Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shirec posted:

I was able to get the whole removed post from Wayback machine, super glad it had a happy ending

[UPDATE] Me [25F] with my live-in boyfriend [28M] of 4½ years, am I blowing this out of proportion or should I really be nervous?

Good lord this person sounds exhausting. I know she has anxiety issues and can't help it, but drat. Glad she got away from that terrible dude though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for expecting my former friend to dress her age?

I hate this person so much, just trying to make life worse for everyone because she believes that its "expected", as if job dress-code defenders weren't bad enough

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Licarn posted:

Have to guess but, it doesn't say her age or the relationship length, which are required by The Rules.
It also doesn't explicitly state question, just tells a story, which is against The Rules.

The Rules are bad and Reddit is a terrible website. I'm very glad you friendly people curate it for us.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

My wife insisted that we finally consumate our marriage on our 7th anniversary. I don't like to talk about it because I live in America, where we have extremely regressive views on marital rape.

maybe dont joke about rape for your gimmick

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why would you throw away moldy cutlery :psyduck: just clean it

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
5 times the blood alcohol limit, not speed limit

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sixth and maimed posted:

We have two, one on each floor, each in its own (rest)room. Over here the room is also called 'toilet'. In English, you'd say restroom or bathroom. I guess I translated bathroom literally as 'badkamer' (the room with bath/shower) and kinda forgot its also used as a polite way to say 'toilet'.

lmao youre dutch? cause i can assure you its really weird in the Netherlands to not have locks on the bathroom and toilet doors

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just buy her a stack of frozen pizzas, those are super cheap, and make real food for the rest of the people.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for telling my in-laws to gently caress off after they told me to lie to my wife a second time?

I wonder what it is that she draws. if it's manga I'm going to have to side with the parents :colbert:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for respectfully asking my sister in law doesn’t attend my mothers funeral

Thank you for organising the entire funeral. Also you're not allowed to attend.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

henkman posted:

Dude who inherited the rental property would also be getting poo poo for being a landlord if he kept it the same

and it would be well deserved :colbert:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dazerbeams posted:

Cue sone random goon claiming that this story MUST be fake because no one could possibly be so awful as to cheat in order to pile on more chores onto a new mother.

Luv 2 get mad about hypothetical goons I made up and their bad opinions :argh:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

InediblePenguin posted:

the OP doesn't even call her a friend, he calls her a classmate selling to their other classmates

OP s right to point her classmates to the website where they can buy it cheaper themselves though

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soylent Pudding posted:

Anyways, content tax:

AITA For Refusing when my husband told me to stop speaking my original language infront of our son?

woops! turns out you married a racist :shrug:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Where do y’all spit if not the sink or toilet??? On the floor LIKE ANIMALS?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a fatguy baldspot posted:

to hear this forum and Reddit talk, the good things that people do don’t matter at all if they hold just one incorrect opinion. It’s a little goofy.

phew, thank god this guy is here to defend literal nazis. wouldn't want all the good they do to be ignored. Hey did you know Hitler liked animals and built a great system of highways?!

Agreeing with the holocaust: just a wacky idea.
Hating nazis: a little goofy.
:thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kenshin posted:

I mean I'm pretty sure it's a literal troll but just for the folks who aren't getting it, there's no such thing as "just one little incorrect opinion" especially when it comes to human rights issues. That "just one little incorrect opinion" is always built on an entire pile of Very Incorrect Opinions that are kept quieter or simply assumed.

oh I guess I am easily trolled :negative: