Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TomatoTime
Jan 16, 2020
Fal-Tagra Nesshu

Romper started on forward seeing everyone seeming to have things handled. "So what's the plan?"

>Move: 3W, 2N

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Fjorm

Chuck Spear West, Larva + Flayer: 2#1d10+9 12 15
Equip Steel Claymore

Move:
1W
2N

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Ghorg [Fal-Tagra Nesshu]

emptiness. just the gentle roaring of waves against the shore.

Ghorg's mind was elsewhere, but managed to move to a better position all the same.

Action: NA
Move: [1N][3W][3S]

Arcanuse fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Sep 15, 2020

Gravedust
Nov 2, 2011

You're going to die.
=================== FAL-TAGRA NESSHU :: ROUND 8 ========================

• Slid shoots at blood hound (11) and slays it! (+11 xp)
• Algal attacks Blood Hound (24) and really, really slays it! (+11 xp)
• Jane Casts Magic Eye!
• Mr. and Ms. Guiscoe attack with a great Weapon!
> Vs. Blood Hound (11) ::hit:: (+11 xp)
----------------------------------------------------------

[ARCHIVE] [TERMS & ERRATA] [KLOMBO's Journal]

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Izumi shook her head as visions of blood danced before her eyes. That was going to take some getting used to. How much time had passed and she hadn't noticed?

There wasn't time to spend on that anymore--or on the stupid grub that was keeping its distance. She pointed Onigiri at it, to let it know that its days were numbered, and then turned and dashed deeper into the caverns, where Bjorn was busy splitting apart a locust.

"My curse ebbs! I strike without warning!

E2 S2 E2 S1 E1
Bug-Bansihing Blow 1d10o10+8 14 1d5 1 1d6 2

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

He'd only just reached the pillar he meant to cover behind, when the all too familiar roar rang in his ears and started to cake his cloak in frost. Still, even though he was discombobulated, the mass of the hydrinnes and the Hydron itself were mostly focusing on his allies on the other side of the pool. An auspicious time to rack up some backstabs, and the other side of he pool remained in a convenient shothook range for a quick extraction should one prove necessary.

>Move: 1S 2E
>Action: Attack Hydrinne E1 of me with my Chained Dagger: 1d10o10+2 4
Remember range 3 AoO
Remember Hypnoshield

Gravedust
Nov 2, 2011

You're going to die.
=================== LOCUST CAVERNS :: ROUND 6 ========================
• Scapula attacks Locust Drone (1) but fails to kill it.
• Bjorn atacks Locust Drone (17) and slays it! (+12 xp)
• Valter casts Posession, but the Locust Drone slips from his grasp
• Ashti attacks soul Flayer (9) and destroys it's mirror image!
• Fjorm Uses Leaping Spear!
> Vs Soul Flayer (12) ::hit:: Mirror image destroyed!
> Vs. Locust Larva (15) :: Hit:: (+10 xp)
• Izumi attacks Locust Drone (14) and slays it! (+12 xp)
>> Bloodbridge blade procs! Izumi heals 1HP and gains 2 Corruption
• Cave Raptor attacks Locust drone (9) ::Hit::
• Like a billion Soul Flayers attack and all get AOO'd in a cartoon dust cloud (+9xp)(+9xp)

::NOTE:: As of yesterday, Vulnerability rules have been updated to reflect that you cannot make AOOs while Vulnerable. But since this is a new rule it won't be in effect till next round.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Sanctum of Tides

The hydron moved closer to shore, but a clump of hydrinnes are in the way Before Brick could formulate a plan of action, KLOMBO fired an explosive arrow at the Hydron, the arrow failed to wound the Hydron but a few paths cleared to the Hydron. The wristbow landed at Brick's feet as Rodric jumped into the first opening and slashed the Hydron, and Slag took the other path and also stabbed at the beast. guess I should go back to using the bow. Brick grabbed the bow and waddled south to try to get separation from the others.

Action: equip wristbow, store machete
Move: 3S

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Scapula
Locust Caverns

>Drop Pickaxe S
>3s, 1e, 3s

Gravedust
Nov 2, 2011

You're going to die.
=================== SANCTUM OF TIDES :: ROUND 21 =========================
KLOMBO uses Explosive Ammo
> Vs Hydron (9) ::miss::
> Vs. Hydrinne (7) :: Miss::
> Vs. Hydrinne (8) :: Hit :: (+8 xp)
> Vs. Hydrinne (11) :: Hit :: (+8 xp)
> Vs. Hydrinne (14) :: Hit :: (+8 xp)
> Vs. Hydrinne (7) :: Miss ::
• Slag attacks Hydron (10) but fails to wound it.
• Rodric attacks Hydron (12) and slays it! (+25 xp)
• Hydron drops Seeker Bow!
• Honiko attacks Hydrinne (1) but fails to kill t.
• Bobby-Jack attacks Hydrinne (4) but fails to kill it.
• The Remaining Hydrinne sink back into the depths, keening mournfully.
• Biting fish churn the waters around Rodric! ( 1 damage)
• Biting fish churn the waters around Slag! ( 1 damage)
• Rodric takes 1 damage from Rime IV.

As Honiko stands by the side of the water, a weight seems to press down upon her, urging stillness. The light dims and the sounds echoing through the temple's vaulted chamber fade into the background. In the water before her, a calm patch appears amidst the mass of fins and scales that roil the surface. In the center, a minnow waits, looking up, fanning it's gills patiently. Feeling compelled, she kneels and scoops it up in her hands. The needle-jawed fish that fill the brine brush their slick scales against her hands. The tiny fish floats serenely above her palms, and a voice speaks.

"Do you love my waters, or merely the power I promised you?"

"But in the end, if you will serve I will accept you, whatever the reason. Beyond that door, in the innermost chamber of the nautilus, awaits my false prophet and his last protector. Both have been raised high; do not proceed unless you are prepared to fight with all your strength. Once the battle begins, you will be either a victor, or a drowned and drifting corpse in my domain."

With a flick of it's tail, the minnow flips out of Honiko's hands and back into the water, where it is instantly snapped up in the jaws of a waiting fish below. The devourer angles it's disclike eyes upwards at Honiko for a moment, then turns and dives into the depths, it's tail flinging a spatter of drops across her face as suddenly light and life and sound return to her surroundings.

Archive posted:

+Seeker Bow
By spending 1 MP, this weapon can hit targets that are around corners or other obstacles that would normally block LOS, as long as an open path exists to the target that is not longer than this weapon's range. (Open path meaning a path that does not go through large obstacles, walls, or closed doors) Can only hit targets that are revealed at the time of firing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The first of these bows was created by Delis Magni, for use by her daughter in a duel against Corimac Flintshield"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gravedust fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Sep 16, 2020

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
Rodric von Richter

"Finally!" Rodric swats at the fish gnawing at his greaves with his sword. The knight eyes the sinking corpse and his mustache quivers. Presumably a smile is turning up the mouth below.

"A feast! A feast to cheer brave warriors and drive away the cold."

Action: Pickup 2/2 stack of Hydron meat and the Seeker bow
Move: N1 W1

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Sep 17, 2020

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
Bjorn The Roamer

"Plentiful grates!"

Bjorn sheathed the calamitous blade in its shoulder strap to retrieve Scapula's pickaxe, then headed straight to the locked chest and the thin boundary that surely separated the south team from the east.

>Pickaxe pickup
>Move E5, N1

You can pickaxe along diagonals, right? If not, move Bjorn one more E.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
KLOMBO

Halfway to his back, where his axe was stowed, he froze. As the smoke of the blast cleared, there lay the Hydron, dead, with Rodric astride its bloody neck. "Hey, neat! Well done, guy!" Feeling immediately better and mentally tabulating his kills, he let his trademark grin spread back across his face. Then he turned to the others. "What's next, friends?" He half-listened as he picked through the various pots and detritus and guts the fish people left behind. drat poor paying job, this.

> Move S1E1
> Search

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Sanctum of Tides

"Nicely done Rodric, not sure we could have handled too many more rounds with that thing."

Brick waddles north and searches the debris.

"We should resupply, and maybe get some of the heavier crossbows from the guild before we face whatever is on the other side of those doors. Anyone have some spare rations?"

Move: 3N
Action: search

TomatoTime
Jan 16, 2020
Fal-Tagra Nesshu

Weird Romper seemed to have gone in the opposite direction than he'd planed.

>Move: 1S, 6E
>Action: open the door

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

Gravedust posted:

=================== FAL-TAGRA NESSHU :: ROUND 8 ========================

Slid Viscous

hold until currently unlocked double door is open

move 2 west, 1 north, fire on any foe standing

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=== SANCTUM OF TIDES ===

Honiko Bonik

There was a loud cracking bang from an explosive that Klombo had fired into the midst of the Hyrdon and its brood, and the Hydrinnes surrounding its mother shrieked in pain from the deafening roar and retreated into the depths from which they came. In the opening that the blast created, Rodric and Slag screamed and leapt into the frigid waters together to hack and slash at the Hydron's scaly hide. Rodric's longsword came slicing down and cleft through a meaty section of the Hyrdon's neck and slew the raging monster at last. The Hydron roared its last howl as it choked on its own blood and collapsed into the waters, whereupon its brood gave out a keening cry and slunk back below the water's surface in anguish.

Even though she was no longer suffering from the Hydron's freezing cold, the Hydrinnes' dirge sent a shiver down Honiko's spine...

Gravedust posted:

As Honiko stands by the side of the water, a weight seems to press down upon her, urging stillness. The light dims and the sounds echoing through the temple's vaulted chamber fade into the background. In the water before her, a calm patch appears amidst the mass of fins and scales that roil the surface. In the center, a minnow waits, looking up, fanning it's gills patiently. Feeling compelled, she kneels and scoops it up in her hands. The needle-jawed fish that fill the brine brush their slick scales against her hands. The tiny fish floats serenely above her palms, and a voice speaks.

"Do you love my waters, or merely the power I promised you?"

"But in the end, if you will serve I will accept you, whatever the reason. Beyond that door, in the innermost chamber of the nautilus, awaits my false prophet and his last protector. Both have been raised high; do not proceed unless you are prepared to fight with all your strength. Once the battle begins, you will be either a victor, or a drowned and drifting corpse in my domain."

With a flick of it's tail, the minnow flips out of Honiko's hands and back into the water, where it is instantly snapped up in the jaws of a waiting fish below. The devourer angles it's disclike eyes upwards at Honiko for a moment, then turns and dives into the depths, it's tail flinging a spatter of drops across her face as suddenly light and life and sound return to her surroundings.

"Friends," Honiko addressed the hall of adventurers in the Sanctum of Tides with her, "there is one last fight that awaits us inside: the false prophet of Nauvas and his final protector. We must take caution here, for they are each far more powerful than most mortals alone."

There was a moment of silence. This was the part of their being here that Honiko was dreading: spilling the truth.

"If - no - when they are killed," Honiko explained, "those who wish to be empowered by the god Nauvas, Lord of the Oceans, must drink the water that spills forth from the Prophet's heart with me. By doing so, you may become an Acolyte of Nauvas, the god who would accept all who would serve them in battle."

"It is your choice to make, when you make it there with me." Honiko added encouragingly.

"Vikeeg should be coming back with a spear, some ranged ammunition, and a healing potion for those who want them." Honiko added. "I'll tend to the door mechanism once we're ready..."

After slipping her waraxe's handle into a heavy belt loop, Honiko navigated the jagged path along the southern end of the Hydron's pool, angling for the large lever awaiting her touch.

> Unequip/Stow Steel Waraxe (5 -> 0 MA, 7 -> 9 Move).
> Move: E3, S1, E1, S1, E2, S1.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Jane Brogger

"Psst, there's guys in that room!"

Move: W1 N3 W1 or whatever path necessary to end up in that square, depending on which side of the door is opened.
Action: Attack anything in reach, else search

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

FAL-TAGRA NESSHU
-------------------------------

"I'll cover the entrance!"

*Clank*

*Clank*

*Clank*

*Clank*

*Clank*

Algal arrived a little too late to block the doorway.

Move N1 W3
Search

charms
Oct 14, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Guiscoe
Fal-Tagra Nesshu

Mr. Guiscoe looks down at the dismembered drow. "This fellow drew the short stick, I suppose."

Move 1N 5W

Gravedust
Nov 2, 2011

You're going to die.
=================== FAL-TAGRA NESSHU :: ROUND 9 ========================

• Slid shoots at Exile Swordsman (3+4=7) but fails to kill it.
• Algal searches but doesn't find anything of interest.
• Barty Mapleseed shoots at Exile Swordsman (8) but fails to kill it.
• Exile Caster blinks in surprise. "Er'uoy no eht gnorw edis fo eht ekohc."
• Exile Caster casts Barrier Ward.
• Exile Crossbowman shoots at Jane (5) ::miss::
• Exile Footman attacks Jane (8) ::Hit:: ( 1 damage )
• Exile Swordsman attacks Jane (11) ::Hit:: ( 1 damage )

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Locust Caverns

Move: E
Action:

Possession on the easternmost raptor expending 2 MP: 1d10+9 12

Got it. Just barely, but Valter assumed direct control.

Raptor move: W S W2 N W
Raptor act: Attack Raptor NE

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

"I sense a great darkness at the heart of this place. It calls to the darkness within me. We must continue deeper if we are to complete our mission and excise this taint."

Izumi made a rapid series of hand signs, red light popping in around her feet as she headed into the depths.

"Would that the mark upon my soul could be so easily removed."

Yeah, that was the stuff. Let them know the tenebrous torment she was in. Really sell it.

Cast Lightfoot
E1 S3 E2 S4

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Fjorm

Move:
2S
3W

Pick and Equip Leaping Spear

Gravedust
Nov 2, 2011

You're going to die.
=================== LOCUST CAVERNS :: ROUND 7 ========================
• Valter casts possession on Cave Raptor (12) ::success::
• Cave raptor attacks Cave Raptor (6) But fails to kill it.
> Savage Strikes Procs (4) ::Miss::
• Izumi casts Lightfoot!

• Emerald slime attacks Izumi (7) ::hit:: ( 1 damage)
• Cave raptor attacks Cave Raptor (4) But fails to kill it.
• A Locust Larva burrows up out of the ground.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

Sanctum of Tides - Slag Rolodex

Pick Up the other stack of Hydron Meat
Move 1E 1S

The duelist gives Rodric an enthusiastic slap on the back as the Hydron collapses with a great splash.

"A clean cut. Well done!"

As the water begins to settle Slag notices the nipping of piranhas once again and struggles while waterlogged and heavily encumbered to roll back out onto the moist tiles.

Lux Animus posted:

"Friends," Honiko addressed the hall of adventurers in the Sanctum of Tides with her, "there is one last fight that awaits us inside: the false prophet of Nauvas and his final protector. We must take caution here, for they are each far more powerful than most mortals alone."

Slag struggles up from his back onto his elbows, sitting up in a small pool as water drains from between the layers of his armor.

"We've already lost one of our number to this tomb. I'd rather not swim through these waters against greater foes. I think we're going to need more ammo."

Slag will wait for a larger resupply of ammo before engaging, and will flee the dungeon if the boss is engaged before such a restock.
If we can fast-forward restocking I'll spend $30 on 30 Ammo, ask for the Seeker Bow, sell the Hydron Meat and Longsword to make room, and after eating an Old Ration hand off the rest of the stack to Brick.
I'd also suggest Rodric and Brick stock up on throwing knives and ammo respectively.
Edit: Rodric has authorized on $25 of their funds be used to purchase a stack of steel throwing knives in the same restock.

malbogio fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Sep 17, 2020

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Ghorg [Fal-Tagra Nesshu]

Static fills the air.

Waves drifting in. drifting out.

A moments peace in a temple of death.

Slowly, Ghorg sttarted to get ahold of themselves.

This was good, because something was approaching.

Action: Ghorg (finally) uses the statue. +[01][MP]?
Move: NA

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Locust Caverns

Move: E
Action:

Possession on the easternmost raptor expending 2 MP: 1d10+9 19 crit!

Second verse, same as the first. With the first two at each other's throats, it was time to get another pair locked in a death struggle.

Raptor move: W2 N2
Raptor act: Attack Raptor N

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Locust Caverns

Ashti Zann

The sounds of raptors fighting one another were... memorable. While Ashti had been hesitant, waiting for Valter's plan to bear fruit, the time for hesitation seemed past. She'd have to trust the magic, as uncomfortable as that concept still was. As slowly and carefully as she could, she made her way forward to the chest near the entrance to the larger cavern, taking the opportunity to snag whatever had been abandoned here.

> Increase Attribute: ATK
> Move: 1S, 5E
> Action: Open the chest to my east

Gravedust
Nov 2, 2011

You're going to die.
=================== SANCTUM OF TIDES :: ROUND 22 =========================
KLOMBO searches and finds odds and ends worth $5 to the party.
> KLOMBO finds a Repair Kit, somehow.
• Brick searches, but doesn't find anything of interest.

Oh Uh.. Hey guys! Wow, looks like it was.. uh.. A pretty big fight. Anyway, here you go!

Gravedust
Nov 2, 2011

You're going to die.
So.. This is yer life, huh? You sit here brewing all day and getting high on fumes, presumably.
I brew, yes.
And that's... Fun...? For you, or what?
It is satisfying. To do a job well.
Huh. And that's all you give a drat about?
Some other things, but mostly this, yes.
Wierd.
Wierder to be idle.
Before I die, I will look back on a world that is different because of me.
Better, hopefully.
So you think all these bottles of wierd-smelling poo poo is gonna do something good for the world?
I hope.
I mean, the very best they're gonna do is keep yet another pack of mangy dungeon rats alive a bit longer.
Possible. But maybe they do something good with more life.
Yeeeeaaah I don't think you know them like I do. Look up 'necessary evil' in one of those books you got.
Regardless. This is what I chose to do, so this is what I do.
I know a fuckton of dead people with that exact motto.
... Can you make something that'll get me really, really hosed up?
Yes.
That's fuckin' wonderful. Please do. I'll be back later.

Archive posted:

+Jade {creature} Trinket
Spend at least 1 MP to create a Jade Familiar of the creature depicted by the trinket in an adjacent square. The Familiar will remain for 4 rounds and then disappear. When creates, the Familiar's MA and RA are increased by 2 over the normal creature, and by spending additional MP at the time of creation, the Familiar's MA/RA and MOVE can be increased by +1 per MP spent, up to a maximum of +3. If a Jade Familiar is killed, there is a 10% chance the trinket will shatter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Imbued with the will and spirit of a creature, the body is provided by magic"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Swift Oil
Increases Movement by {1-6} for {1-6} rounds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A thin and slippery concoction that lends fierce but fleeting energy to sinew and muscles"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gravedust fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Sep 18, 2020

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
Bjorn The Roamer

With a clang and a bang and some clamor besides, Bjorn set to work dismantling the cave blockage with vigor, if not skill.

>Excavate NE rubble: 1d10+2 8

TomatoTime
Jan 16, 2020
Fal-Tagra Nesshu

"Sooo anyone know what they just said?" Romper asked while opening the door.

>Action: open NE door
>Move: 1E, 1N

TomatoTime fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Sep 21, 2020

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Scapula
Locust Caverns

>3S
>Hornet Lance 6E: 2#1d10o10+8 17 9

charms
Oct 14, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Guiscoe
Fal-Tagra Nesshu

Mrs. Guiscoe enlightens Romper as he breaches the other side of the doorway. "T'i' th' an'n' t'ng' o' th' Inv'bl' Em'r' o' th' Dee' F'k. 't 's sai' o'ly th' wi'st o' s'rf'c' an'iq'i'ns ca' d'ci'r i'. Du'!"

Ranged Attack vs. Exile Footman @ 4N: 1d10+5 = 12

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

Gravedust posted:

=================== FAL-TAGRA NESSHU :: ROUND 9 ========================

Slid VIscous

Move 1E, fire on exile swordsman

firing on exile swordsman!: 1d10o10+4+2 7

Slid's shot smashed against the ceiling, breaking into pieces and lightly showering everyone.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
=== SANCTUM OF TIDES ===

Honiko Bonik

"Oh, Vikeeg, excellent timing! You are just the person we were looking for -"

Deliveries and Item Management posted:

Please approve of or amend this delivery and action list for Gravedust, or else let's discuss what I should change in the CYOA Discord.
  • Slag sells his 2/2 Hydron Meat and Steel Longsword through Vikeeg. (3/6 return slots)
  • Bobby-Jack sells his Steel Leaf Chestplate through Vikeeg. (5/6 return slots)
  • Klombo returns the Oblivion Charm to Storage through Vikeeg. (6/6 return slots)
  • Vikeeg returns to the guild and gets new orders.
  • Rodric picks up the Steel Spear.
  • Rodric drops the Seeker Bow for Slag.
  • Rodric eats 2 Old Rations to fill up his HP.
  • Slag eats 1 Old Ration (+Image of Home) to fill up his HP.
  • Slag drops his 3/5 Old Rations for Brick.
  • Brick picks up the 4HP Healing Potion, 8/10 Ranged Ammo, and 3/5 Old Rations.
  • Brick eats 1 Old Ration to fill up his HP.
  • (Only if allowed) Bobby-Jack searches the urns and shallow bowls in the room.
  • Slag buys 20 Ranged Ammo and has it delivered through Vikeeg. (2/6 delivery slots)
  • Brick buys 10 Ranged Ammo and has it delivered through Vikeeg. (3/6 delivery slots)
  • Honiko withdraws her 3MP Mana Potion from Storage and has it delivered through Vikeeg. (4/6 delivery slots)
  • Klombo withdraws a Shothook from Storage and has it delivered through Vikeeg. (5/6 delivery slots)
  • Rodric buys a 3HP Healing Potion and has it delivered through Vikeeg. (6/6 delivery slots)
  • Vikeeg delivers all the goods.
  • Team members optionally send back more items for selling or stowing through Vikeeg.
  • All team members get in position.
  • Vikeeg is allowed to exit SoT before the door lever is pulled.
To aid in the fast-forwarding process, please submit movement orders to get your character to where you'd want them to be standing when Honiko flips the switch to open the doors.

SoT Pause:
> Movement during pause: n/a, stay still by lever.
SoT Continue:
> Pull Lever.
> Move: N1, W2, N1, W1, N4.

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Sep 24, 2020

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Lux Animus posted:

=== SANCTUM OF TIDES ===

Honiko Bonik

"Oh, Vikeeg, excellent timing! You are just the person we were looking for -"

SoT Pause:
> Movement during pause: n/a, stay still by lever.
SoT Continue:
> Pull Lever.
> Move: N1, W2, N1, W1, N4.

Klombo signs off on this, and will position himself in front of the left door and activate his Wall Shield.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

FAL-TAGRA NESSHU
-------------------------------

"Curses!'

Attack footman: 1d10o10+6 10
Move N2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Fjorm