Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Party Sub dude should have loudly proclaimed "DOES ANYONE WANT THIS SANDWICH BEFORE I SLAY IT"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
so what\s the secret raccoon meat and blue cheese or something

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Stay at Home Furdad

Naked Wedding Group Photo

Insecure Fiancee Landlord Jumps To Conclusions Hard, Fast

I CAN SEE YOUR BUTTHOLE

I'm Gonna Cheat Just to See if He Cares

A promise is a promise (to fly me to another country)

And

Drunken (consensual) Sex

Are all hilariously broke brain idiots that make me believe that we're living in a simulation meant to stretch the concepts of stupidity because how do these people exist

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Petty-er than my ex at our parents wedding

And

I can't pay my bills because of Mental Health issues/ Anal Lube
Lmao

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
And in such an obvious way huh

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I think the last item in the set is rag on a stick no?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Classic case of asoon poo poo, without knowing all the facts
There's got to be more to that story that we just don't know such as: Mormon

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
They could be singing the baby's shark song

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for cutting up and altering my wedding dress into a functional dress instead of giving it to my sister who can't afford an expensive dress?

I need an unbiased opinion on this because I don't know if i was the rear end in a top hat.

Throwaway because I am active in other communities and I don't want this to mix.

So I was supposed to get married 2 moths ago to my ex partner of 5 years. Sadly we broke it off because he cheated on me on his bachelor party with a striper.

I had this beautiful dress that cost me arround 2k dollars (out of my pocket). I had been very depressed since everything happened because I felt it was somehow my fault for not being sexy enough or not giving him what he wanted. So last weekend I decided to "take my power back" and I began altering the dress. I have been sewing for 15 plus years so I know what I am doing. I cut it a bit, changed the color to something less wedding-y and after a week of work I had a beautiful gown that I could use for more stuff.

The problem comes now. I uploaded that picture of the dress to Instagram with a caption that said something along the lines of " you can change the worst memories" or some poo poo like that.

My sister hits me up and asks me if that was my old wedding dress and I told her yes. She then called me and asked me why I had done this. I asked her why it was such a big deal. And she told me that I could have waited till after he wedding. I was so confused. Then she reminded me that when we were staying at the hotel where my wedding was supposed to happen my mom and sister where there cheering me up and my sister said something along the lines of "oh well if you are not using it i will". We all laughed so I thought it was a joke because it was never brought up again after. She just asked me once what material it was so I assumed she wanted something similar.

Now my sister is mad at me and my mom says she understands our povs. But that I could have waited 5 more moths till after her wedding to "take my power back"

AITA?

Edit : yes he hosed the stripper please stop asking me

Reddit : but did he piv the stripper

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

limp_cheese posted:

I love the mom in this one. Asking someone who just had an important mental health breakthrough why she couldn't just wait a few months to get better so her sister wouldn't be inconvienenced.

Have you met an American Mom

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Jesus Christ I wish I had these people's problems and not severe depression

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I am now going to call my female dog Milk Truk

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
What the gently caress is wrong with people having such inane issues while I'm over here trying to force myself to not be a mean mugging no life rear end in a top hat gently caress up failson idiot failure

Sjs00 fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jan 31, 2020

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I think his consistent description of her boobies was downright arousing

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
He really needed someone to gently caress him

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Serephina posted:

Vasectomy guy might be poor.

Governments are surprising Machiavellian regarding less-visible social policies. Where I live, if you're young, have kids, and are poor (pick 2 of 3), the gov will CHEERFULLY suggest and pay for a vasectomy. People who aren't such a big risk of creating filthy welfare-needing poors will be told to gently caress off and get their own in a private practice. It's not phrased as such of course, but the policies are upbeat and forthcoming about who they're aimed at.

Filthy welfare-needing poors eh

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Poor manic pixie girlfriend.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
This derail has really gotten sour

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Well you see

Her brain doesn't work right

That's why

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I am not an expert but just how often does a teenage girl experience menstruation

E it says every few months, presumably just for the day each time. That's hardly a 'pattern'

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Thanks for sharing ladies. I had little notion and now I have some.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Chomp8645 posted:

Is mandatory clear backpacks a thing at some schools now? Never heard of that before.

It's because of guns, isn't it.

Where I went to highschool had metal detectors and routine dog walks. You seriously didn't know about the dire state of our school system?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Beachcomber posted:

It's not her blood. Her vagina is a portal to the period blood dimension.

Is that the lore or are you just making poo poo up

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Beachcomber posted:

The X-Mens Cyclops' percussive force beams come from an alternate universe of pure concentrated ruby-coloured force, lovingly called by fans and detractors "the punch dimension".

I knew someone was gonna make this parallel I mean it's right there in the same shade of color and everything

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
What about that lasagna that was the last one Grandma cooked before she died

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

cumshitter posted:

Hell, I once sent a subordinate a video of myself going from flaccid to erect because they asked for a "hard performance bar chart from inception" for "an eager client who can't wait to see it."

Mistakes happen, the English language isn't perfect. I think how you respond to these silly flubs is what shows your character. My subordinate replied with a thumbs up and a laughing emoji before explaining that he needed a graphical display of the client's non-cumulative yearly account performance.

Dick jokes

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Don't they have overnight boarding services? Dude should let his sister and her rear end in a top hat fiance pressure him into leaving his pet somewhere for a few days instead of enabling bratty behavior

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Jesus five kids

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Just start replying with images from the cursed thread

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
17k for a wedding ? That's low right

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
how is your aim

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

cumshitter posted:

Oh it's dog poo poo. Taking down the dartboards just creates these circular areas of cleanliness on the walls of our home that only beg more embarrassing questions.

i had a lot of asparagus tonight and my piss just smelled really strange, but that's why I piss outside on the tree like an animal. no cleaning up to do. put the dartboard outside im sure the neighbors wont mind

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I'll get sterilized for two thousand dollars

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Man. Man smells.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Pirate Radar posted:

https://twitter.com/sixbrownchicks/status/1230191202659643394?s=21

I don’t think this person would listen to the obvious advice here

That's so funny that you think sixbrownchicks is actually

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Christ the good ole 'masturbating to facebook pictures' flag. what color is that reddit?!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
why do all these posts include the line 'he's my best friend' like goddamn these women must have really terrible friends if this is their best one

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Mr. Lobe posted:

correct

this is an age of high alienation and loneliness

there's a recent statistic that said 22% of millenials polled described themselves as having no friends

stands to reason that among the 78% that remain, a share of them are probably settling for some lousy choices

on the one hand that sounds very believable and on the other hand i have never once been 'polled' in my 24 years of life

'polls' are something I've never understood and just sound like believable, but made up bullshit

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
goddamn those grandparents are some loving heroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Do you keep that list handy? Like is it a spreadsheet or what