Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

I'm pretty sure this is from a movie although I guess it could be from a TV show. I just saw a YT clip of it yeas ago and it feels like it was an older film from my recollection.

My memory is that it was sort of an argument about ethics and being fair. The person arguing for fair and just ethics must be a lawyer or something because somebody (a woman maybe?) says what if the Devil was here and the guy responds with basically then I would defend the Devil and see justice is done because the point is to not pre-judge somebody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

TITANKISSER69 posted:

A Man for All Seasons?

That's exactly it, thank you.

I should actually watch this movie.