Shelley had sex for the first time on her mom's grave.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Betazoid posted:

A page behind, but I asked my husband to call my dad before he proposed. My dad wanted his daughters' fiancés to "ask" but that was not acceptable to me or my husband. So he called my dad and said basically "I love Betazoid and want to marry her. I'm going to propose to her soon and wanted you, as her father, to know and give us your blessing." My dad was touched and it was a good compromise. My husband told me later that if my dad had been like "I don't approve", he still would have proposed. It's a blessing, not permission.

Good thing you didn't get Lwaxana involved.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Should have written "not a mimic" on the baby.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Imagine having the sheer balls to ask a stranger to use their tablet when they just watched your hellspawn break their own tablet. Why would they treat someone else's things any better?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Winter Stormer posted:

This doesn't happen in the story

"The bigger kid was playing on an iPad and I guess the battery died or his game stopped working, something happened and the kid started throwing a fit"

:confused:

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
I love it when people unintentionally give away their soullessness.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
YTA for using a prong collar.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Art lady should go into her husband's office and start loving up all his math to make it look better.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
gently caress, I gotta eat more potatoes.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Uncle Enzo posted:

Even at the time, I was happy and grateful that he did that so I didn't have to see it coming and think about it.

Contrast with the nursing student that numbed my hand prior to stitching it up. The way the seats were set up I couldn't do my usual injection procedure of "stick out arm, put head back on seat, slouch down and look away" and I was stuck sitting square on with her watching the entire procedure of her sticking this hair-thin but very long needle over and over again into my finger. She paused at one point to ask if I was ok and I was like please just continue let's get this done

So anyways that's the story of the time someone ambushed me in a hallway and stuck me with a needle full of happy mystery drugs

You know you can close your eyes, right? Do you have eyelids?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

pentyne posted:

I thought the whole "we're 2 separate people" thing for multiple personality had been completely debunked. I don't know why any real therapist would indulge the whole "talk to your other side" thing.

I think in this case the point is to start with that and then move on from there, not just laughing in the kid's face and telling them their mental problems are fake.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

ikanreed posted:

What this poster is, is a highly suggestable teen who found some story that helped them deflect the stresses of their life.

Yes, maladaptive coping strategies are a problem that can be helped with therapy! Imagine that.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
:owned:

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

CannonFodder posted:

"Johanna didn't make a stink about it in front of us but that night the house stunk of E6000 and mod podge. You could guess what she spent the night doing."

No, I don't know, because wtf are you talking about?

Thank you for posting this because I was just about to, lmao. In addition to all the other reasons poster is an rear end in a top hat for posting this and "bullstink."

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

betaraywil posted:

... so what horrible thing did t shirt guy say about the friend that he left out of the story? Because they're too mad for the story he told and he's too manifestly lovely for everyone to be crazy but him.

Since he whined that it seemed like they were more like "girlfriends" I'm guessing he said some homophobic poo poo.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Like the fabled Blood Letters of Khorne

Oh my loving god. :allears: Is that a Dreadnought in the back with pipe cleaner legs?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Is it a thing like the cilantro gene where most people think it's foul and other people don't care?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
I was basically that girl and then I shaved all my hair off because I was so frustrated with my mom trying to control me. Now I just shave my head whenever my hair gets too long and it's great, highly recommend.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Malcolm Excellent posted:

This poster is correct. I was hoping the word was inoffensive and the reddit poster would have been the fool.

Why?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

pentyne posted:

The deaf community especially regarding CI is like the disability community's equivalent of YA Twitter.

Yikes!

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
...what do those two posts have to do with each other?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Reconstituted mashed potatoes are the fuckin best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

screeching and flailing because someone in my social circle watched the big summer blockbuster before I did and consumed all the Fun; just another reasonable difference of opinion in adult baby land

You're defending a guy who is intentionally ruining his supposed friends' fun.