Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

sigher posted:

I saw a movie some years ago about a young girl who lives in a whorehouse somewhere and she crawls through walls and trap doors to get wherever she wants. The place is run by some military dude who I think tried pimping the young girl out or something.

Heart of Midnight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

Boz0r posted:

A hurt dude is rushed through a hospital on a bed, with nurses and a doctor talking fast. The doctor says to the man "this is gonna hurt" and bites the man's nose.

Hot Shots

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?
Tom Servo: You know Hercules, he’s against any kind of moon men.

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

Detective Thompson posted:

It's pretty great. Don't know if it's streaming for free anywhere, but it's worth a rental at least, if not a purchase if you really like it.

Edit: Just had a random memory of a WW2 film I saw a long time ago. I think it's probably from the late-50s/early-60s, pretty sure it was B&W. I think it was set in Africa, and showed scenes from both Germans and allied soldiers (can't remember if they were Brits or Americans). The one scene in my head is probably later in the film, two German soldiers are talking, and one of them is fed up with everything and starts insulting Hitler or something like that. The other German kills him, and I have this image of the dead man rolling down a sand dune.

It’s not in B&W, but there’s a scene exactly like this in The Big Red One.

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

Detective Thompson posted:

Not it, but I haven't seen this in a long time either and I think it might have a scene that also popped into my head awhile back. American soldiers are moving into an Italian village after killing the German soldiers there and the women of the village start hacking up the bodies of German soldiers with farming implements. Is that from Big Red One?
Yep.