Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

a martial arts movie where two guys (A cop or something and a petty criminal?) are handcuffed together relatively early on, and they stay that way for most of the movie. The fight scenes are a lot of the two of them throwing each other about while fighting other people? The end of the movie is in like a desert setting and I feel like they have to infiltrate some kind of enemy hideout/base thing. Lot of henchmen. It's probably poo poo, but I just remembered watching it on a long coach ride like fifteen years ago.

Edit: it was Drive, from 1997

Tears In A Vial fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Aug 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

VROOM VROOM posted:

Trying to remember the source of a scene, probably from a horror movie, of someone ripping a piercing out of a teenage punk's face. Lots of blood. Can't really remember if it was a lip or nose or ear piercing. Might have happened in a grocery store? I think it was brightly lit. Might have been aliens or shapeshifters involved?

Disturbing Behaviour?

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

I got one that I'm not sure is real. A scene flashed into my head a couple of days ago where someone is fighting or talking about fighting someone. Could be a physical fight or gunfight. The person is narrating in some way, talking about their opponent. They're observing "he's skilled and fast, dangerous, but overeager. Sloppy. Too excited and not thinking. Wait for your moment" and then the narrator wins because of their patience and calm. I may be confusing it with the scene in Unforgiven when Gene Hackman talks about what makes a good gunmam (which then plays out in the finale). I was also reminded of that bit in Sin City where Bruce Willis gets clipped and says something like "you idiot, there I go charging in like Galahad like I told myself I wouldn't". But for some reason I keep thinking it's something else.

are you thinking of the fight scenes in the Robert Downey Jr Sherlock movies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLuhWLNqpiA

Skip to like 1:50 for the specific inner monologue bit