Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Alris posted:

Horror movie or tv anthology episode most likely from the 90s or late 80s, the scene I most remember was of a guy in his 20’s confronting an older guy alone, ripping the guys hand of and mocking him / showing it to him before killing him, I also have a memory of the young guy crying and breaking down about it afterwards and his mom comforting him, and it might be Werewolf or less likely Vampire related.

1992's Sleepwalkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

doomrider7 posted:

The last one was a paranormal suspense one about a family who lost their young son in a trolley train accident or something and think their second son might be haunted or possessed by him or by another ghost. Child could have been the younger son. I think there might have been a scene where he creepily walks up to an older woman holding some chickens by the legs only to then toss them at her causing her to lose her balance and fall to her death or have a heart attack.

Could this be an episode of The X-Files called "The Calusari"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Calusari

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

amenbrotep posted:

I should know the name but it's bugging me and I can't recall it, British psychological thriller set around a mansion, the husband frames his wife's lover for her murder and towards the end has a long monologue about how he went about it, very little violence, mostly dialogue. I think the title is only one word, could be wrong on that. Not sure when the original came out, likely the 60s-70s, but it was remade sometime in the early 2000s, maybe the late 90s. It's not Dial M for Murder but that's all I can seem to find.

Sleuth.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

ruddiger posted:

There’s a person speaking broken English and describing something taking a lot of time by repeatedly saying “MondayTuesdayWednesday” possibly from a movie, but could be from a tv episode of something too.

Are you thinking of Apollonia in The Godfather?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Carly Gay Dead Son posted:

Anybody know what movie ends with a guy in a BDSM suit (or something like that) escaping a dangerous situation and he runs down the street and says "Thank you god!" and then a dumpster falls on him? Pretty positive it's from the 90s.

One Night at McCool's

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Sir Nose posted:

From 10-15 years ago. An assassin is looking though the scope of his rifle, and while he's looking, the target is taken out by another sniper. The assassin may have taken a first shot and missed, and then saw this after reloading. The target is some politico or something, on a stage at some sort of outdoor rally.

Shooter with Mark Wahlberg?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Mazerunner posted:

I'm remembering two scenes from a movie, or maybe two movies, that were brought up in terms of realistic gun fights and such.

First scene had two guys leaving a confrontation with another group. One would move back, take position and yell "covering!" Then the other would do the same. Went on long enough to be sort of comical.

Second scene was a guy jumping into an empty fountain for cover and gets all hosed up on the broken glass that was inside.

Thanks in advance!

The Way of the Gun

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Zeljko Ivanek?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

value-brand cereal posted:

Kinda asing for a friend of a friend. A horror movie, on either hulu, probably not on netflix.

It's about a monster hiding in plain sight. The two MCs go on a camping trip but one MC leaves his brother MC to join up with a group of friends. It's about 10 people or so max? The monster slowly shows up, mimicking one of the friends. Usually the monster only shows up when it's a certain amount of people, such as a group of 3, 5, 7, etc. There were some scenes like 'oh how'd the Stoner Character get inside the camper so fast I just talked to him outside?' and the rest were like 'he's been baking on the couch for hours, wtf you mean?'

Apparently the ending was predictable, standard horror schtick. Was this a real movie or fever dream?

Head Count (2018)?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

The Demilich posted:

I am, thank you!
There's a second movie recommended in that second pic that might be related, any idea?

That's just a fake film from Seinfeld.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

DRINK ME posted:

Found footage horror from the boom time of such movies. College kids going camping. See a yeti type creature by the water. Not sure exact sequence here: either they chase it or it chases them, I think they camp at least one night and then they end up “somewhere else”. I feel like it was underground? Join up with army guys, lots of running and fighting - I’m not sure if it was the yeti creatures or zombies or what at this stage. From there on it was pretty much just running and shooting, hiding and scares.

Weird movie because it felt like the beginning was totally unrelated to the end, just completely different movies.

I was certain I had this on my Plex server but I’ve spent ages checking and not finding it, as well as looking through long lists of found footage movies online and coming up short.

Might be a long shot, but maybe Devil's Pass?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Pass

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Milo and POTUS posted:

Kung fu movie where there's a glass on the table and they keep trying to knock it off maybe? Recent. Never seen, so don't know the context

Master Z: Ip Man Legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB_SgbedzLc

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Trickortreat posted:

I'm trying to remember a horror movie about a serial killer, and the details I remember are that he goes on a date with someone, who has kids. The kids end up getting murdered and she has to pretend to feed them. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

The House That Jack Built?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I've never seen Big Trouble in Little China, and that's weird, because a) :wtc: and b) it seems extremely like the kind of movie I'd be absolutely down for.

I've also never seen Buckaroo Banzai or The Fifth Element, two other completely bonkers movies.

I should just fix that this week.

Hey... Watch those three movies

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

banned from Starbucks posted:

I have no clue what this movie is about or anything other than people are breaking into a house and ones climbing through a window and theres a guy lying under the window and he shoots the guy in the head as hes coming through.

The Raid?

Edit: might be Justified if it's a tv show

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

artsy fartsy posted:

I recall seeing a movie as a child (90's) about Sherlock Holmes, where he was actually an idiot and Watson was the real brain of the operation. But then something happened to Watson and he got kidnapped (maybe?) and Sherlock had to find him, and he just lucked the gently caress out because all his conclusions about the clues Watson left for him were completely wrong.

1988's Without a Clue. Michael Caine was Holmes and Ben Kingsley was Watson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

I'm looking for a movie from the 80s or 90s. It was made in Eastern Europe and I think it's about a detective in a seemingly utopian world who is actually a serial killer.

Could it be Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion?