Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

DemoneeHo posted:

I’m pretty sure my husband is leaving me! Buckle up for this wild ride!

:stonk: basically he'd have to change so drastically he'd be a different person entirely, for this marriage to work. Is there a correlation between recurring kidney stones and massive amounts of stress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I wonder if he finds pastrami to be the most erotic of the salted, cured meats

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Proteus Jones posted:

I read some of his comments, and he's still not taking responsibility for poo poo he did. He's especially pissy because his parents had him arrested for theft because "they have money, and it was only credit card theft"

Dude's not gonna survive sobriety.

I noticed in the original posts he can sure be specific about what his family did to hurt him but nothing he did that might have led to them not showing up for his court dates and calling the police on him.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I'm sure there's no common thread between her anxiety disorder and the two edits. Good lord.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Some people have much less respect for things they don't have to pay for themselves, is all I can guess.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

RatHat posted:

Sounds like the son is just as into it as the DIL but of course only the DIL is childish in the mom’s eyes.

strong Future Estranged Parent energy there

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

coolusername posted:

I wanted to bold the whole thing but no, really.

At least tell her to get her dead tooth fixed!

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

SoftNum posted:

Also the lack of explaining where the kid's dad is is deafening in it's absence. No kind of explanation or defense as to why this kid may hate him so much is very telling. I feel like there's something sinister or otherwise lovely going on here that he's not letting on to get a sympathetic light. 7 year olds by and large don't run the gently caress away just cause their mom gets remarried.

That post was a lot like Krusty's autobiography - self-serving, with many glaring omissions. Considering that kind of drastic acting out, it's amazing how little detail there is. Are we to believe that's just 7-year-olds, I suppose?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

ad090 posted:

AITA for "babying my wife at the expense of my children"?

This dude talks about his kids like they're his step-kids, and if that's the side of the story he thinks he comes off well in, 100% TA. Enjoy Estranged Parents forums in your near future, I guess.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

punishment clown sounds like J. Walter Weatherman

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

MarcusSA posted:

lol

Please don’t flirt with the other sex

WHY ARE YOU SO CONTROLLING!!!!!

sounds like Pete's ex found her (temporarily) happy ending after all, how sweet.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for pulling the plug on my daughter’s “album release” party?

Yikes, feel sorry for both the kid and the future baby.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

my humiliation fetish is so great I can only get off knowing that my wife and kids all despise me for ruining their lives

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Flared Basic Bitch posted:

The fact that you can’t name one seems suggestive.

I remember thinking this song was deep when I was a kid, but as an adult it seems really heavy-handed. Having said that, I can’t think of anything on the same topic that evokes an emotional reaction like Cat’s In the Cradle did.

iirc the singer's wife wrote it partly as a warning to him about his own kid which may explain the lack of subtlety

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

ikanreed posted:

Raccoons aren't plentiful and cheap.

they can be where I live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I want to believe my wife can move past this and be a better person even though she went all out to ruin someone's life, got caught and paid dearly, and showed no remorse and still acted like the victim