Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

I once saw a black and white british horror short story about a group of hooligans who end up in a magic shop. They wake up the owner and proceed to scare him until he offers to do a magic trick ~ he takes each man one by one and places them in a booth, then mumbles some magic words: the person in the booth disappears. At first they think it's a joke until the last one climbs in and they are all gone. It's intercut with creepy visuals of the games and clowns and stuff in the store.

It was a very creepy short and I only found out about it because it was used by someone to create a visual for a song they had put up of a nowave band's song. it was taken down before I could get more info, but it was called something like "what have they done to poor johnny" or something very british like that. All I know is that it was from some relatively obscure british horror/macabre short story compilation.

I wonder if anyone can help me find the name of it, because I'd like to see that footage again, even though it gives me the creeps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Thanks but it was black and white and from some sort of horror anthology movie.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Gats Akimbo posted:

Where Has Poor Mickey Gone?

Spot on! thanks so much, and thanks for a viewable link as well!