Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Eh, pick wasn’t that bad, but I didn’t see the posts that triggered the ban, and I’m just a lurker.

What’s the worst that could happen, you just ban her again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I just bought a duplex and I really need to get renters in one we aren’t living in because similar versions of this are starting to double up.

Divorcing aunt; my floundering sister and rocky home life for estranged from part of her family for being gay cousin are all in the mix.

I’d at least demand rent; I think.

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

kimbo305 posted:

Just wanna confirm this is a typo.

Bubble up*

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
He also might be using the tax stuff as a fig leaf; I wouldn’t want to just gift my parents a house over gifting them the exclusive use of for the rest of their lives.

Sisters are dumb as hell for not checking with him and essentially scheming behind their backs.

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Okay you’re gonna need to link or expand on that

Unibomber?

I think he’s more of an eco terrorist though

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
People can also be very easily arbitrarily stubborn

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I’m kinda thinking it might end up not being true. People can just have lovely parents.

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Re jewelry chat:

My partners cousin was a high schooler babysitting for a couple until the wife found a receipt for a designer bag and was perplexed until she saw the cousin walking around with it. The wife eventually also found the tits he had put on his business account as well.

Good news is the babysitter/cousin married the dude; had him untie his tubes and had a kid with him. She’s 7 years older than his oldest, and he’s only 1 year older then her dad.

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

rotinaj posted:

“Good” news?

She’s at least married.

Her sister broke up with her gf; got knocked up screwing some dude and breaking up his marriage; went back to her gf and got disowned by her dad for coming out as gay.

Edit: we fully support her and have told her dad his a piece of poo poo. The real lovely thing is her partner has cheated on her multiple times, and is a piece of poo poo by all accounts who she feels financially dependent on.

freeasinbeer fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Sep 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Wile E. Toyota posted:

He bought tits?

He bought a 17 year old tits on his family small business account. They are now married, but fighting over money!